Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Elite Member

NP Nevan - Great minds....... and all that jazz.
    Nevan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I can't believe they were waiting for the "winds to shift"!

So, what are they going to do for money now? Send a couple of kids to a labor camp?

ETA: Sorry, mostroop, I was typing while you posted.
    Collaborate with TLC on a documentary. I thought, "TLC, whiskey tango foxtrot?", when I read the paragraph below.

The Duggars’ TLC reality show ’19 Kids and Counting’ is officially canceled

The latest season of “19 Kids and Counting” concluded two days before Josh Duggar’s May 21 apology. But TLC still had reruns on its schedule until the May 22 announcement that the show was being pulled indefinitely.

Then came the advertiser exodus, with more than 20 brands publicly declaring that they had no interest in advertising with “19 Kids and Counting” in the future.
    [These are the brands that are backing away from ’19 Kids and Counting’]

Thursday’s announcement indicates that while “19 Kids and Counting” is off the air for good, the Duggars have not completely severed their relationship with the network: TLC is planning to air an hour-long, commercial-free documentary on childhood sexual abuse — a program that the network says will “include Jill and Jessa and other survivors and families that have been affected by abuse.”

Jessa Seewald and Jill Dillard, two of Josh’s younger sisters, told Fox News in an hour-long June interview that they were two of their brother’s molestation victims.
    “With God’s grace and help Josh, our daughters and our entire family overcame a terrible situation, found healing and a way forward. We are so pleased with the wonderful adults they have all become,” the Duggar family’s statement reads.

“We look forward to working with TLC on this upcoming special documentary and hope that it is an encouragement to many.”

The Duggars’ first major television special, “14 Children and Pregnant Again!”aired in 2004. The family starred in a handful of specials from 2004 through 2007, featuring the births of the Duggars’ 15th, 16th, and 17th children, and a move into a larger home. TLC’s series, then called “17 Kids and Counting,” had its premiere in 2008.

Until its removal from the air in May, the TLC show’s audience had been growing, as recent seasons featured the courtship, marriage and pregnancies of some of the Duggar women. One episode from the latest season of “19 Kids” featured the gender reveal of the child Josh and Anna Duggar are expecting.
    [A timeline of the molestation allegations against Josh Duggar]

Last fall, a petition to cancel the show in the wake of the family’s stance against LGBT discrimination protections gained more than 100,000 followers. But the show’s substantial fan base rallied in response to that petition, and circulated a counter-petition on LifeSiteNews asking TLC to keep “19 Kids and Counting” on the air.
    This post, originally published at 10:21 a.m., has been updated several times.

The Duggars’ TLC reality show ’19 Kids and Counting’ is officially canceled - The Washington Post

Ugh. They're canceled, can we be done talking about these weirdos?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

I think there is quite a lot more to come out about the Duggars (which is why Jill hightailed it out of the country).
    ana-mish-ana likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Collaborate with TLC on a documentary. I thought, "TLC, whiskey tango foxtrot?", when I read the paragraph below.

~snip~

The Duggars’ TLC reality show ’19 Kids and Counting’ is officially canceled

Thursday’s announcement indicates that while “19 Kids and Counting” is off the air for good, the Duggars have not completely severed their relationship with the network: TLC is planning to air an hour-long, commercial-free documentary on childhood sexual abuse — a program that the network says will “include Jill and Jessa and other survivors and families that have been affected by abuse.”

Jessa Seewald and Jill Dillard, two of Josh’s younger sisters, told Fox News in an hour-long June interview that they were two of their brother’s molestation victims.
    “With God’s grace and help Josh, our daughters and our entire family overcame a terrible situation, found healing and a way forward. We are so pleased with the wonderful adults they have all become,” the Duggar family’s statement reads.

“We look forward to working with TLC on this upcoming special documentary and hope that it is an encouragement to many.”

The Duggars’ TLC reality show ’19 Kids and Counting’ is officially canceled - The Washington Post
    But wait, I thought the sisters that were molested were denying they were actually molested and that it was just harmless, blah, blah, blah. I just can't with these people. Anything to keep the money train rolling. It's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    I think there is quite a lot more to come out about the Duggars (which is why Jill hightailed it out of the country).
    I agree! I think TLC would have tried to carry on with the series but they probably know more shit is about to emerge and decided to can the show.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    But wait, I thought the sisters that were molested were denying they were actually molested and that it was just harmless, blah, blah, blah. I just can't with these people. Anything to keep the money train rolling. It's disgusting.
    Oh yeah, it was over the clothes and sometimes under, they were asleep blablablacakes. Anything to protect the molester and JimBoob's true love, the Benjamins.

Also, TLC what the actual fuck. Waiting for the winds to shift? Wow you guys are even more reprehensible than I thought and I already didn't have a very high opinion.
    Nevan, RobbieLee and hustle4alivin like this.

TV reality star Josh Duggar, who molested several young girls as a teenager, has highlighted the secretive experience of child-on-child sexual abuse.

Photograph by: Danny Johnston, The Associated Press , National Post

TONTITOWN, Ark. - Josh Duggar, the eldest son featured on TLC's recently cancelled "19 Kids and Counting" reality show, has announced the birth of his and his wife's fourth child.
    Duggar tweeted Sunday that his wife, Anna, gave birth to another daughter, Meredith Grace. The announcement was confirmed by a spokeswoman for the Duggars' show, which featured the 19 children of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
    TLC cancelled the show last week, following revelations that Josh Duggar molested some of his sisters and a babysitter when he was a teenager in 2002 and 2003. No charges have been filed.
    TLC has said it's now producing a documentary to raise awareness of child sexual abuse, and some of the Duggars will take part.

source: Josh Duggar, of recently cancelled '19 Kids and Counting,' announces birth of 4th child

I'm sure Anna was disappointed the birth wasn't filmed to be seen by millions.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Bronze Member

Especially the birth of her first daughter, TLC filmed the whole thing while she delivered.....while sitting on the toilet seat!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    Especially the birth of her first daughter, TLC filmed the whole thing while she delivered.....while sitting on the toilet seat!
    The toilet seat birth was their 2nd child, Michael. Their first daughter, Mackenzie is like 4 years old now. But yeah...ol Anna seemed to thrive being on TV.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

It's scary how you know that!
    sluce and msdeb like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I don't know how Jessa and Jill's husbands can stand to be in the same room as Josh without punching his head in
    hustle4alivin and Kittylady like this.

Bronze Member

The awful part of me thought, "He has another girl to molest." I know I'm going to hell.
    twitchy2.0 and Janus like this.

Exactly, I immediately cringed when I read he had another girl.
    Janus likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information