Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

He's probably going to deny they're his accounts based on the DOB discrepancies...

That is too fucking beautiful.

The hypocrisy is strong in this one, it just keeps getting better and better.

I'm hoping this tops itself and it's revealed that Jim Bob has his own account.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I'm hoping that one of his lady friends comes forward with a tell all. According to an other site, if you have a paid account there they promise you an affair within 2 months. He was on there for a few years sooo...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

I was thinking to same thing.

Silver Member

I hope-probably won't happen though-that Anna kicks him out, files for divorce and refuses to buy into ANY further BS the Duggars spew out. Looks as if Josh is an adulterer as well now-how will his idiot parents spin that?
    Lalasnake likes this.

OMG I just saw this from a commenter on dlisted and almost keeled over laughing.

Hahaha, I just saw on Twitter.....Marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman, 4 underage sisters and some Ashley Madison hookers.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I really want to know what the Duggar fans have to say about this but I don't know where any of those loons hang out.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Is This Josh Duggar's OkCupid Profile?

After today’s earlier revelation of Josh Duggar’s paid Ashley Madison account hit, tipsters andTwitter are pointing out that if you search Josh Duggar’s highly unique Ashley Madison email handle, “joesmithsonnwa,” this OKCupid profile is the only other result you get.

The picture is obviously not of Josh Duggar. And as of right now, it appears on Wordpress under the title “random guy from Facebook.” If you search “random guy” on Google images, the same photo comes up as one of the very first results. So if a man in his 20s were to try and find a discreet, anonymous photo for a social media profile, it’s possible he’d find this one.

It’s also worth noting that, on this OKCupid profile, “Joesmithsonnwa” claims to be looking for “casual sex” while simultaneously describing himself as a “strictly monogamous” type.

“Joesmithsonnwa” last appeared online in September of 2014 (around the same time Josh J Duggar’s credit card stopped paying for the first Ashley Madison account), and “Joesmithsonnwa” lists his location as near where Duggar, his wife, and their three children lived in Oxon Hill, Maryland—that is, until they moved back to Arkansas when scandal hit.

What’s more, his occupation is listed as “politics,” and Duggar was the Executive Director of the Family Research Council at the same time this profile was active.
    On the other hand, the man in this profile lists himself as having “graduated from university,” where as Josh did not, in fact, graduate college. It is, however, very, very rare that a Google search for one phrase only turns up one other link, but we also don’t have any credit card data to corroborate this particular 27-year-old casual-sex-seeker’s identity.

So while we can’t determine definitively that this is Josh, if you did go out with this person at any point and it was not Josh Duggar (or if you are “random guy from Facebook), we’d love to hear from you.

Update: An earlier version of this incorrectly referred to Josh Duggar’s Ashley Madison username as “joesmithsonnwa,” when “joesmithsonnwa@gmail.com” was actually his Ashley Madison login. We’ve updated the post to reflect this.

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Working hard and hitting the gym doesn't sound like good old Joshie but I totally believe it's his profile. I also like how Boob always brings up that they live 'debt free' but Smuggar jr has a credit card.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'll one-up you and hope that Michelle Duggar has an account.

ahaha^^ imagine that! If she turned out to be some whore the paternity tests would drive the family to bankruptcy.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Working hard and hitting the gym doesn't sound like good old Joshie but I totally believe it's his profile. I also like how Boob always brings up that they live 'debt free' but Smuggar jr has a credit card.
    I'm basically debt free, but still use a credit card. You have to have one for many reasons. I just pay it off each month.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I knew more shit will come out with this family but I didn't expect it would be like this.

Thread Information