Thread: Channing Tatum hates Alex Pettyfer however Magic Mike sequel/musical is coming

Bronze Member

Default Channing Tatum hates Alex Pettyfer however Magic Mike sequel/musical is coming

US Magazine reports
    Alex Pettyfer's character may have looked up to Channing Tatum inMagic Mike, but when cameras stopped rolling, "they had massive fights on set," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now).

"He hates Alex," a source says of Tatum, 32. "Channing thought Alex was a diva on set."

The beefcake to blame, insists another insider, is Pettyfer, 22, who plays a character based on former male revue dancer Tatum. "Alex was a jerk to everyone during filming for no reason.

He thinks he's the star of the movie, not Channing or Matthew McConaughey."

Why Channing Tatum "Hates" His Magic Mike Costar Alex Pettyfer - UsMagazine.com

--
    Celeb buzz reports-
    Girls, get your dollar bills ready! Channing Tatum plans to strip again for a Magic Mike sequel.

Tatum, when asked about a possible Magic Mike 2, told Glamour U.K., “Yes, yes and yes! We’re working on the concept now. We want to flip the script and make it bigger.”

In additional to a sequel, the 32-year-old wants to turn the stripper story into a theater production.

According to the AP, Tatum, a former stripper himself, wants the musical version to be “very interactive”; he also says he hasn’t “cracked what the actual show is” yet.

Magic Mike, directed by Steven Soderbergh, is about the exploits of a group of male strippers at a club in Tampa, Florida. It also stars Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and Adam Rodriguez.

The film had a $39.2 million debut in the box office

All I hear about this Pettyfer kid is negative. He sounds like bad news, period. But he also seems like an easy target, I mean even if he was completely polite and genuine on set it would be simple enough to say 'hey, this kid is a jackass' because it's what a lot of us have already heard... and heard again... and again! Do we know if any of that stuff with Dianna Agron is true?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Wait I thought "Magic Mike" was based on Channing's stripper life and wrapped up at the end (just assuming, I didn't see the movie). So if there's a sequel, will they just make stuff up then?

In the end he gets the girl and gives up his stripping ........dumb assed ending...He ould have strippped for many years to come. Matthew McConaughys part did. And he was as hot as a two dollar pistol.
    Jack I swear.

I thought Alex was the weakest part of the movie so go ahead and make the sequel without him!

Thread Information