Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    I don't know how Jessa and Jill's husbands can stand to be in the same room as Josh without punching his head in
    Forget their husbands - I don't know how Jessa and Jill can stand it.

Not gonna lie, I did too.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Niki Taylor View Post
    The awful part of me thought, "He has another girl to molest." I know I'm going to hell.

I thought the same thing and I don't buy the defenders bullshit about him being young and naturally curious - I was celibate for several years in my prime shagging time and didn't turn into Hester the Molester AND I knew what I was missing out on.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Jim-Bob Duggar was too much of a famewhore to allow a spin-off TLC show

Cele|bitchy | Jim-Bob Duggar was too much of a famewhore to allow a spin-off TLC show

Yesterday, we covered the first excerpt from what I’m assuming will be a very large,intensive pro-Duggar article in this week’s People Magazine. From the beginning of the scandal (in May), People Magazine has treated the Duggars pretty gently, shying away from the most disgusting rumors/reports and painting the family with the glossy, family-friendly brush that People Mag gives to most of their subjects. I tend to think that it’s fine for People to do this – People often lulls their subjects into a false sense of complacency and that’s when the real dirt comes out. We learned yesterday that Jim-Bob and Michelle Duggar are particularly devastated with TLC’s cancelation of their show because they truly believed it was “part of God’s plan” to spread the word via TV. People followed up with this surprising gem exclusive: TLC wanted to do a spin-off show about Jessa and Jill, but Jim-Bob nixed it because he’s a famewhore. Ha!

After TLC pulled all episodes of 19 Kids and Counting from the air, following reports that Josh Duggar had molested five underage girls when he was 14 (he subsequently apologized and said he had “acted inexcusably”), there was talk that the show would shift from the entire family and focus on daughters Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald.
    It’s no surprise a spin-off centered on the older Duggar daughters – whose marriages and pregnancies had become a popular part of the show – was being considered during the “near-constant” and “intense” conversations about the show’s future, as a [COLOR=#009900 !important]source who has worked closely with the family tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue, but the source says not everyone was on board. An insider tells PEOPLE that patriarch Jim Bob Duggar was not a fan of the Jill and Jessa spin-off suggestion.[/COLOR]
    “He absolutely wanted to be back on TV and was never thrilled about the show suddenly shifting focus,” the source says of Jim Bob, 50.
    Adding to the unlikelihood of an imminent spin-off, Jill, 24, her husband Derick and their 4-month-old son [COLOR=#009900 !important]Israel went to Central [COLOR=#009900 !important]America[/COLOR] on a [COLOR=#009900 !important]mission[/COLOR] trip in early July: “And with that, one half of any potential new show was gone,” the source says.[/COLOR]
    As for Jessa, 22, who is expecting her first child with husband Ben in November, “is clearly [one of the stars] in the family: beautiful, smart, strong-willed,” says the insider, adding, “She may be slightly more free-spirited than your average Duggar, but she is firmly and centrally a part of the family, as is her husband.”
    Even though their hit series has been officially canceled and there are no confirmed spin-offs on the horizon, the Duggars will return to [COLOR=#009900 !important]the network to appear in a TLC documentary special on survivors of child abuse.[/COLOR]
    “They’re happy to show that this did not scar them permanently,” the source says. [From People]

See, that’s why I’m okay with how People Magazine is covering this family in particular. Because we get gems like that! And of course in the Duggars’ oblivious little churchy bubble, no permanent damage was done. OF COURSE! Meanwhile, I really hope all of the conservative [COLOR=#009900 !important]politicians who cozied up to the Duggars will now have to explain WTF they were thinking. Please let Mike Huckabee get those questions.[/COLOR]
    Meanwhile, In Touch Weekly is still sticking with their series of exclusive reporting on the ground in Tontitown, Arkansas. According to ITW’s sources, the Duggar children are super-upset that TLC canceled the show, with one source saying: “The kids like being recognized and hate that the show is going away. Some of the older kids in particular are really upset about the show’s cancellation. These kids loved the spotlight and expected to be on TV forever.”
    The same source also tells In Touch that the Duggars “think TLC should have stuck by them. They just didn’t get a lot of sympathy. They attacked everyone as part of their PR strategy, minimized what Josh did and turned it into an even bigger PR disaster.” Even worse, the Duggars are becoming pariahs in their town: “They aren’t who people think they are. Many people don’t believe their righteous preaching anymore, and their community, the police, the child abuse advocates and their network are angry about how they’ve handled everything. Some people in town [COLOR=#009900 !important]look at them differently now, call them hypocrites. They don’t believe Jim Bob and Michelle’s version of the story and that all the victims have so easily forgiven Josh.” Word.[/COLOR]
    There’s also a lot of concern about the TLC “special documentary” that the Duggars are making about child molestation. Apparently, they insisted on being paid for all of it, which means they’re being paid for covering up a series of [COLOR=#009900 !important]major crimes.

---

But Jill and her husband won't be abroad for long. I think a spin off can still happen :/ And how messed up that those teen Duggar kids thought they'd be on TV forever...
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Elite Member

It might not be that he's a famewhore. It's entirely possible he doesn't want the spin-off to focus on his two daughters, as women are only meant to squirt out babies and do as they're told.
    Bluebonnet and ana-mish-ana like this.

Yeah. That's true. A Jill and Jess Show is total focus on the two sisters. Very wordly. I mean sure the two would pray on camera and be all "christian" but the show would not fit into fundamentalist world views. There has to be a patriach and little women following orders. Vanity and modern ideas? Nah.
    idunno and Bluebonnet like this.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ Not just that but if Jim-Boob is to get the lion's share of the money then he has to be front and centre. No front and centre, no patriarchal permission.
    greysfang and idunno like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

So Fox News is still beating this dead horse?

