Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin Gets Marriage License, Promptly Punches Photographer in Face

Default Alec Baldwin Gets Marriage License, Promptly Punches Photographer in Face

This morning, Alec of Clan Baldwin and his fiancée Hilaria Thomas floated down to City Hall in a blissful cloud of love, on a mission to obtain a marriage license. After being issued the necessary paperwork, Baldwin left the building and immediately socked a Daily News photographer on the chin. (Pix of the incident can be found here.)

The paper reports that the paparazzo, Marcus Santos, was "standing innocently with two other photographers" outside the building. In which "innocently" means closely following a celebrity's every move?
    "He was looking mad," said Santos. "He said, ‘Step back, step back.' I said, ‘We're moving back.'"
    Baldwin's side of the story goes something like this:
    A "photographer" almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning. ‪#allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded‬
    Baldwin was previously accused of attacking a photographer in 2010; in 2007, he left his daughter a nasty voicemail, calling her a rude little pig. He seems to have mellowed out since dating Thomas, a yoga instructor, but seriously: Who wouldn't be provoked by an unwanted lens in the face while trying to get a city agency to cooperate? Good God, Lemon.

Alec Baldwin Gets Marriage License, Promptly Punches Photographer in Face

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's my Alec. Good to know yoga hasn't mellowed him out too much.
    greysfang and nancydrew like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Love his face in pic #2. LMAO!!!!
    mjw and Fly_On_TheWall like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So the paps are invited to the wedding then?

Hilaria?! His fiance's name is Hilaria? Did we already know this? Who would name their kid that?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I love this man. He is like a fierce animal. Sex on legs.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Hilaria?! His fiance's name is Hilaria? Did we already know this? Who would name their our that?
    More people should be named Hilaria!

Looks like he's lost weight

mjw
    Elite Member

Always a gentleman.

fucking pap deserved it. team alec!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

That bottom pic is hilarious. That being said, and even with my own loathing of the paparazzi factored in, I STILL don't find coke-fueled rage disorders attractive. Too bad, 'cause Alec was and still is damnably hot otherwise. He really ought to consider switching to weed, though. I don't think yoga is doing the trick.

I hope he runs for office. Because that would really bring the entertainment. Debate?! Fuck debate!! Cage match! Might be a breath of fresh air really.
    nancydrew, monk and Jazzy64 like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Oh god, that second photo got me. I like Alec, no matter what dickish news reports come out about him.

Good ole Alec!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

he's definitely slimmed down and lost some of the bloat. which makes him hotter but at the same time i like my jack donaghy a little on the portly side, it suits him
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Hilaria?! His fiance's name is Hilaria? Did we already know this? Who would name their kid that?
    Maybe her father's name was Hilarius.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information