Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    But of course, and what about baby's with fathers who fondled their little sisters or were on Ashley Madison for some out of the sacred marriage fun? Are those children permanently associated with the sins of their father?
    Hush now! Don't you know the rules only apply to other people?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I can't believe that someone would say that about an adopted child! What the fuck is wrong with them? You would think they would believe in "saving" the poor child's soul from the heathen parents.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I can't believe that someone would say that about an adopted child! What the fuck is wrong with them? You would think they would believe in "saving" the poor child's soul from the heathen parents.
    I find it laughable that they preach against premarital sex, contraception and abortion and then say that the kids are doomed anyway. They can preach what they like but as far as I'm concerned the only thing they practice is smug cuntfuckery.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

With siblings like these I'm surprised Anna was cleared for courting.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

"Many of Gothard’s followers do not believe in adoption because the “sins of the parents” are permanently associated with the kid."

Really?! WTF?! That ain't Christian right there.

Romans 9:8
    sluce likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I find it laughable that they preach against premarital sex, contraception and abortion and then say that the kids are doomed anyway. They can preach what they like but as far as I'm concerned the only thing they practice is smug cuntfuckery.
    So, what's supposed to happen if the mother doesn't want the child? She can't have an abortion and the poor kid can't be adopted out because of it's jezebel mother? Leave it to the wolves?
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    So, what's supposed to happen if the mother doesn't want the child? She can't have an abortion and the poor kid can't be adopted out because of it's jezebel mother? Leave it to the wolves?
    Hahaha. What do you mean the mother doesn't want the child. She's a woman, it doesn't matter what she wants. All hail the patriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Hahaha. What do you mean the mother doesn't want the child. She's a woman, it doesn't matter what she wants. All hail the patriarchy.
    True! That's what I get for letting my inferior lady-brain think for me
    idunno, sluce, PecanPie and 4 others like this.

I was curious about Anna's sister and found this article and it is perfect foreshadowing. LOL!!

Duggars Shun Pregnant Susanna Keller – Duggar Pregnancy Scandal | Radar Online

The Duggars celebrate every baby their loved ones churn out — unless the little one is the result of premarital sex.

OK! reports that the squeaky-clean reality family has turned their back on 22-year-old Susanna Keller, the once beloved younger sister of Josh Duggar’s wife, Anna.

The reason? A source reveals to the magazine it was bad enough that Keller didn’t fully embraced the family’s strict fundamentalist Christian beliefs — but the final straw that made the clan turn on her came as a result of Keller giving birth to a baby girl out of wedlock in 2013.

While Keller once was considered worthy enough to act as Anna and Josh’s courting chaperone before they tied the knot, according to the source, Keller’s slide into sin resulted in Duggar patriarch Jim Bob sitting in judgment and striking even the mention of her name from the family’s show.

“It would be bad for the Duggar brand,” explains the source. “She broke away from everything his family represents, so viewers shouldn’t expect any televised trips to visit this in-law.”

And don’t expect to see anything so distasteful happen to one of the Duggars’ own, adds the source. “[Jim Bob] has his radar up for any hint of rebellion.”
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Jim Boob needs to get his radar checked.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Tor is a type of browser that helps make you anonymous and very hard to track by encrypting/scrambling your IP address and other detail as your information travels over the Internet.

Deep web/dark web - are sites that are not deliberately not indexed (do not provide content for indexing by search sites like Google). As a result, you have to know where to go, rather than Google for it. The Silk Road drug-selling web site was on there. Apparently, whistleblower sites are on there, too, which is probably why the Ashley Madison hackers decided to put the content on a deep-web site.
    Thank you, Professor.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Anna's sister, the one with the kid out of wedlock, also spoke out on her personal social media page(can't remember if it was instagram or facebook or another one) hoping Anna would leave Smugs but she thinks the same way her brother does. Anna is surrounded by people that don't care about her or the M's. Her parents care about how they look, his parents care about the Benjamins only, and everyone is circling the wagons around the golden boy who needs to be protected at all costs. Just like with the molestation, where he hid while Mommy, Daddy, and two of his victims had to go out and lie their asses off.
    I agree with this totally. It's funny, for a supposed strong "God led" patriarchy, the menfolk do seem to spend a lot of time hiding behind their momma and sisters' and wives' skirts, and blaming them for all the men's "personal failures". Seems their understanding of patriarchy seems to be "blame the nearest woman for everything."

Her parents really are DUMB. We're talking about the guy (her father) who said that the bible really meant grape juice where it says wine. They are kings of their castles but nothing to everyone else.

I, for one, don't believe for a second that Anna and family knew the full details of Josh's molestations, but the fact that they come out and claim now that they did....at best they're willing to throw themselves under the bus for a little vicarious fame (Keller family) or at worst, they knowingly handed their daughter over to start popping out children with someone who is possibly a danger to children and thought nothing of it. That makes them evil.

In any case, it definitely shows everyone the "courting" crap they go for, and all their "purity" measures are bullshit. It's kind of sad now to look back at the previous specials and see the girls all "rugged up" in frumpy clothes, complete with tights. Everyone just thought it was about modesty which is what they claimed. But now we know it's because the disgusting oldest son was cornering them in the laundry room and pulling down their tights in order to molest them.

This family is disgusting and so is TLC.

Also while I'm at it, the 2 married sisters should just get off their high horses and get real jobs. I'm sick of hearing about them and from them. I hate how they act as though they have some special insight into marriage, babies, and LIFE. My god, they just saw how mighty Joshua fell with all his hypocrisy, AND those 2 naive idiots (Anna and Josh) had all that "marrage advice" when they were newly married too. So what do those 2 twit Duggar girls think they can contribute to the discourse on good marriages or child rearing and whatnot?

I wish they'd shut up and go away. It just seems to me that they seem ENTITLED to a life on TV and the trappings (fame and money) that come with it....but for WHAT? Because their parents are stupid?

Sorry </rant>

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I'm predicting she won't leave and will be knocked up with a band-aid baby as soon as she can. Because babies show that all is well in Fundie marriages.
    Yeah exactly. I'm wondering what kind of job Joshua can get now to support his growing family? I always got the impression (obvious now) that Joshua was just "playing along" and doesn't really believe what his parents believe. Although he SAYS it publicly like the good "golden child", I think he only does it because it (used to) benefit him, but it's not what he actually believes.

I remember when Anna and Josh were talking about the number of children they were going to have. Anna always toed the party line "as many as god provides" but Joshua was pretty quick most times to interject things like "but we'd be happy with <small number>" (think it was 3 or 4 or something).

So anyway, whichever way it goes, I wonder how he would go even providing for the 4 that he has, let alone if they have more, or a quiverfull size family? Given he's pretty much a pariah.

For the "leave and cleave" claims the Duggar's make about children when they go off and get married, it sure seems the JimBob has kept his kids in a tight chokehold on a short leash to himself and Michelle. They are totally unprepared for the real world and real responsibility as well, meaning they're pretty much screwed if they don't play along.

I hate those parents. I said it before and I'll say it again: They are unrepentant fuckups. If there is a god, they will have to explain why they screwed up their kids so badly and refused to learn from their mistakes.

On our popcorn side though, this is only the implosion of ONE of their kids...we got like...18 more to go!
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    If there is a god, they will have to explain why they screwed up their kids so badly and refused to learn from their mistakes.
    They wouldn't listen to anything God had to say - they spewed out 19 kids, God only managed one.
    Janus likes this.

Thread Information