Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Gomer.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

They should do GR a favour and name one Grimlok to tempt that old tart out of hiding to spew his own brand of delicious snark.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gullible.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Gesus.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    They should do GR a favour and name one Grimlok to tempt that old tart out of hiding to spew his own brand of delicious snark.
    That old bitch ain't coming back.
    gary gnu.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Gold Member

Given recent family history, Gary Glitter.
    MsDark likes this.

Goddamn

Elite Member

Grasputin
    Gravedigger
    Glambert
    Gruyere
    Goldilocks
    Glorietta
    Grayson
    Gelding
    Gregory
    Gunther

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Gomer.
    Well, if you're gonna go there, you've gotta include his cousin Goober. (oops I think someone already mentioned goober)

Gunnar
    Gustav
    Gnome
    Gilbert
    Gottfried
    Gallbladder
    Ghostbuster
    Germajesty
    Last edited by Trixie; August 9th, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^Germajesty made me lol.
    sluce and kasippu like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

the last two pages...
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Josh Duggar had Two Ashley Madison Accounts.

In 2013, conservative reality TV star Josh Duggar—of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting fame—was named the executive director of the Family Research Council, a conservative lobbying group in D.C. which seeks “to champion marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society.” During that time, he also maintained a paid account on Ashley Madison, a web site created for the express purpose of cheating on your spouse.

In May 2015, Duggar was forced to resign afterIn Touch Weekly reported that he had molested five young girls (four of whom were his own sisters) beginning in 2002. When the accusations became public, the family went into crisis mode, insisting that Josh had reformed and that the media covering the claims was intent on “exploiting women.”
    Josh himself took to his family’s Facebook page to absolve himself of his past indiscretions and assure the world he was back on a righteous path:
    Twelve years ago, as a young teenager I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends. I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life. I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God’s grace, mercy and redemption.
    And his wife, for her part, certainly seemed to believe it:
    And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him... I was able to say, “Yes” knowing who Josh really is - someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right.
    But data released online in the wake of the hack on Ashley Madison’s servers certainly seems to show otherwise. Someone using a credit card belonging to a Joshua J. Duggar, with a billing address that matches the home in Fayetteville, Arkansas owned by his grandmother Mary—a home that was consistently shown on their now-cancelled TV show, and in which Anna Duggargave birth to her first child—paid a total of $986.76 for two different monthly Ashley Madison subscriptions from February of 2013 until May of 2015.

According to the data, Josh Duggar was paying Ashley Madison in order to find an extramarital partner for the following acts:
    “Conventional Sex,” Experimenting with Sex Toys,” One-Night Stands,” “Open to Experimentation,” “Gentleness,” “Good With Your Hands,” Sensual Massage,” “Extended Foreplay/Teasing,” “Bubble Bath for 2,” “Likes to Give Oral Sex,” “Likes to Receive Oral Sex,” “Someone I Can Teach,” “Someone Who Can Teach Me,” “Kissing,” “Cuddling & Hugging,” “Sharing Fantasies,” “Sex Talk.”
    And here are the turn-ons that he offered up in service of finding a compatible person other than his wife with which to engage in those acts:
    “A Professional/Well Groomed,” “Stylish/Classy,” “Casual Jeans/T-shirt Type,” “Muscular/Fit Body,” ”Petite Figure,” “Tall Height,” “Short Height,” “Long Hair,””Short Hair,” “Girl Next Door,” “Naughty Girl,” “Sense of Humor,” “Imagination,” “Creative and Adventurous,” “Relaxed and Easy Going,” “Aggressive/Take Charge Nature,” “Confidence,” “Discretion/Secrecy,” “A Good Listener,” “Good Personal Hygiene,” “Average Sex Drive,” “High Sex Drive,” “Dislikes Routine,” “Has a Secret Love Nest,” “Disease Free,” “Drug Free,” and “Natural Breasts.”
    In July 2013, he seems to have started a second account that was linked to his home in Oxon Hill, Maryland, where he spent his time lobbying against causes like same-sex marriage. The birthday listed in the data for Duggar’s first account is February 3, 1988, one month off Duggar’s actual birthday of March 3, 1988. The birthday listed for the second account is March 2, 1988.
    The two accounts overlap by a period of a few months. When he launched the second account, Duggar paid a $250 that appears to have gone toward the purchase of an “affair guarantee”:
    Customers who buy 1,000 credits for $250 receive a money-back “affair guarantee,” if they don’t have an affair within three months.

From the raw data of Josh’s second account:
    1176060,’2011-10-13 23:41:52’,0,’2012-12-07 00:07:22’,0,2,2,NULL,NULL,0,NULL,’josh_the_man’,NU LL,NULL,NULL,NULL,’Fayetteville’,’72764’,4,36.1799 38,-94.145696,1,NULL,NULL,NULL,2,’1988-03-02’,’Looking for
    you!’,1,86184,183,4,1,0,5,2,’|7|23|15|46|37|38|48| 36|28|42|43|50|51|39|29|49|18|’,’’,’I\’m really open! You let me know what your fantasy is and we\’ll do it
    together!’,’|30|31|32|37|38|40|41|42|43|44|45|4|18 |48|49|6|10|52|11|53|14|9|17|12|16|55|56|60|’,
    26941493,’2014-07-05 14:06:47’,0,’2014-07-08 11:15:20’,0,2,2,NULL,NULL,0,NULL,’Ready4thisDC’,NU LL,NULL,NULL,NULL,’Alexandria’,’22314’,49,38.79991 7,-77.051663,1,NULL,NULL,NULL,2,’1988-02-03’,’Do you have a
    spark?’,1,88452,183,4,1,0,4,2,’’,’’,’Let\’s just see where this goes! I\’m looking to have a steamy affair’,’’,’’,’I want to have a good time with someone who is passionate... and see where it
    leads!’,’’,’’,’’,NULL,3,’hogs’
    JOSH_THE_MAN
    READY4THISDC
    The second account, which was registered in July of 2014, was paid on a monthly basis until May of 2015. We’ve reached out to TLC, the Family Research Council, and a spokesman for the Duggar family for comment and will update if we hear back.
    Janus likes this.

Too funny.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This is beyond delicious and this hack is going to give more smutty gossip. But will Duggars now decide to counsel infidelity as well as sexual abuse in their new pitch for a show? Lmao!
    Serendipity and JazzyGirl like this.

Gawd, this just gets better and better. I mean, they're dunzo anyway, but I can't wait to see what the fundie Duggar worshipers have to say about this development.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information