Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By nancydrew
  • 1 Post By Novice
  • 1 Post By Grimmlok
  • 1 Post By KrisNine

Thread: Aubrey O'Day Mental Problems Allows her to bring her Pets on airline

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Aubrey O'Day Mental Problems Allows her to bring her Pets on airline

Aubrey O’Day’s Mental Health Issues Allow Her to Bring Pets on Airline | celebritynewsandstyle.com

Aubrey O’Day reportedly has clearance from Virgin America to bring her pets on board their airline for “mental health” reasons. Since the two dogs she travels with are classified as Emotional Support Animals, O’Day was able to get them on her flight this week while heading to San Francisco.
    Virgin America allows passengers to travel with pets if a letter from a licensed mental health professional is written up. The airline apparently recognizes that mental health is just as real as any other medical condition and many people need a source of comfort — pets are known to help people battle everything from illnesses, loneliness, and mental disorders. When a doctor writes up the letter, it needs to verify that the passenger has a mental health-related disability.
    What exactly Aubrey O’Day is suffering from isn’t released, but she proudly showed off her two dogs as they flew with her on Virgin America in the first class cabin. That had to be a new one for fellow passengers to experience.
    A rep for the airline told TMZ that O’Day was “incredibly sweet and polite” and a “great guest.”
    When Aubrey O’Day appeared on the latest “Celebrity Apprentice,” she had a tendency to be abrasive, controlling, and over-confident. She and “Celebrity Apprentice” winner, Arsenio Hall, had dramatic exchanges which often resulted in hard feelings. O’Day credited her enthusiasm for life and youthful spirit for her success. She got along well with fellow contestant, comedienne, Lisa Lampanelli, who was just as polarizing.

Last edited by mjw; June 26th, 2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: fix link

She probably blew a doctor to get him to write the letter
    hustle4alivin and Jazzy64 like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

so being a trashy f*cking idiot is a mental health condition now?

I thought that it was standard practise to allow pets to fly in the cabin in internal US flights? I've seen plenty.
    *DIVA! likes this.

Dammit, she's back in the news now? I was hoping that she'd go away.
    I wonder what her mental problems are. I can take a couple of guesses, but what is the real diagnosis?
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

blerg, fix the article
    McJag likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I thought that it was standard practise to allow pets to fly in the cabin in internal US flights? I've seen plenty.
    to me the article sounded like it was just "virgin america".
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

You can take a small dog or cat in the main cabin. It has to be in a carrier that fits under the seat. You aren't allowed to take them out at all.

Little dogs have all the fun.
    DeadDwarf likes this.

I would like to see a picture of said pets.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I hope that she paid for a 1st class ticket for them too so that they could take up the seat next to her like fat people have to.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

pets are known to help people battle everything from illnesses, loneliness, and mental disorders.
    Well duh. Isn't that why most people get pets? For companionship?!

I think her "mental problem" is that she is delusional.
    I watched this past season of Celebrity Apprentice (first & last time I will watch it, IDK how or why I got suckered in, but 2 hours a week is too much!) & I couldn't believe how arrogant & delusional this chick is! If not for GR, I wouldn't have even known who she was. I will give her credit for being a hard worker (at least she was on CA), but what a nasty personality. And since she was thisclose with Lisa Lamanelli, I shouldn't be surprised.

I think Ashley Judd has her dogs certified as Therapy Dogs. I seem to remember her being in a pic with the dogs and they had the little jacket on.

I see women in the stores around here with their little dogs and they all have the therapy jacket thingy on. Whatever. I'm guessing a good 90% of these people don't have any real need to take their dog everywhere with them.

I've flown with dogs on the flight several times. My sister just flew to Oregon from Florida with her dog. A flight attendant even had his yorkie on our flight out west this year. As long as you buy them a ticket.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Thread Information