Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus was not kidnapped

Thumbs down Miley Cyrus was not kidnapped

Thursday, August 2, 2012
    Miley Cyrus Kidnap Hoax

STUDIO CITY (CNS) - Police and firefighters responded in full force to a 911 report of a kidnapping and a shooting at the Studio City home of singer and actress Miley Cyrus today, but it turned out to be a hoax.

Police arrived at 6:50 p.m. Wednesday at the home in the 11000 block of Amanda Drive but in about 30 minutes officers determined the call was a hoax and no one was home.

If the person making the call is found, the penalties can be severe, Los Angeles Police Department Officer Karen Rayner said.*

Posted by Donald Morrison

*Read more: Miley Cyrus Kidnap Hoax | Trending - 93.9 MIA - Feel Good Music
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I imagine she would annoy the shit out of anyone who would kidnap her - I can barely tolerate her during an interview
    mistify likes this.

NO shit, they'd have to pay to give her back.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She's the living version of The Ransom of Red Chief.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

She's been here in Philly with Liam as he shoots a movie. His fans are following them all over the city and she's been getting pissed.

Engaged Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Annoyed with Frenzied Fans and Paparazzi in Philadelphia [PHOTO]

By Hannah Wong | Jul 20, 2012 09:33 PM EDT

Cyrus followed her fiancé Hemsworth to the set of his latest film Paranoia, and the recently engaged couple caught just way too much attention on the streets of Philadelphia.

The 19-year-old singer and actress rocked a floral halter dress and twirling up her newly-dyed blonde hair in her trademark bun, while the 22-year-old actor wore khakis and dark red trainers with a buttoned down blue shirt and a blue knitted beanie.

Cyrus clung to the Hunter Games star’s hands as they walked through the mob of frenzied fans, The Daily Mail reported.

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth at one point surrendered to pose for the fans who wanted to snap photos with the engaged couple. Smiles on the couple’s faces, however, were half frozen.

Philadelphia fans seem to be too unfamiliar with the star sighting, unlike Los Angeles, where the engaged duo can usually stroll down comfortably.

When Miley and Liam arrived at the Philadelphia airport Tuesday along with their dog Ziggy, the trio was greeted by a storm of paparazzi, which understandably displeased the stars.

“Why do paparazzi feel the need to video me walking Ziggy? I mean really? Are headlines really gonna read Mileys dog takes a sh*t?" Cyrus tweeted.

Cyrus has recently complained over nosy paparazzi on Twitter multiple times.

“I hate paparazzi with a passion. disgusting pigs. (no offense to pigs)," Miley Cyrus tweeted a week ago.

“How is it legal for men I've never seen before to sit in front of my house and then follow me around! So shady and scary,” the “Hannah Montana” star was totally pissed when she tweeted again a few days later.

The engagement of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth has been rumored to be on the rocks, and Cyrus’ cryptic Twitter messages may give away some clues.

"Maybe you could've been something I'd be good at," the 19-year-old star tweeted on July 8.

"do you not think that far ahead? Cause I've been thinkin bout forever…" Cyrus tweeted on July 10.

From her new blonde hair to the new tattoo and mysterious marks, Miley Cyrus has left her fans wondering whether she is hinting some unwanted turmoil in her engagement to Hemsworth.

Whether or not to let out some emotional swirl in her heart, Cyrus debuted numerous new looks in recent days.

On Monday, Cyrus came out of her Beverly Hills hair salon with a new razor cut bob, bouncing shorter fringe that framed her face.

Over the last weekend, Miley Cyrus took her new blonde hairdo to Twitter.

“Now that I'm blonde I gotta give duck lips in every photo,” the 19-year-old star tweeted with the photo of herself with the new hairdo as she made a duck face.

Just before the new hairdos, Cyrus unveiled her 16th tattoo on July 10th, with a line from Roosevelt’s famous speech at Sorbonne in 1910.

“So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat,” says her tattoo.

Read more at http://www.fashionnstyle.com/article...0CgfCxrbkGU.99

And now she's annoying Liam on the set. Maybe he made the call about the home intruder to get her out of town haha:

Miley Cyrus Annoying Liam Hemsworth On Set Of His New Film

If rumors are to be believed, Liam Hemsworth is getting a little bit fed up of Miley Cyrus' constant presence on the set of his new movie.

Mr Paparazzi reported that Miley has been hanging around and generally annoying her fiancee while he is on set filming new movie Paranoia in Philadelphia. Perhaps Miley's reported jealously has got something to do with it?

Liam won't have to contend with her annoying him anymore, though; when she was visiting her beau, Miley heard that her house had been intruded. A prank caller apparently alerted police that there was a break in at Miley’s home back in Los Angeles.

Miley jumped on the next plane home, only to find out that the call was a hoax.

Liam on the other hand has been discussing his love of adrenaline with Men's Health magazine. He strangely admitted that he loves dicing with death while surfing.

The Hunger Games actor admitted he loves the adrenaline rush he gets from extreme surfing and challenges himself to ride bigger waves, telling Men's Health magazine: "The fear of dying? That's part of the fun of it. The adrenaline you get from surfing big waves. I've seen a shark before. You get the worst wipeouts when you're not expecting it."

http://www.fansshare.com/news/miley-...-his-new-film/

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Thursday, August 2, 2012
    Miley Cyrus Kidnap Hoax

If the person making the call is found, the penalties can be severe, Los Angeles Police Department Officer Karen Rayner said.*

Posted by Donald Morrison

*Read more: Miley Cyrus Kidnap Hoax | Trending - 93.9 MIA - Feel Good Music
    What's sad is that the persons penalties will probably be more severe than all the celebs that get caught drunk driving.

I'm so glad they haven't mentioned her being here in Philly on the news. No one cares.

Watch out Miley, that girl in the shorts is cuter than you and could probably steal your man!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Watch out Miley, that girl in the shorts is cuter than you and could probably steal your man!
    That's what I was thinking!

Also, I'm really hating the blonde hair. Why does everyone have to be blonde? Be yourself.

I'm so glad they haven't mentioned her being here in Philly on the news. No one cares.

Yes, that great ass seals the deal with most guys.

“Now that I'm blonde I gotta give duck lips in every photo,” the 19-year-old star tweeted with the photo of herself with the new hairdo as she made a duck face.
    I really despair. No wonder Liam is pissed off, I'm surprised he's lasted this long. Has she been doping him up?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I'd embarrassed to be seen with her looking like that. Miley has the worst taste in clothes ever. She is dressed like an eccentric old lady in this pic. I like Chucks but you can't wear them with a matronly flower dress.

It has been mentioned multiple times on every Philly TV and radio station....

Too bad.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

Miley Cyrus was not kidnapped

Why the hell not?? Honestly, this kid has yet to become a gossip heavy weight and it's looooong overdue. Yet another tat is not going to keep her in the headlines. Come on Miley, give us something good. It's your time.

sluce likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    I imagine she would annoy the shit out of anyone who would kidnap her - I can barely tolerate her during an interview
    Reminds me of that Boondocks episode where those guys were trying to kidnap Oprah but instead got Bill Cosby. They returned him a few minutes later because he annoyed them so much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information