Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Maybe, maybe not. My nephew was born last year at 10 lbs 11 oz......no g.d. Although, it was a c-section.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

These dumbasses are too stubborn to have an induction cause Jesus, then stupidly insist on home-birthing a 42-43 weeker. Even with these girls being young and healthy, they are damned lucky that a C-section and an ER visit for "heavy bleeding" and two live babies without any physical or cognitive disabilities (that we know of) is all that has happened thus far.
    Niki Taylor likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    That was one big baby, makes me wonder if she had gestational diabetes...
    Kid was probably just born with the oversized Duggar ego.
    Bluebonnet, Niki Taylor and Janus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    These dumbasses are too stubborn to have an induction cause Jesus, then stupidly insist on home-birthing a 42-43 weeker. Even with these girls being young and healthy, they are damned lucky that a C-section and an ER visit for "heavy bleeding" and two live babies without any physical or cognitive disabilities (that we know of) is all that has happened thus far.
    Each for their own but my Gyn said he always advices against home birth because in the occasion something goes wrong it can make the difference between life or death.

I think every one of these women, including and most especially Ma Duggar (easily the most ignorant and ill-informed of the lot) have a false sense of security regarding the safety of these home births, having been either present at or through so many where everything turned out a-ok in the end.

Both of these married adult girls are taller than Ma Duggar, married to much taller larger framed men than Jim Boob. And in both instances carried their babies 2 weeks past the due dates (unnecessarily I might add) and then proceeded to follow through with attempting home births.

Yeah. I definitely don't wish it. But tick tock tragedy.
    witchcurlgirl and sputnik like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Mechelle had her fair share of hospital births(including several c-sections iirc). You'd think that after the close call with Josie and the miscarriage that followed after make them think twice about things but God will provide and all that jazz.

I ended up with an emergency c-section(we always planned a hospital birth though) after a problem free pregnancy so my views on things like this are admittedly biased.

They named the baby Spurgeon Elliott Seewald but are going to call him Quincy.

Sorry but the iPad I'm on won't let me post the article.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Spurgeon??? Gawd.

And his initials are SS! Bonus!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

spurgeon?

Angeli and Niki Taylor like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

So why not just name the kid Quincy??? It's a tiny bit better than Spurgeon. Either way, it's the type of little prince fancy pants name 12-year-olds imagine for their future children. Spurgeon is supposed to be some English preacher from the 1800's or something. I'll be damned if I'm going to investigate any further based on the labeling of a child for the purposes of proselytizing.

Jessa is outdoing herself in these attempts to keep the focus on her so she can have her own show.
    ManxMouse likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Any Anne of Green Gables fans? I immediately thought of Moody Spurgeon MacPherson.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Okay I guess I'm gonna sounds like a complete moron but where the fuck do you get Quincy out of that?
    LastLook likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Okay I guess I'm gonna sounds like a complete moron but where the fuck do you get Quincy out of that?
    According to the article that I can't post, she and Ben joked around about the "naming all kids with one letter of the alphabet" thing and they joked they'd use the letter "Q". Ben then began calling the baby Quincy as a joke and they decided they liked it but yeah...just name the kid Quincy! Geez!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Jessa gave birth in the small house she lives in with Ben, which is owned by her parents Jim Bob and Michelle. It's where her sex pest brother Josh lived with his wife Anna until they moved to Washington DC."

THAT is the fucking funniest thing I've seen all week! I literally lol'd. Can't wait to call someone a sex pest!!!

And Spurgeon.....
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I think it's a reference to Quincy the forensic spurgeon:

Thread Information