Page 28 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

^^ Good article, Mo. Thanks for posting!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Humans used to ride on dinosaurs like they were horses, there are dinosaurs with saddles on their backs at the Creationist Museum. I laughed for a good 10 minutes after seeing the pictures. Oh, and they are also vegetarians. And they went on Noah's Ark(that must have been one big ass ark to accommodate quite a bit of dinosaurs)

I thought you were joking. Then I googled. Fuck...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    And they went on Noah's Ark(that must have been one big ass ark to accommodate quite a bit of dinosaurs)
    The way they justify that is by insisting that Noah brought either baby dinosaurs on board or dinosaur eggs. Less space. Take that atheists!!!
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I love this picture so hard

And this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine, but the plural of Bates is BATESES. Just like "keeping up with the Joneses." If it's Bringing Up Bates, that would refer to raising just one of the Bates spawn. Nobody ever gets this fucking right, it's worse than apostrophes and your/you're.
    DeliriumTremens likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Elite Member

How and when did dinos become extinct, then? Over hunting, maybe.

Bronze Member

Josh Duggar has loaded up his truck and he's movin' ... not to Beverly, but Arkansas.
    There's nothing keeping Duggar in the D.C. area now that he's resigned his position as Executive Director of the Family Research Council.
    Josh and his wife, Anna, reportedly bought a house earlier this year in Arkansas near the Duggar homestead ... so it looks like the prodigal son is on his way home. The question ... will there be a TV show when he returns? It's looking like the answer is no.
    They always return to the scene of the crime.

Read more: Josh Duggar -- Moving Back to Where He Came From | TMZ.com
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    How and when did dinos become extinct, then? Over hunting, maybe.
    not sure if serious
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I was thinking not serious. I hope I'm right.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Lol, not serious. I just thought the fundies might have an explanation on how dinosaurs became extinct.
    nana51 and ManxMouse like this.

I'm sorry, I'm still stuck on the dinosaurs. So carbon dating, the KT extinction event (where more than 75% of the world's mammals, fish, lizards and almost every single dinosaur died) and the fact that the BEGINNING of a species of ape-like creatures that eventually evolved into man a few million years ago is pseudo science? I have studied the KT event extensively -- and PERSONALLY believe it was a huge asteroid or multiple asteroids that hit the Gulf of Mexico -- although there are other sites that are contenders -- about 65-66 million years ago which wiped out all non-avian dinosaurs. They have found the KT boundary everywhere in the rock and sediment that SOMETHING happened about 65-66 million years ago and after that, there are no further dinosaur skeletons found after that boundary. Carbon dating shows the dinosaurs died off 65-66 million years ago and it also shows some semblance of modern man (ones that had thoughts and used their brains, not apes) started appearing about 10,000 years ago. Even if the dating is a bit off (which I don't believe it is) how can they explain the 65 million plus years in between dinosaurs and man? Science means nothing, but fairy tales are a-ok? WTF?
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

czb

we studied creationism a little bit in grade school, along with a LOT of evolution theory. unless things have changed since then, the creationists believed that the world began something like 3k BC. (that's a rough number based on my memory). they base this on the teachings of a biblical scholar who figured this out from the old testament. so based on that, earth did not exist 10k years ago. so dinosaurs and humans coexisted 3k years ago.

i am NOT a creationist, this is just what i remember from my feeble public school education ....

I hear the dinosaurs are coming back this weekend.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Science means nothing,
    Exactly. It ceases to be religion, too. There is no mention of dinosaur saddles in the bible. Yet these people go to great lengths to invent stories like that just to avoid having to read and understand what science has uncovered.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hear the dinosaurs are coming back this weekend.
    Tonight actually, if you happen to be in Atlanta.
    sluce, Calico Kid and Kittylady like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

That was mean, Twitchy. Accurate, but mean.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information