Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    . Which, btw, also makes them drowning in self- idolatry and pride,
    Preach!
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

The Duggar family is under investigation again by the Arkansas Department of Human Services and police were called when the family refused to cooperate, In Touch magazine is reporting exclusively in its new issue that hits newsstands today.A representative from the Washington County DHS called 911 on May 27 at around 11 a.m. asking for police assistance when DHS was not allowed to see the minor they were concerned about. In Touch, which broke the story of Josh Duggar’s sexual molestation scandal, has the full transcript of the emergency call in the new issue.

The new investigation comes as the family tries to save its TLC reality show, 19 Kids and Counting, which the network pulled off the air, while determining its fate. Jim Bob, Michelle and two of their daughters sat for interviews with Fox News, attempting to minimize the damage, but much of what they said was widely condemned as misinformation and not full disclosure.

The Duggars made no mention of the fact that they have been under investigation again, but In Touch discovered what they are hiding via another Freedom of Information Act request that produced the 911 call. After identifying himself as a Washington Country DHS employee and stating the Duggar family address, the caller tells the 911 operator, “We have an investigation and I guess they’re not being cooperative. We have to see the child to make sure the child is all right. So we just need police assistance.”

DHS records are not available to the public so it is unknown what prompted the investigation. Experts tell In Touch that an investigation can be triggered by a hotline complaint, even an anonymous one, if the trained operator determines the allegation is serious enough that it meets standards for child abuse maltreatment laws.

The Duggars were investigated by police in 2006 for Josh’s acts of molestation committed in 2002 and 2003. DHS then investigated the family in 2007, as In Touch first reported.

Full blog here: Cele|bitchy | In Touch: Arkansas DHS called the cops on the Duggars just last month
    They are so going down.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

YES!!!!
    shedevilang likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Interedasting.

And sorry to go back to the dinosaur/saddle issue, but....that's just for fun at the lame-ass museum, right? Regardless of their belief on co-existence, they don't actually believe that humans SADDLED UP the dinos and RODE them around, do they???
    If someone tells me yes, I'm going to have to leave work due to disruptive laughter.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

*contemplates getting Manx fired*
    ManxMouse and msdeb like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I knew more shit was going to come out! I bet the cracks will really come out and they will implode big time.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I knew more shit was going to come out! I bet the cracks will really come out and they will implode big time.
    Like someone else said, earlier, somewhere...either here or on FB, I feel sorry for the girls and the little kids. My heart goes out to them...even to Jill and Jessa in all their denial. Not Chester Molester Josh, or his wife who talks like she's on Quaaludes or Jim Bob Side-Part or Michelle, who also talks like she's on Quaaludes.
    shedevilang likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Gold Member

This has been on my mind. In families where one or more siblings are abusing other siblings, unless they are removed from the home or get "help", wouldn't they continue to abuse their siblings and any others that came after? It makes me wonder if Josh was only molesting specific sisters or this extended to others as well. Like how pedophiles have a particular type, did he have his favorites? Is it possible that he molested his younger brothers? And his kids? Oh God, I'll burn in hell for even considering this.

I've been dying to get on here just for this story, I feel sorry for those brainwashed girls. I want to cuntpunt MA and PA Dugger but I'd lose a foot in MA Dugger
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I've been dying to get on here just for this story, I feel sorry for those brainwashed girls. I want to cuntpunt MA and PA Dugger but I'd lose a foot in MA Dugger
    Just a foot? I'm guessing you could probably lose an entire leg in there.

Noone is game to leave anything of importance on any chair in the house.
    Linne, Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.

Nevada’s Bunny Ranch: Stay Away From Our Nice Hooker Sex Ladies, Josh Duggar!
    by Evan Hurst

Jun 12 10:15 am 2015

It’s funny how nobody wants Josh Duggar around anymore, all because a couple police reports, probably concoctions of the lamestream media, say he molested four of his sisters and a babysitter back in the day. The latest place Duggar is persona non grata is the very famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch outside Carson City, Nevada, which has issued a press release saying SORRY JOSH, but your diddle-fingers are just TOO GROSS for our ladies of the night.
    Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof has some harsh words for the highly hypocritical Duggar boy:

The world famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch, famed legal brothel that has been featured on HBO’s smash hit series “Cathouse”, has taken the extraordinary step of banning TLC’s “19 And Counting” star Josh Duggar from entering any of their properties, citing concerns for the safety of the 500 legal prostitutes that are employed there. […]

“My number one priority has got to be the safety of my girls,” said Dennis Hof, owner of the world famous Bunny Ranch and six other Nevada brothels. “We employ 500 girls at any one time, and we’ve had tens of thousands of them come and go over the years. With the Duggars having 19 kids, it is just simple math that the odds are much greater than usual that one of their daughters might come work for us at some point. There’s no way I would ever put them or any other girl in harm’s way, should that brother of theirs come prowling around here. He’s persona non grata, starting now.”

