• 7 Post By sluce

Thread: 50 Cent got rammed in the rear

Default 50 Cent got rammed in the rear

50 Cent
    Hospitalized
    After Crash with Mack Truck

Breaking News

7:51 AM PT
    -- A rep for Curtis Jackson released a statement ... confirming 50 was in an accident early Tuesday morning.

The rep adds, "He was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for minor neck and back injuries. He was released this morning and is doing fine."

50 Cent
    was hospitalized with possible injuries to his neck and back in a frightening car crash involving his SUV and a mack truck ... this according to a website affiliated with the rapper.

According to ThisIs50.com, it all went down early Tuesday morning on the Long Island Expressway in New York City, when a red mack truck rear-ended 50's ride ... and the rapper's SUV "almost flipped over."

50 -- real name Curtis Jackson -- was taken to a nearby hospital ... where, according to the site, doctors are running tests on his neck and back.

Story developing ...

Hope he's okay.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Best thread title EVAH!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

LOL, nice double entendre.

So worth it for the thread title!

I wouldn't wish back and neck pain on anyone, not even 50.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Oh, I was thinking this was an article about him coming out of the closet.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Suprisingly I've heard he is actually a nice cool guy in person.
    Hope he is OK.

The thread title is grrrreat.

classic title!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

50 Cent 'doing fine' after being treated in hospital for minor back and neck injuries following car crash
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 03:56 EST, 27 June 2012 | UPDATED: 07:04 EST, 27 June 2012

He left fans terrified yesterday when it was revealed he had been rushed to hospital in New York following a serious car crash.

But now a spokesperson for 50 Cent has come forward to reassure fans that the rapper is 'doing fine', after he was treated for 'minor neck and back injuries'.

The Candy Shop hitmaker was taken to Queens hospital after a collision between his SUV - which was being driven by someone else - and a Mack truck on the Long Island Expressway in the early hours of yesterday morning.

'Doing fine': Rapper 50 Cent has now been released from hospital after being treated for 'minor neck and back injuries' following a car crash in New York
    According to fan site ThisIs50.com, the incident occurred when a red truck rear-ended his bullet proof vehicle and it 'almost flipped over'.

50 Cent - real name is Curtis Jackson - and was put on a stretcher and taken to the nearby medical facility, along with his driver, where he was treated for his 'minor' injuries.

Bruce Miller, who was driving the car, was also injured and has been released from the hospital.

It's not the first time 50 has been at Queens this year after he was previously hospitalised due to a bad bout of food poisoning.

50 Cent said at the time: 'Eminem called and said, "Man you been shot nine times, don't f**k around and die over a burger."

'He called and started making me laugh and s**t, and I wasn't feeling good. So I just started to laugh, and he cheered me up when I was feeling uncomfortable.'

The Get Rich or Die Tryin' star famously survived a brush with death in 2000.

The former drug dealer was shot at and struck by nine bullets during an incident outside his grandmother's former home.

50 Cent is understood to be single following a fling with comedian Chelsea Handler last year

Read more: 50 Cent 'doing fine' after being treated in hospital for minor back and neck injuries following car crash | Mail Online
    Click the link for more pics. It really is a very minor accident, considering it was a semi that hit them. I bolded the quote from Eminem because I really liked it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He is lucky,that is a heavy duty truck.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

He looks like he's in pain in that picture. Hope he's okay and doesn't have any lasting injuries. I saw him in that Oprah interview a few weeks ago and he seemed pretty nice.

Thread Information