Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061626364 LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Anytime I hear people referring to men as babysitting, I usually ask how much they get an hour. Other times I burst angrily "you don't babysit your own kids!" . For those that know my mil stories she ALWAYS referred to my hubby as babysitting. Drove me up the friggin wall.

And as for these twits are they still pretending to be missionaries? Yeeesh!
    idunno likes this.

Bronze Member

The only thing I got out of that article is who the fuck is paying for those clear braces??? I can't believe people give money to these grifters.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    The only thing I got out of that article is who the fuck is paying for those clear braces??? I can't believe people give money to these grifters.
    It's not only braces. Derick also had oral surgery to expand his palate (I don't know why.) So the Dillards have paid out 10+ grand on travel in the past 4 months, surgery for Derick last Spring, $500-1000 a week to stay in the religious compound where they are supposedly learning Spanish...so much for the humble missionary serving people in need.
    idunno and Helena Handbasket like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    It's not only braces. Derick also had oral surgery to expand his palate (I don't know why.)
    Will the palate expansion help him appreciate arugula and cilantro?
    MsDark and joebob like this.

These people make me sick.
    holly and joebob like this.

It looks like Law and Order: SVU is doing a "ripped from the headlines" episode next week about a large, reality show family...so obviously, since the show is about sexually based offenses..it's inspired by the Duggar drama.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Bluebonnet and Lalasnake like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Updated
    Duggar family speech at Alberta homeschooling convention cancelled

'Their appearance here would not be in the best interests of home educators,' says AHEA president

Posted: Nov 01, 2015 6:46 PM MT Last Updated: Nov 01, 2015 8:36 PM MT

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar won't be coming to Alberta, after all. (Brendan Hoffman/Getty Images)

The scandal-clad Duggar family's keynote speech at the Alberta Home Education Association conference in Red Deer, Alta., has been cancelled.

In a press release sent out on Sunday, the AHEA confirmed that the controversial reality TV couple, Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, have been dropped from the program.
    "Although early feedback from our members this summer was supportive of having the Duggars come here, recent feedback from our own members points out that their appearance here would not be in the best interest of home educators," reads the release.
    The Duggar family has been clouded in controversy since May, when TLC cancelled their reality TV show, 19 Kids and Counting, after their eldest son admitted he had molested four of his sisters when he was a teenager.

The Duggars were booked two years ago, before the news about Josh Duggar surfaced, according to AHEA president Paul van den Bosch.

"As we have learned, child abuse can happen in any home and is never 'old news,'" wrote van den Bosch.
    "Our members so pointed out that, as the Duggars would have been giving only two talks (of the more than 40 talks available), their presence would have been only a small part of the convention and the Duggars' philosophy is not representative of AHEA as a whole."
    On Friday, the AHEA announced it was having second thoughts about the speech.
    Information about the Duggars and their speech was pulled down from the convention website on Sunday as well.
    The convention takes place April 8 and 9 in Red Deer.

source: Duggar family speech at Alberta homeschooling convention cancelled - Calgary - CBC News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live where they were supposed to do that speech.

People lost their shit when it was announced they would be coming here. The worst was the Alberta Home Education Association putting out a statement referring the the sexual abuse as "old news". They also claimed that the issue was handled correctly both legally and morally at the time it happened.
    ON WHAT PLANET?!?!!

People called out the AHEA relentlessly.

A part of me secretly hoped they would still be speaking, because the protests would have been great to watch.

Meet Baby Seewald! First Picture of Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's Newborn SonPeople

Provided by TIME Inc.It's time to meet baby Seewald!

Jessa (Duggar) Seewald and husband Ben Seewald welcomed their first child Thursday, a healthy baby boy weighing 9 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 inches long.
    Jessa, 23, and Ben, 20, have shared the first photo of their little bundle of joy exclusively with PEOPLE. Additional photos will be posted soon on theseewaldfamily.com.

The happy parents still aren't quite ready to announce their newborn's name.
    Jessa has previously had fun guessing the baby's weight by taking a poll with the Duggar and Seewald families.
    The new mom predicted she would have "a chubby little baby," revealing that she was "the biggest out of all my siblings" at 9 lbs., 15oz.
    The couple shared the news of their pregnancy exclusively with PEOPLE in April.
    Jessa said at the time: "I think having this first year together to share our lives, just the two of us, has been special," and added that the two were "definitely excited to be parents."
    During the pregnancy, the couple shared their excitement by chronicling their journey on social media. Late last month, the pair posted maternity album photos, with Ben writing, "It was so much fun and soon we get to meet this sweet new Seewald!"
    Earlier this week, Jessa celebrated her 23rd birthday and showed off some last-minute pregnancy cravings she was able to indulge, including tacos and and a chocolate sundae.
    Jessa celebrated her baby shower in October with a big, co-ed blowout attended by their families, including Jessa's parents Jim Bob Duggar, 50, and Michelle Duggar, 49.
    The birth of the new baby will be a focal point in Counting On, TLC's upcoming series of specials featuring Jessa and sister Jill's lives now.

Meet Baby Seewald! First Picture of Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's Newborn Son
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I wonder if People magazine would buy my story about my poor betta fish Liberace.
    Alysheba likes this.

For once I prefer the Daily Fail article as it includes this gem:

"Her mother Michelle, 49, made the 911 call and can be heard calmly saying: ‘Mother is bleeding after birth. We need her to be checked out.’

When asked how old Jessa is, she struggled to remember but eventually said, ‘She’s 24.' Her daughter is in fact 23."

and this one:

"Jessa gave birth in the small house she lives in with Ben, which is owned by her parents Jim Bob and Michelle. It's where her sex pest brother Josh lived with his wife Anna until they moved to Washington DC."

Gold Member

What? I thought their highly-trained midwives would handle that!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

See, JillyMuffin should have stayed in the country to help PrincessBlessa out, now she had to deal with a second rated midwife who clearly had no idea what she was doing!

Seriously, when will these people realize that they are playing with fire. Jill had problems with her delivery, now Jessa. Stop being so high and mighty and go see a professional with real credentials.

That was one big baby, makes me wonder if she had gestational diabetes...

Thread Information