IT’S JUST MATH. One of the Duggar girls will become a healthy, happy sex worker (WHICH IS AN OKAY THING TO BE, ALL CAPS DISCLAIMER, so you Twitter Twatters can shut right up), and they just don’t want Josh coming in and trying to reenact any scenes from childhood on the Bunny Ranch premises.

And here is Hof showing just exactly how high his moral high ground is, as compared to the Duggars:

“Those poor girls (the Duggar sisters) were propped up on television by their Bible thumping parents to make excuses for their brother, saying that their mother and father had protected them after they became aware of the molestations by putting locks on the girls’ doors. We don’t have locks on our girls’ doors, because we’ve never needed them. Apparently the Bunny Ranch brothel is a safer place for young girls than the Duggar household.”
    Holy boy howdy mother of pearl GODDAMN that is a sick burn. Even better for being so fact-based!

Hof, who once told reporters that his Senator Harry Reid would have to “pry the cathouse keys out of his cold, dead hands” if he tried to shut down his whorehouse, likes to ban famous creepy assholes from the Bunny Ranch, regardless of whether they’re actually likely to patronize the joint. Donald Sterling got banned, for being a racist fuck; Ray Rice got banned, for being a wife-beating fuck; Michael Vick got banned, for being a dog-abusing fuck; “Duck Dynasty” patriarch Phil Robertson got banned, for being a gay-hating fuck; and Paris Hilton got banned, for being Paris Hilton. Nice company you’ve landed yourself in there, Josh Duggar!

Maybe they could all have a reality teevee show together, about how they Cain’t Get No Hos.

source: Nevada’s Bunny Ranch: Stay Away From Our Nice Hooker Sex Ladies, Josh Duggar! | Wonkette
    joebob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    This has been on my mind. In families where one or more siblings are abusing other siblings, unless they are removed from the home or get "help", wouldn't they continue to abuse their siblings and any others that came after?
    Sadly, yes, this sometimes happens.

It makes me wonder if Josh was only molesting specific sisters or this extended to others as well. Like how pedophiles have a particular type, did he have his favorites? Is it possible that he molested his younger brothers?
    He probably did have "favorites" (my guess is the sisters closest in age to him) and it's possible that he could have abused his brothers.

And his kids? Oh God, I'll burn in hell for even considering this.
    Anything is possible but I doubt that he is molesting his kids. i don't think he's necessarily the evil child molester that he's being painted as. With the appropriate sexual education, a healthy sexual outlet and self control, he may have never committed these crimes in the first place. His crimes aren't consistent with those of the true sexually violent predator, in how the legal system sees sexual predators at least. He is now married and has a sexual outlet. It seems unlikey that he would start molesting kids again because it would seem that his crimes were crimes of opportunity, sexual frustration and probably curiosity, as opposed to being motivated by a sexual lust for or attraction to a child. That doesn't make his crimes any less damaging to the victims, but it's still important to know what motivated his crimes because it allows us to figure out likelihood of recidivism.

I havent read his psychosexual or anything but that's just my take on this situation from my experiences.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I disagree, NickiDrea. Josh deliberately avoided the sister closest in age to him and targeted his pre-pubescent sisters which indicates he wasn't interested in the bodies or sexual reactions of girls his own age, or girls who'd developed. Having a "sexual outlet" outlet also doesn't stop sexual predators. There is no way to justify it - a 14 year old boy is NOT normally sexually interested in or attracted to 5, 8, 9 and 11 year olds (the ages of his sisters at the time). Wanting to touch a 5 year old's genitals is NOT normal sexual curiosity or urges from a teenage boy, repressed or not. A man interested in young girls is not satisfied with sex with a grown woman, and 14 is old enough to demonstrate sexual preferences.
    Kittylady, greysfang and Janus like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Nicki he diddled a 5 year old. Multiple times. Let that sink in for a minute. The oldest sister was not among the 4. Since there were only 5 girls at the time, we know who the others were. One is still underage. 5, 8-9, 10, 12. Those would have been the sisters ages.
    Kittylady and Bluebonnet like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information