Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: In A$*holic Move, Russell Brand Forces Wardrobe Girl to Show Him Her Tits

Default In A$*holic Move, Russell Brand Forces Wardrobe Girl to Show Him Her Tits

In a case of movie title imitating life, Russell Brand's facial hair refused to begin filming Eric Idle's new musical What About Dick? until he convinced a wardrobe assistant to flash him. He actually delayed production for two hours, haranguing her the entire time. A source said:
    She was having none of it - at first. But when it started to look like they weren't going to get any work done she gave in and flashed him.
    Did you guys know that if you bring your yogi to public appearances and talk about the importance of being spiritual on Jimmy Fallon and shit, you get a karmic pass—nay, the natural right!—to see the sweater puppies of any below-the-line person on your movie set? If you're Aldous Snow, you do! (And, let's admit it: the line between Aldous Snow and Russell Brand is blending every passing day.)

Apparently the dude gets away with murder on most movies, but this time co-star and comic Billy Connolly took him aside for a stern talking-to. So, yup, Hollywood is full of professionals and no breasts are safe. Good Lord, imagine what Brand might have requested from a PA?

In Assholic Move, Russell Brand Forces Wardrobe Girl to Show Him Her Tits

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What an asshole. Why doesn't the Director intervene and stop this blatant sexual harassment? Unbelievable.

czb

i bet crap like that happens all the time. wonder how brand will respond . . ..

I’d have ‘flashed’ the phone number of the local police station in hs face.....after phoning them to complain of threatening behaviour and sexual harassment.
    Who the fukk does this disgusting thing think he is?
    clairescavys likes this.

Gods dammit, Brand! There are plenty of people who get by in life with flirtation and ribaldry without transgressing the boundaries of the peoples they're interacting with. If you respect someone, you won't prey upon them.

He just lost a fan. I'm putting all my eggs into Matt Morgan and Trevor Lock's baskets, who were funnier anyway. Brand always said things with a delightful vocabulary, but I noticed that he often repeated Matt Morgan when they were riffing.

mjw
    Elite Member

Blohan did something similar recently on the set of her latest film.

It was reported on July 31, 2012, that actress Lindsay Lohan asked the entire crew of “The Canyons" to undress too while she was filming for a topless scene.

According to source close to the shoot, the idea of doing a topless scene made Lindsay feel so uncomfortable that she asked the 10-man crew to join her in the near-buff by stripping to their boxers.

The Dailymail wrote, "She's posed nude for Playboy in the past but when it came to shooting a revealing sex scene for her new film, Lindsay Lohan made an unusual request before she could bear to bare all in front of the film crew, it has been claimed."

"The crew took a while to come round to the idea, but eventually peeled off their clothes to make their leading lady feel at ease as they filmed the scene."

ABCnews.com reported, "Of Lohan’s topless turn, her publicist Steve Honig said, “The cast and crew have been very understanding about the sensitivities around filming certain scenes.”

"Lohan plays an ex-model in “The Canyons,” the drama she stars in with adult film actor James Deen. She’s expected to finish shooting this week.

"The 26-year-old actress has posed topless before, memorably as Marilyn Monroe for New York Magazine and Playboy."

Lindsay Lohan makes 'The Canyons' crew strip before shooting topless scene - National Blogosphere Buzz | Examiner.com

that's hardly the same.

and get the lohan taint outta the thread. yuck.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; August 3rd, 2012 at 11:48 AM.
    sluce and Honey like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Doesn't surprise me. He looks like an asshole, so I always assumed he was one.
    greysfang likes this.

He's such a creep, I've never liked him.
    rollo, Laurent and Honey like this.

Raise your hand if you're surprised.

Team Billy Connolly (even tho he's a bit of a knob himself)
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    She must have agreed to film nudy bits or she would not have signed on to make the *cough* film. Her vadge has even got a sign up outside it.....’OPEN ALL HOURS” it says.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Ive been wondering since I first saw that, think anyone gets aroused during those films? Any sort of bulges in peoples pants? It might be a bit inappropriate, apologies if so, but I just cant help but think that no one was aroused in there. In fact, Im sure the place stunk and everyone wanted out ASAP.

So we are going to say this is true thanks to a "source"? I don't believe he did that shit. I'd flash him and he wouldn't have to wait 2 hours.
    McJag likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I never liked him and here's another refresher as to why I never liked him.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information