Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 946
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

  1. #781
    Gold Member coolade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Aaaaand another stripper/hooker has come forward claiming "terrifying, rough" sex with this loser. Yet he only held hands with his wife before they were married.

    Josh Duggar's second mistress claims she suffered a pregnancy scare | Daily Mail Online
    dilligaf likes this.

  2. #782
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    How do they let her get away with that slutty shoulder length hair?
    And wearing shorts, and kissing before marriage?????? The horror!
    JazzyGirl and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

  3. #783
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    43,854

    Default

    Why is her last name Duggar anyway? Because she found it awesome before they got taken down finally?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  4. #784
    Gold Member politesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    Aaaaand another stripper/hooker has come forward claiming "terrifying, rough" sex with this loser. Yet he only held hands with his wife before they were married.

    Josh Duggar's second mistress claims she suffered a pregnancy scare | Daily Mail Online

    It makes sense.That's why God made strippers/hookers,to keep the virgins pure. (sarcasm)
    kasippu likes this.

  5. #785
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    34,038

    Default

    amy duggar could easily distance herself - stop famewhoring!
    dexter7 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  6. #786
    Elite Member JazzyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Why is her last name Duggar anyway? Because she found it awesome before they got taken down finally?
    not following - are you saying "duggar" was not her legitimate name?

  7. #787
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,129

    Default

    I figured that her dad is a Dugger
    JazzyGirl likes this.

  8. #788
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    43,854

    Default

    No I'm saying her mother was a Duggar before she married and had Amy. Why doesn't Amy have her father's name?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  9. #789
    Elite Member teforde23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,239

    Default

    Ugh this family. As one poster mentioned why is it a greater sin to cheat on your wife but not molesting ur sisters. Is she wants to distance herself stop doing magazine interviews. I bet they are hoping that if they all condemn josh then some stupid station would put them back on tv

  10. #790
    Elite Member C_is_for_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    No I'm saying her mother was a Duggar before she married and had Amy. Why doesn't Amy have her father's name?
    There is a reason her name on the Freejinger boards is Famy. Riding on the coattails of her family members with the reality show.
    avatar made by green_queen@LJ

  11. #791
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    306

    Default

    So the parents are famous for having litters of children.
    The children are famous for being in the litter of children.
    Ammy Duggar is famous because....she's related to the parents who had the litter of children?

    I'm sorry, I just can't for the life of me work out WHY anyone gives a shit about the Duggar kids or Amy? The Duggar parents are famous for nothing, they're like D list celebrities. The kids and Amy have no redeeming qualities and nothing of interest to say or do.

    It's ridiculous.
    lksmith6, dolem, Cartermrc and 2 others like this.

  12. #792
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,415

    Default

    I have no idea who this person is, but if she's a cousin, any chance she got invited to the gravy train because Josh the Magnificent 'blessed' her with his boyish touch?


  13. #793
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,640

    Default

    Ashamed that I know this, but I remember episodes before he married Anna with all that shuck and jive about how they were waiting for their wedding to share their first kiss, and how, when she tried to talk to Josh about what to do, he gave Amy the 'be gone, whore!" side-eye-roll because she had already <gasp> kissed a boy! I think she might as well have been the town whore in the Fuggars estimation.

    The pay-off for letting her be on TV was to make them look better by comparison because their precious children weren't up to these evil shenanigans that "other" (i.e. normal) teenagers and young adults were! And because they were such wonderful people, they still let her hang with them. Maybe they wanted to 'save' her.

    Now that you mention it, maybe she got diddled too! There's no way Amy and her mom didn't know about the sister-molesting. That's probably a huge reason Boob and Baby voice kept these kids away from outsiders in a home-schooled/churched cult and only let anyone not family around when there are watchdogs present and/or a contract stipulating what can be shown. They didn't want their dirty secrets to come out! I'll bet Amy (or her mom) used that shit to their advantage.
    lindsaywhit and Janus like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #794
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,415

    Default

    Thanks for the info, Mrs.Dark. She sounds like prime diddle fodder, the Jezebel.


  15. #795
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Ashamed that I know this, but I remember episodes before he married Anna with all that shuck and jive about how they were waiting for their wedding to share their first kiss, and how, when she tried to talk to Josh about what to do, he gave Amy the 'be gone, whore!" side-eye-roll because she had already <gasp> kissed a boy! I think she might as well have been the town whore in the Fuggars estimation.

    The pay-off for letting her be on TV was to make them look better by comparison because their precious children weren't up to these evil shenanigans that "other" (i.e. normal) teenagers and young adults were! And because they were such wonderful people, they still let her hang with them. Maybe they wanted to 'save' her.

    Now that you mention it, maybe she got diddled too! There's no way Amy and her mom didn't know about the sister-molesting. That's probably a huge reason Boob and Baby voice kept these kids away from outsiders in a home-schooled/churched cult and only let anyone not family around when there are watchdogs present and/or a contract stipulating what can be shown. They didn't want their dirty secrets to come out! I'll bet Amy (or her mom) used that shit to their advantage.
    I've never seen their show but given what's come to light, it sounds like the skank version of Oklahoma!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jessa Duggar Is Being Courted by a Boy Named Ben
    By Bluebonnet in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: November 13th, 2015, 12:39 PM
  2. Josh Duggar is to lead an Anti-Gay Hate Group
    By Seth82 in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: January 1st, 2015, 02:31 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2009, 09:04 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 27th, 2008, 10:33 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 14th, 2006, 01:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •