Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Dennis Hopper's son, Henry, accused of raping 15 year old girl

Default Dennis Hopper's son, Henry, accused of raping 15 year old girl

Dennis Hopper's Son Accused of Raping 15-Year-Old Girl

exclusive

Dennis Hopper's 21-year-old son has been accused of raping a 15-year-old girl ... after plying her with drugs and alcohol ... this according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Henry Hopper -- who starred in Gus Van Zant's "Restless" in 2011 -- is being sued by the mother of an unidentified 16-year-old girl ... who claims the girl met Hopper through a mutual friend in Feb. 2011.

According to the legal papers, the girl -- identified in the lawsuit as Jan Doe -- claims the two began to communicate on Facebook ... and in the months that followed, Hopper invited her to his home in Venice, CA on multiple occasions with the promise of drugs and alcohol.

In the suit, Doe claims Hopper would wait until she was intoxicated ... and "engaged in sexually offensive conduct with her" ... including sexual intercourse, forced oral copulation and sodomy.

It's unclear if Doe ever reported the allegations to police.

In the suit, Doe's lawyer claims the actor "preyed upon a young impressionable child, suggesting that he cared for her, luring her into his home with promises of alcohol and illegal drugs, and then repeatedly taking advantage of her youth an vulnerability."

Doe's mother claims the girl suffered significant injuries to her emotional health, strength and activity ... and was required to employ multiple mental health care professionals for treatment.

She's suing for unspecified damages.

Attempts to reach Hopper were unsuccessful.
    Henry Hopper -- Dennis Hopper's Son Accused of Raping 15-Year-Old Girl | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

fgg

wasn't there a blind about this?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

So she's suing him for unspecified damages but has not reported this to the police for criminal charges?????????

Yep, we thought it was Tom Hanks' boy. I'm sad, I love Dennis Hopper. Why didn't the mom call the cops instead of just suing? A predator like this needs to be watched if not locked up.
    sluce and MsChiff like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think this is the blind item? CDAN 04/05/12--A lister covers for son
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Something seems off here. The burden of proof will be lesser in a civil case (according to numerous tv newscasts) and this needs a closer look.
    sluce and Lalasnake like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

What a creep this guy is - if true.

I hate to say it but it sounds like mommy is more interested in a quick settlement from a kid who has a famous and wealthy father. If he raped her daughter he should be in jail. That would be my FIRST concern. Seeking compensation to pay for her treatment would come well behind legal proceedings.

ETA - just read the blind. If he is the guy in that blind he really needs to be reported to the police before he does it again. I hate that people were willing to take cash and some parts in movies in exchange for allowing a rapist to rape again.
    Last edited by sluce; July 31st, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
    McJag, sputnik, greysfang and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hate to say it but it sounds like mommy is more interested in a quick settlement from a kid who has a famous and wealthy father. If he raped her daughter he should be in jail. That would be my FIRST concern. Seeking compensation to pay for her treatment would come well behind legal proceedings.
    And I hate to agree with it but I do! How much is "rape-rape" (or is this one of those non-rape rapes?) running these days?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Some of this is relevant, except Dennis Hopper died in 2010.... Just sayin'
    Hopper did NOT have an "innocent" public image, he had been A+ for not some time, but for a long time.

CDAN 04/05/12--A lister covers for son What do you do if you are an A+ list actor with a very innocent public image and your son is accused of raping not one, but two women, well you cover them up and protect your name and fortune as much as possible. Our actor is A+ list and has been for some time. A few years ago, his son (might have more than one or might not) was at a party and got drunk. His son always though a lot of himself because he is the offspring of someone famous and is not unfamous himself. Is unfamous a word? Anyway, the son was drinking with this woman and pressing her to go home with him and she did. At some point during the evening she says that she said no. The son pressed on anyway and when he was finished said she needed to leave because he had some friends coming over. Well, instead of going to the police, the woman called her dad who called the son and threatened him which caused the son to call our actor who made a large financial payment to the family.

Fast forward a year and the son is at another party and is drinking again and this time he and a buddy get a girl drunk and take her back to the actor's house because they were trying to impress her. She passes out and finds both men having sex with her and she screams. The screams alert the security people who alert our actor and once again the actor has to come to the rescue of his son. Not only did he have to pay money this time, but he also got the woman roles in two of his movies.

These are the only two times that people discuss, but apparently there are a few more that stretch all the way back to middle school for the son.

Crazy Days and Nights
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Raise you hand if you would contact a lawyer instead of the police if your daughter was raped?
    sluce and clairescavys like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Raise you hand if you would contact a lawyer instead of the police if your daughter was raped?

I'd probably contact Pookie and Ray Ray and dem first, but then the cops.
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't know enough about the case to make a truly educated guess, but is it possible daughter was actually consensual and thus uninterested in going to the police and so mom is going after him for defiling her precious angel?

It could indeed be rape; but if it is, as above mentioned, why not go to the police? At first glance it sounds like two young people got together on the internet, got high and drunk and screwed around. Its not like the guy is 30. He is just now 21 and not too much older than the girl in question.

He could very well be a predator and need to be brought to justice, there is just a lot here that throws shade on this being a cut and dry case.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I don't see how you can sue someone for having consensual sex with your daughter if you do not believe it is illegal so you are filing charges. Hell, if that were the case, millions of us would be in court every single say to sue people who did not please us sexually, and so on....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information