Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Crocs founder flips the hell out during DUI arrest, claims to be dating Taylor Swift

Default Crocs founder flips the hell out during DUI arrest, claims to be dating Taylor Swift

Crocs Founder In Crazy DUI Arrest 'He's Drunk as Crap'

Breaking News

The ultra-rich founder of Crocs shoes was SO DRUNK when he was arrested for DUI this weekend, he told cops to "f*ck" themselves "in the ass" ... and delusionally insisted he was dating Taylor Swift ... this according to the insane police report.

The police docs show ... cops in Boulder, CO responded to a call about a man who was passed out in front of his 2010 Porsche Panamera Saturday night. When officers arrived to the scene, medics were already treating the man ... and described him as "drunk as crap."

The man turned out to be 51-year-old George Boedecker ... and the night was about to get A LOT crazier.

According to the police report, obtained by TheSmokingGun.com, George initially told officials he had just pulled over to take a nap ... but later insisted his GF was driving the car ... and described her as "batsh*t crazy."

When cops began to ask about the mysterious GF, George reportedly told police she's a really f*cking famous” singer ... and then asked the cops if they were familiar with Taylor Swift.

When asked for his address, George reportedly replied, "I have 17 f*cking homes."

As cops decided to arrest George for DUI, the man allegedly told cops he "knew his f*cking rights" ... and told one officer, "Go f*ck yourselves in the ass."

Cops say George told one cop he was now his "enemy for life" and hoped he would "f*cking die."

And the kicker ... cops say George was wearing flip-flops at the time of the incident.
    Crocs Founder George Boedecker in Crazy DUI Arrest ... 'He's Drunk as Crap' | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

medics were already treating the man ... and described him as "drunk as crap."
    one of those medical terms I'm unfamiliar with
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

He should really be arrested for inventing Crocs. Now that's a crime.

Flip flops!!!! Throw the book at him!
    MsChiff and Mrs P like this.

fgg

i hope this is on the next episode of cops! how awesome of a gossip day would it be if taylor swift was really dating this guy? LOL.
    sluce likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I really want to believe this guy is telling the truth!
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I really want to believe this guy is telling the truth!
    We'll find out if she right a song about him.
    Headine should read CrapCroc Founder.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Taylor Swift blasts ex-boyfriend in new song, ‘Never Ever Getting Back Together,’ from upcoming album ‘Red’
    Country singer may be singing about Joe Jonas... or Taylor Lautner ... or John Mayer... or Jake Gyllenhaal......or George Bodecker

Read more: Taylor Swift blasts ex-boyfriend in new song,

Even as her relationship with Kennedy scion Connor seems to blossom, Taylor Swift unveiled a brand-new song about a previous breakup.

On Monday — the same day news broke of Swift's purchase of a $5 million vacation pad near the Kennedy family's Cape Cod compound — the 22-year-old singer debuted her new track, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."

Read more: Taylor Swift blasts ex-boyfriend in new song,
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Damn I'd like to get this drunk.
    Sylkyn likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Flip-flops AND Crocs! If ever the death penalty needed to be enforced...
    Trixie and shedevilang like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What a bitch Taylor Swift is for just leaving him like that.

Again, drunk driving is nothing to laugh about, but dammit....these drunks are making it super hard not to.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Osakan View Post
    What a bitch Taylor Swift is for just leaving him like that.
    I know! How could you not love someone with crazy eyes like that and as many crocs as you could ever want? Heartless trollop!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Ummmm, I guess I can admit that I have not one, but TWO pairs of Crocs. *hangs head*

One is a pair of black clogs with Yellow straps that I NEVER wear out of the house. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought those. But they damn sure are comfortable to wear when I'm cleaning and doing household crap. My brother refers to them as "those ugly ass motherfuckers" or "those ugly ass shoes" though:

The other is a pair of khaki loafers that actually look sort of good when I wear my cargo shorts. I do wear those outside of the house and look damn good when I do #hatersgonnahate:

^^^It's okay, Hustle, I'll admit to having two pair myself. A pair of blue ones like the top ones there and a pair of magenta flip-flop style. I have to emphasize that I ONLY wear these for around the house, gardening and camping.

Those bottom ones look nice.

Let the haterz hate.
    hustle4alivin likes this.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information