Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber disses Prince William's hair

Default Justin Bieber disses Prince William's hair

Justin Bieber disses Prince William's hair

Bouffant-headed pop-bot Justin Bieber wonders why Prince William doesn't just, like, take a pill, and, like, grow some hair already?

BY Belinda White | 03 August 2012

Pointing the finger: Justin Bieber on Prince William's thinning hair Photo: GETTY/ AP

Off with his head! Big-haired teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has dared to dispense hair advice to our, ahem, breezy crowned future king, Prince William.

With all the subtlety of a teenager with a luscious head of hair, and no thought that he may one day boast an 'island of tranquility' up top himself, Bieber told Rollercoater magazine:

"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia. I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"

Easy as that! You just pop a pill, and hey presto, you'll look just like the Bieber yourself by breakfast. Why didn't anyone tell Wane Rooney (AKA Weetabix Wayne) that? Poor lad could have saved himself a fortune, not to mention a life of being ribbed in the dressing room and tabloids.

Prince William's 'island of tranquility' has famously been evolving into a 'sea of tranquility' since his early twenties, a fact which hasn't stopped him becoming a top international heartthrob and snaring a total McFittie for a wife. Plus he even knows there's a country called Germany where they speak German - a fact Bieber was totally unaware of…

Bieber, stick to the preening teen routine and leave William to grow old gracefully. Oh, and maybe stock up on the Propecia yourself. If that hair even does start to thin, what will you be famous for?

Justin Bieber disses Prince William's hair - Telegraph
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Bitch, have you seen your own hair?
    Laurent, greysfang, deenz and 9 others like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Why doesn't Bieber just take a pill and grow some balls or male hormones so he doesn't look like a 20-something woman with a crappy hair cut ?
    He is such a giant douche bag

Just wait till Wills is King of Canada, Biebs. He'll have you locked up in the tower.
    Jana and Fran like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Well if I’m not mistaken. That pic is showing that the future of this fart is bald. Look at the thinning hair around the temples. Hmmmmmm. Stoopid ought to understand that you cannot fight the aging process. Anyway,mhe’d better off

He’s going to look like this.....perhaps he can twist the knife in lover boy’s face.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nes_2011_3.jpg

Prince William's 'island of tranquility' has famously been evolving into a 'sea of tranquility' since his early twenties, a fact which hasn't stopped him becoming a top international heartthrob and snaring a total McFittie for a wife.
    yes, and I'm sure the fact the he's going to be king never factored into any of that. he'd have done just as well even if he'd had a hare lip and facial warts.
    Waterslide likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

William may have been a heartthrob for 3 minutes in his teens when he still had hair and the overall Windsor horsiness of his face hadn't totally set in yet. Bieber, like any other 12-year-old, still has a full head of hair. With his overuse of hair products I'm guessing he'll help Mother Nature a bit with the hairloss timeline so his comments will come back to bite him before he's popped his last zit.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I was so embarrassed that this kid was American and went and double checked and he's actually Canadian.

I still vote that we cancel that and make him from somewhere like North Korea or Iran.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Dammit Canada. Take him back!
    Waterslide and angelais like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Bieber had better enjoy the adoring fans while it last. Just ask the Jonas brothers. William will be king, and Bieber will be a has been.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Dammit Canada. Take him back!
    NEVER!!!!!! So there
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

If you don't take him back, we'll send Lohan up there!
    deenz and Waterslide like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

like a skank hiroshima.

Fuck this girly little bitch. Prince William is a goddamned man. That's why he's got male-pattern baldness.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bieber probably doesn't even have pubic hair and has balls the size of marbles.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information