Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1499Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson with Married Director

Default Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson with Married Director

The relationship between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has been rocked by the revelation that the actress had a brief fling with a married director, sources tell PEOPLE.

"Kristen is absolutely devastated," says one source. "It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment."

The hookup with Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders occurred recently, the source says.

"She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened," says the source. "She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice."

A rep for Sanders, who is married and has two children, could not be reached for comment. A rep for Stewart had no comment.

Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, were all laughs just days ago at Comic-Con, even joking about their on-camera smooching scenes.

The pair met on the first Twilight set and reports began almost immediately that they were a a couple.

After being initially coy, they have become increasingly open about their relationship.

www.people.com
    fattymatty likes this.

I find this hard to believe, plus she comes off asexual to me.
    robbie likes this.

This is from Enty's twitter:

Enty Lawyer‏@entylawyer

According to People, Kristen Stewart had an affair with the married director of Snow White. He has 2 kids. Now where is that blind?

AND here's from GossipCop (I know I know....)

Kristen Stewart allegedly cheated on longtime boyfriend Robert Pattinson.

According to Us Weekly’s new issue, the cover of which leaked online Tuesday afternoon, Pattinson made a “heartbreaking discovery” when he found out Stewart allegedly had a “steamy affair” with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.

A small photo featured on the cover seemingly shows Sanders — who is married with children — wrapping his arms around Stewart in an embrace.

Us further claims the two were photographed making out on Tuesday, July 17.

Similarly, People is reporting Stewart is “devastated” by her actions,” with a source describing the incident as a “mistake and a complete lapse in judgement.”

Gossip Cop has begun thoroughly investigating Us Weekly’s and People’s claims, and here is what we know so far.

Something did happen between Stewart and Sanders, although a source close to the actress tells us, “It’s not a relationship.”

“She made a mistake. She feels awful ,” we’re told, but our source says, “She’s not in a relationship with Sanders.”

As Gossip Cop previously reported, Stewart and Pattinson were seen out together just last Thursday – after the starlet’s alleged make-out session — when they held hands exiting a Los Angeles hotspot.

Our insider is not saying what the future holds for Stewart and Pattinson.
    http://www.gossipcop.com/kristen-ste...hite-director/

It's strange that this was reported by People mag. They are usually pr mouthpieces and don't report "sources" or gossip. So if this a pr strategy, what's the point of it?

I guess that explains all the 'wedding and baby' talk from her recently.....interesting.

Silver Member

It's from People because Kristen people gave them the info since they knew US is coming out with the cover and they have pics.
    BootsyCJr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It's strange that this was reported by People mag. They are usually pr mouthpieces and don't report "sources" or gossip. So if this a pr strategy, what's the point of it?
    No kidding. If its a PR plant, then who would this benefit- Rob? So did he leak it if this is true? Then they can split and he looks like the broke hearted actor and she doesn't seem so vanilla anymore? Weird. The director is married with kids,I doubt he and Kristen would want this put out there.

It just validates that there actually is a relationship between Kristen and Rob when they're probably just bearding for each other. Like all of the rumors about Tom Cruise and other women and Katie being upset.
    robbie, cherrypye and Seapharris7 like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    It just validates that there actually is a relationship between Kristen and Rob when they're probably just bearding for each other. Like all of the rumors about Tom Cruise and other women and Katie being upset.
    I wouldn't think you'd choose a married guy though. That makes Kristen look bad.
    mjw and MohandasKGanja like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Please be true. The Twihards will explode. Too bad Ted C. got fired because his old site would be the place to be right now.
    robbie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Please be true. The Twihards will explode. Too bad Ted C. got fired because his old site would be the place to be right now.
    Was just about to comment about Ted C. I think this will be the first time I actually WISH he was still at E! and had his boards. They would already be down from the traffic and bullshit. They must be shitting their pants.

The only reason I know who she and Rob are is because of Ted C. Gee, thanks Ted.

Here is the cover of US magazine. Apparently they have the photographic proof of the affair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I wouldn't think you'd choose a married guy though. That makes Kristen look bad.
    Yeah, what's in it for this Rupert dude and his family to allow a story like this to go forward?

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post

It gives them a reasonable excuse to "break up" without upsetting the rabid Twihards.
    qwerty likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I like how the People article leaves out Rob's feelings altogether. Kristen cheated and she's devastated. Oh, poor Kristin! lol

Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information