Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

I'm always confused when people say the got Gods counsel. How? Did he send them an email that says, "yeah, missions are good. Go ahead." God never shows me the way. I have to figure it out on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    But where are they going?
    Nepal

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I'm always confused when people say the got Gods counsel. How? Did he send them an email that says, "yeah, missions are good. Go ahead." God never shows me the way. I have to figure it out on my own.
    This means they got counseling at or from their church by ministers or Christian counselors.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I think Derek decided they were getting away from her fucked up family.
    Janus, Bluebonnet, Angeli and 3 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Is his family better? This is the guy who deliberately tried to run over a cat with a sled.
    Janus likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Are you fucking kidding me? I don't need proof! They are all EViL.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

MORE Duggar Hypocrisy! ‘Debt-Free’ Michelle Fails To Pay Medical Bills
    As patriarch Jim Bob says, a Duggar never has debts.
    But once again, the Jesus-loving 19 Kids And Counting clan is hiding secrets from their fans.
    RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that happy-go-lucky mom Michelle, 48, repeatedly failed to pay medical bills stemming from a June 1991 car accident.
    On December 9, 1992, chiropractor Dr. Lynn Buhr slapped the mother of 19 and All State Insurance Company with a physician’s lien, alleging that she owed $485 for more than a year’s worth of services.
    READ THE SHOCKING COURT DOCUMENTS
    Michelle eventually paid off her debt more than three months later, and the lien was released.
    In July 1992, a local chiropractic practice, Morter Health Clinic, filed another lien against Michelle and her car insurance company for an undisclosed amount of money.
    It is unknown whether she ever made a payment, but there are no records of the lien’s release.
    PHOTOS: Truth Exposed! 15 Most Shocking Revelations From Parts 1 & 2 of Duggar Interviews With Megyn Kelly — Josh Duggar A “Sly” Predator
    Michelle isn’t the only Duggar with a history of blowing off bills.
    As Radar exclusively reported, Jim Bob was hit with a lien for $3,433 after he failed to pay a concrete company for their services.
    And disgraced son Josh Duggar, 27, and his wife Anna owed nearly $14,000 in back taxes earlier this year. Records should that they eventually paid it off in May.

Default One of Josh Duggar’s molestation victims is filing a lawsuit against him

One of Josh Duggar’s molestation victims is filing a lawsuit against him

According to a new report from In Touch Weekly, a “non-Duggar family molestation victim” is preparing to file a lawsuit against Josh Duggar.

The report, which relies on an anonymous source, is a serious development for the Duggars and means they will “have to answer every question as they will not be able to invoke their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination because the criminal statute of limitations has expired.”
    From what we know so far, Josh Duggar molested 5 children in total, 4 of whom were his sisters and one who was not a family member.
    From In Touch:
    The family is once again under investigation [by] the Department of Human Services and the fate of their reality show 19 Kids and Counting is still undecided. The impending lawsuit sets up a nightmare scenario for TLC: if the network brings back 19 Kids and Counting, the show could be on the air while the Duggars are fighting a lawsuit that exposes all of Josh’s secrets surrounding the molestations and how the family covered it up.
    The Duggars will face questions about why it took so many years to get Josh and his victims counseling and what they did to protect the minors in their home after the molestations occurred.
    “All the church elders who knew about this will have to be named,” the source told In Touch.
    Featured image: Getty

One of Josh Duggar’s molestation victims is filing a lawsuit against him

Bronze Member

I hope this is true about the lawsuit. It would really bring everything into the open. No wonder Jill is jumping ship to Nepal, she's terrified of having to tell the truth of what really happened.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

InTouch is so on to them. I like that magazine more and more.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Elite Member

The word is that Jill and her dim husband are now going to El Salvador. The Gothard cult already has a ministry there and Duggars are known to visit every year. So Jill and her slack-jawed man aren't leaving the Duggar umbrella. They will be doing tours in the USA to raise funds for their lifestyle down there. They are in quick flying distance to home base.

One rumor is that the law suit by the unknown victim was filed late on Thursday afternoon. We will see on Monday or Tuesday if this case is for real. Rumor is this victim is PISSED how the Duggars lied and minimalized Josh's crimes to get so rich and travel the world. Her lawyer will have to prove to a judge that this suit is within the statute of limitations according to Arkansas law. If the judge rules it is, all hell will break lose for the Duggars.
    Linne likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I bet she was pissed. Jessa pretty much said that all the victims are a-ok now and have forgiven Joshie for everything he did. I would be livid if someone spoke for me and minimized my feelings on a subject like this. I hope she takes them for a lot of money because God knows it's all Jim Boob really cares about.

Woo Hoo! Finally!

'19 Kids and Counting'

TLC Pulls the Plug on the Duggars

3 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news
    "19 Kids and Counting" just got the ax ... TMZ has confirmed.
    The show has been on the chopping block since the revelations about Josh Duggar ... that he molested 5 children, including 4 sisters.
    TMZ has reported TLC wanted to wait to make a formal announcement in case the winds shifted, but they never did. The public outcry was strong, and the show has been a gonner for 2 months.
    So now 2 TLC shows have been 86d after revelations that minor children in the casts have been molested. The second, obviously, is "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

about damn time.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Elite Member

I'm sorry, so they were willing to continue the show, 'if public opinion shifted'. Just goes to show you that they really could not care at all about the fact that children were being abused/molested/assaulted as long as they could continue to make a dollar.

It's really time to boycott TLC, who knows what other secrets they know about their 'reality stars'.

I can't believe they were waiting for the "winds to shift"!

So, what are they going to do for money now? Send a couple of kids to a labor camp?

ETA: Sorry, mostroop, I was typing while you posted.

Thread Information