Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Shakira's pregnant

fgg

Default Shakira's pregnant

Shaki’s Little Sunshine?

A Spanish newspaper is reporting that Shakira and her sunshine Gerard Pique are expecting. Apparently her dad confirmed it during an interview. Here’s the article. and since I haven’t yet started by Rosetta Stone Spanish, this gave me an excuse to hit up my favourite activity, Google Translate. Is it just me? Because it’s so funny how sh-t comes out:

Shakira's father has confirmed in an interview on 'The Other Vision' that her daughter is pregnant. The Colombian singer maintains a relationship with Gerard Pique, who plays for FC Barcelona and the Spanish National Team.

Shakira's father not only spoke of how proud you are of the career of his daughter but he also spoke of how happy she is with Pique and even referred to the possible pregnancy of the Colombian singer. Thus, when the journalist put the controversial question. William Mebarak said after a pause of several seconds and a smile that quickly faded: "We ... hope that the news is official soon."

At aprecer, according to the Mexican magazine TV Notas, the artist came to ask at a beauty salon hair dye if it could harm a pregnant woman.

Here’s Shaki in Poland the other day during the Spain/Ireland game and later with Pique leaving their hotel. Sometimes watching Shaki watch the game is even more entertaining than the game.

Lainey's Entertainment Update - Celebrity Gossip | Article Detail
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I was looking at her recent pictures and thinking the same.

He's too cute for her.
    dowcat and arie_skop like this.

aw..I think they're cute together. he's hot but I thinkshe's very pretty too. good luck to them if it's true.

She recently said on twitter that she isn't, so I wonder if her father's quotes were in the context of him saying that he hopes she will soon breed?

Shakira pregnancy rumors false: father
    23/06/2012

Belly dancing Colombian pop star Shakira is not pregnant, her father said Friday in an effort to quell rumors that have gone viral in Latin America.
    "I've heard certain media announce the confirmation of my daughter's pregnancy," William Mebarak said in a statement. "That's absolutely false."
    Stories speculating that the singer, who famously rollerbladed around a beach in a bikini top for her music video "Loca," would soon become a mother have been circulating in Latin American media for weeks.
    According to the reports, the father is Shakira's longtime companion, Spanish soccer star Gerard Pique.
    Some media outlets even go so far as to claim the 35-year-old's supposed pregnancy is being complicated by toxoplasmosis, a parasitic infection.
    Stories were first published by the Colombian and Mexican press, before being picked up elsewhere in the region.
    Shakira fans say it was her father who first who alluded to his daughter's alleged pregnancy in a television interview.
    But Mebarak vehemently disputed that.
    "I'm hoping for good news, and hope it happens soon, because she knows it will make us all rejoice," Mebarak said. "I've never said otherwise."
    Currently in Poland to watch her boyfriend play in the Euro 2012 soccer championships, the singer is preparing songs for an upcoming album.
    She has yet to comment on the reports.
    source: http://www.expatica.com/es/news/span...er_235461.html

If Shakira is up the duff, then Roc Nation is gonna have kittens. She's due for two concerts in August to promote the new album that she's been in the studio working on for the last six months. It's a dance record - moreso than She Wolf was. Also, she posted a twitpic (June 6th) of herself and HiHat (the choreographer) working out the dances for the new single/music video that I think they're shooting in a month's time.

source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

If she's preggers, this era's more screwed than the She Wolf one was.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

I think her last album's era was bad because the record itself was mediocore in comparision with her older ones.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    I think her last album's era was bad because the record itself was mediocore in comparision with her older ones.
    You thought Sale El Sol was worse than She Wolf? I suppose the amount of covers and translations did drag it down.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    You thought Sale El Sol was worse than She Wolf? I suppose the amount of covers and translations did drag it down.
    Well, most of the things she did after 2005 were rather mediocore in comparision with her previous work that was more "her" than "her record label".

I liked Sale El Sol a lot better than She Wolf, but I really do miss the days of her earlier albums, when "Ojos Así" was the only one she bellydanced to (at least as far as I recall) and before she had to have all these English-language songs. *grumble* /my two cents
    wife: Why is your back all scratched up?
    [flashback to me chasing a raccoon after she told me to leave it alone]
    me: I'm having an affair (by @iwearaonesie
    on Twitter)

i think she sucks and sounds like a fucking goat when she sings. oh, and she's a tacky bitch too.
    angelais, sweetness and Honeythorn like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i think she sucks and sounds like a fucking goat when she sings. oh, and she's a tacky bitch too.
    But apart from that, she's lovely

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    He's too cute for her.
    hes very ugly.

For some reason I thought she was the type that didn't want kids.

During the She Wolf era she did talk a lot about "[her] body asking to reproduce". But she was also talking about how happy she was with Antonio at the time, which we now know wasn't true - she since claimed she was "depressed" during that era, hence the Sale El Sol (Sun Comes Out) imagery in the video clip.

And yes, I agree that Gerard Pique was hit with the same fugly stick as Antonio de la Rua; she's got a thing for uggos:

source: FARK.com: (5789054) Barcelona v Real Madrid: one of the biggest games in world soccer and one of only two games in the Spanish Liga that actually mean anything. Here's your Clasico discussion thread

source: World Cup Dreamy Team - PLATFORM

source: Gerard Pique: Lip Smackingly Good « Kickette.com – Soccer/football gossip, hot players, WAGs that love them
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

The twins shall be called Nanny and Billy.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information