TUNE IN: Megyn Kelly Looks Ahead to the Duggars' Next Chapter Friday at 9p ET on 'The Kelly File' | Fox News Insider

Tune in to a Kelly File special Friday at 9p ET to see Megyn Kelly look ahead to the Duggar family's next chapter

What's next for the Duggar family?
    Following TLC's cancelation of "19 Kids and Counting," Megyn Kelly looks at how the Duggars are dealing with their show being terminated, new anger from the left and a possible civil lawsuit that could change everything.
    Tune in to a "Kelly File" Special: The Duggars’ Next Chapter Friday at 9p ET on Fox News Channel.

twitchy2.0 likes this.

Really? We have to have a special report on what's next for the Duggars? How about they scrape to try and keep some sort of gravy train rolling by doing specials and one offs, but in the end, no one gives two shits about their child molesting cover up family and they end in financial and emotion ruin for worshiping the false god of fame and money, just as their Bible predicted they would?

Go away.
    Last edited by CornFlakegrl; July 25th, 2015 at 06:57 AM.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

^ Really, maybe they can commiserate with the BooBoo family and the Gosselins over their respective reversals of fortune. Cry me a fucking river and drown in it, all of you.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    The toilet seat birth was their 2nd child, Michael. Their first daughter, Mackenzie is like 4 years old now. But yeah...ol Anna seemed to thrive being on TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It's scary how you know that!
    LOL! I knew ya'll were gonna catch that! I always watched the birth shows and the wedding shows but couldn't stomach the other shows. I also watched out of curiosity to see what the hell was going on with these people. I'm very suspicious of Christians who want to hog the cameras.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

THE DUGGARS ARE BROKE OR JUST GREEDY AS HELL

The Duggars could be in financial trouble or maybe they’re just getting greedy. Since losing their TLC show in mid-July amid the scandal surrounding eldest son Josh Duggar’s confessed molestation of five children—four of them his sisters—members of the embattled fundamentalist family have issued four separate calls for public donations.

First, shortly after the cancellation of 19 Kids and Counting, Duggar daughter Jill and husband Derick Dillard asked again for donations to their tax-deductible organization Dillard Family Ministries, which funds their evangelical work in Central America. The Dillards currently acceptdonations online with suggested monthly donations ranging from $15 to $100.

The Arkansas Secretary of State’s website shows that the nonprofit paperwork for Dillard Family Ministries was filed on June 17, a little less than a month after the allegations against Josh first came to light.

Then, shortly after TLC reportedlyconfirmed the cancellation of her wedding special two weeks ago, newly-engaged Duggar niece Amy gave out an address on Instagram for any fans who would like to send “cards and etc.,” promising to “personally hand write” a letter to anyone who sent a card or—wink, wink—an et cetera. Amy denied she had any financial motivations for the post.

“For us it’s not really about the gifts or money, but we would like the chance to personally thank everyone!” she wrote.

Next, on or around July 30, the social media hive mind spotted a donate button on the Duggar children’s YouTube channel Duggar Studios, which currently has just 15 videos, none of them longer than 10 minutes. The last video was uploaded three months ago and it is only 12 seconds long. After widespread outcry on Twitter, the donate button wasremoved.

But Duggar Studios’ fundraising efforts continued. On July 31, their Twitter account advertised a $20 heather grey T-shirt featuring the YouTube channel’s logo.

The merchandise page for the shirt promises that “[t]he contribution you make, when buying these t-shirts, will enable Duggar Studios to produce more quality videos.” So far, their definition of “quality videos” includes things like the Duggar boys doing donuts in the snow and sinking a full-court basketball shot. The T-shirt appeared on the merch page in late June as TLC was reportedly in the midst of deliberating the future of the family’s reality show.

The pattern has tabloids buzzing that the family is bleeding money but talk of the Duggars going flat broke is likely premature. As International Business Times reports, several Duggars still have lucrative speaking deals and the family does not appear to have cut back on their spending—although the latter is not necessarily an indication of good financial standing in and of itself.

But the immediate loss of the estimated $25,000 to $40,000 they once made per episode of 19 Kids and Counting is almost certainly affecting the family’s bottom line, especially after lost book deals and endorsements are taken into account.

Although patriarch Jim Bob Duggar owns a real estate agency, the adult Duggar children’s sources of income are much less clear. Josh, 27, resignedfrom his salaried position as executive director of the ultra-conservative Family Research Council in the midst of his sex abuse scandal.

According to varying reports, next-eldest son John David, 25, owns a tow truck business and works as an Arkansas constable, a local law enforcement position that comes with little to no pay. His twin Jana plays the piano and may or may not be training to be a midwife. All of the children have been homeschooled and none have graduated from a traditional four-year college.

The Duggars famously pride themselves on living within their means by budgeting for groceries, buying used cars, making their own laundry detergent, and cutting their own hair, which only makes their recent pattern of public requests for money all the more conspicuous. Racked by scandal and suddenly cut off from their seven-year long stream of TLC money, the future of the Duggars’ media empire is increasingly uncertain.

The Daily Beast reached out to the Duggar family for comment through their official media request page and received an automatic reply that included the following: “If you are interested in purchasing a book you can click on the link at Duggarfamily.com for book sales.”

The Duggars Are Broke or Just Greedy as Hell - The Daily Beast

Janus likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The Duggars could be in financial trouble or maybe they’re just getting greedy.
    why not both?
    sluce and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

It's Jim Boob, his picture is next to the definition of 'greedy' in the dictionary. It's also next to 'cheap' and 'overuse of hairspray'
    Lalasnake likes this.

It's time for Jim Bob to get himself a new brood mare and start churning out a passel of better-behaved godly children. Then TLC can offer a new and improved Duggar family show with a sister wife spin.

Thread Information