• 1 Post By greysfang
  • 3 Post By Osakan
  • 2 Post By MsDark
  • 1 Post By stef

Thread: Mel Gibson: 'What did I do, really?...I didn't hurt anyone'

Default Mel Gibson: 'What did I do, really?...I didn't hurt anyone'

Mel Gibson: 'What did I do, really?...I didn't hurt anyone'

by Erin Strecker

Well, this is one way to try and revamp your image.

In a new interview with ComingSoon.net, Mel Gibson opened up about his films and troubled past — and in his mind, there isn’t much to apologize for. When asked whether Hollywood was a forgiving town, the 56-year-old actor replied,
    “No it’s not. They have to forget. I don’t even think they’re vindictive. I don’t think they think there’s reason to forgive. And forgive what to begin with? What are they asking for? It’s almost like can you please forgive me for what? What did I do, really? It is kind of ridiculous. So it’s kind of hard to pinpoint exactly what needs to be forgiven and I don’t consider that anything does because I didn’t hurt anyone. But you know, hey that’s life. It ain’t easy and it’s not fair. You’ve just got to slip the old water off the back and move on.”

In 2006, the actor got into hot water with his anti-Semitic tirade when he was pulled over for a DWI. He also ran into problems during his separation from former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, whom he threatened repeatedly in recordings.

Gibson has also courted controversy with the production of Maccabees, which would tell the story of Judah Maccabee, the Jewish hero whose revolt against the Seleucid Empire is celebrated each Hannukah. The Anti-Defamation League condemned the project last fall.

Gibson recently butted heads with Maccabees screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, after Eszterhas wrote Gibson a letter that concluded, “you hate Jews.” There is also a recording of Gibson unleashing on Eszterhas a tirade concerning his long-in-the-works script. Eszterhas is no longer attached to the project.

During his interview with ComingSoon.net, Gibson touched on his in-limbo Maccabees project, and shared his version of events, saying, “A guy gets paid to write a screenplay and doesn’t turn anything in for 14 months. That’s a serious problem. Not even an outline so I lost my nutter with him. I developed a Viking script almost a year after he started and I already had a second draft and he hadn’t even given me an outline…. I DO want to make it [Maccabees] and I will make it. And that’ll be a great film.”

Mel Gibson talks Hollywood and Maccabees film | PopWatch | EW.com

Good grief. The comments on their site are unbelievable.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Get a clue Sugar Tits and go the fuck away.
    greysfang and BootsyCJr like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The only thing that Hollywood doesn't seem to forgive is poor box office.

Fuck off you racist skank.
    Lalique likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He really has trouble with the definition of 'hurt' doesn't he?

The first step is admitting you have a problem - he's not even there yet. Sad.
    Jadestone, penname and Mrs P like this.

What did you do? Oh where the fuck would I begin??

I'm sure even at this stage Mel's still got his supporters. But I'll never be able to forget that he's a racist, sexist douchebag hypocrite with a screw loose. Who is probably a cunthair away from perpetrating some of the violence he threatens others with in his crazed rants.

The fact that he doesn't even think he's done anything wrong or bad just makes it worse. Whoever is handling him needs to write him a script for any situation where he opens his mouth to speak.
    Jadestone and BootsyCJr like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

i wish he'd vanish from the face of the earth and take chris brown with him.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Good grief. The comments on their site are unbelievable.
    i couldn't read past page 2. there are some sane and reasonable comments in between, but most of it is just plain verbal diarrhea.
    Lalique likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

POS drunk, racist, sexist asshole.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Oh Mel, really?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Ya kiddin Mel right? Sexist, racist, vapid, ass.
    Last edited by Jazzy; August 17th, 2012 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Mel Gibson: 'What did I do, really?...I didn't hurt anyone'

by Erin Strecker

Well, this is one way to try and revamp your image.

In a new interview with ComingSoon.net, Mel Gibson opened up about his films and troubled past ó and in his mind, there isnít much to apologize for.
    Well, in regards to Hollywood he is sadly right. Those are the people who not only not shun a childrapist, but give him Oscars. They also have no problem with wife beaters.

Thread Information