Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Elite Member

Derick just had major dental surgery that will take six months to a year to complete, they have a new baby, don't believe in BC (Jill will probably be pregnant again this year) and want their adoring public to fund their mission work in far flung countries. As though Nepal didn't have problems enough...
    twitchy2.0, Linne and Janus like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Who Needs TLC? Jill Duggar And Her Husband Launch New Company In Case ’19 Kids & Counting’ Is Cancelled

Jill Duggar and her husband Derick Dillard are distancing themselves from the family business in the wake of her brother Josh‘s molestation scandal. RadarOnline.com has learned that on June 17 the couple secretly filed to incorporate their own new business: Dillard Family Ministries.
    “This is how the two plan on supporting themselves since Derick quit his job at Walmart,” reveals a source.

As Radar reported, Dillard abruptly left the accounting department of the Arkansas-based retailer recently.
    “This new ministry is their ‘Plan B’ now that it’s unlikely their reality show will be coming back,” the source explains.

The filing, obtained by Radar, shows that Dillard and Duggar have named themselves directors of the new company. The nature of the corporation remains to be seen, but fans have speculated they may be planning a mission to Nepal, where they first met.
    Jill Duggar & Derick Dillard Start New Company | Radar Online
    So he thought he could support his litter of (future) kids on a Walmart salary?

Praise the Lord and con the future parishioners.
    Janus likes this.

It wasn't like he was a shelf stocker, he was an accountant. I would hope they'd get paid a bit more. "Quit his job at the Walmart" still amuses me though.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It wasn't like he was a shelf stocker, he was an accountant. I would hope they'd get paid a bit more. "Quit his job at the Walmart" still amuses me though.
    OK, but supporting 19 kids on an accountant's salary ... doesn't add up (sorry - couldn't resist).

Kind of dumb to quit your old job before you start earning decent income from a new venture. Seriously.
    Clubber Lang, Angeli and Janus like this.

I'm guessing there's more we don't know. I'm pretty sure they don't have to worry about house or car notes like the rest of us.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Derick and Jill are now soliciting donations on their website for their exotic vacations...er...mission. It doesn't say where they are going. There is no indication of what projects they are planning. If it's anything like the other Duggar missions, they will be handing out bibles and teaching kids jesus songs.

I imagine this was going to be a stunning cliff hanger on the 19+ season finale, before the show was pulled. I can't imagine that Derick and Jill will do a damn thing for anyone in any country that involves actual work or serving the needs of others. They just want to be professional faith tourists.
    Janus likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Jill Duggar, Derick Moving Abroad

Access Hollywood – 6 hours ago

Jill Duggar, Derick Dillard, and their nearly 2-month-old baby are moving out of the U.S. – at least for now.
    The young family will soon embark on an overseas missions trip, Derick revealed in a post on his personal website on Friday.
    "After much prayer and seeking Godly counsel, we realized that taking this opportunity and moving overseas in order to serve is the best option for our family," he wrote in a post titled "Our New Ministry." "Earlier this year we shared our plans with our families and in May, I shared this decision with my manager at Wal-Mart, where I was working in the Tax department. I recently left the company and we are currently preparing to leave the US and begin our new endeavor in July.
    PHOTOS: The Duggar Family
    "We don’t expect this new adventure to always be easy, but God never promised that following Him wouldn’t have its challenges," his post continued. "We are confident in knowing that there is no better place to be than in the center of God’s will for our lives. We look forward to this adventure and the joy of serving Him in this new way. We wanted to share this with you and ask for your prayers as our family makes this transition."
    As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Jill gave birth to her and Derick's son, Israel David, on April 6.
    READ: Jill & Jessa Defend Josh Duggar
    The "19 Kids & Counting" couple tied the knot in June 2014.

Source: https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/...192546108.html

Homophobic breeder pedophile apologist!!!
    twitchy2.0, needmeds and Kittylady like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

But where are they going?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

To Canada?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

Poor Canada! Sounds like they want to restart their cult elsewhere.

No they're just damn dumb and don't know Canada has marriage for all there!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

these kind of people never do missions close to home. Are there no people in need of saving within a hundred mile radius?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    these kind of people never do missions close to home. Are there no people in need of saving within a hundred mile radius?
    They should start with their own stupid family. Oh, wait. Their family is probably the reason they are leaving.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Thread Information