Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Do all these fundies have shares in a Denim factory?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    The Duggar's dear friends another fundie family The Bates, are starting their own reality TV show on UPtv, Bringing up the Bates.
    Bringing Up Bates - Bringing Up Bates - Home - UPtv.com - Uplifting Entertainment €“ Family Movies, TV Series, Music

Is it possible that the people behind this show paid someone to have the dope on Josh released?
    Again? Another family that doesn't believe in dinosaurs, schools, overpopulation and fashion?
    Where there fundamentalists (and how can they not be) there will be skeletons in the closet somewhere.
    Briar Rose and Clubber Lang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Jessa is who I was talking about. Jill's gigantic monster baby is already here and that drama has already aired.
    LOL! Oh, OK. "gigantic monster baby". Yeah, I went back and read your original post. I was in a massive hurry yesterday and didn't read it thoroughly.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; June 8th, 2015 at 10:23 AM.
    greysfang likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Linne View Post
    with rumors that Michelle is actually immobile and not able to walk it seems that she probably will have to take care of Duggars rest of her life.
    Really? Michelle is handicapped? Do you know any deets? Is that condition maybe related to those 18 - 19 pregnancies she's had?
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    there will be skeletons in the closet somewhere.
    should we place bets now on which one will be involved in a scandal and what it will be?i

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieLee View Post
    Really? Michelle is handicapped? Do you know any deets? Is that condition maybe related to those 18 - 19 pregnancies she's had?
    Uterus fell out and she keeps stepping on it. True fact.*

*may not actually be true.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Again? Another family that doesn't believe in dinosaurs, schools, overpopulation and fashion?
    Where there fundamentalists (and how can they not be) there will be skeletons in the closet somewhere.
    Wait a minute, how can anyone deny the existence of dinosaurs? Is that for real? There's freaking dinosaur skeletons all over the Earth!!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Wait a minute, how can anyone deny the existence of dinosaurs? Is that for real? There's freaking dinosaur skeletons all over the Earth!!
    God put them there for our entertainment....silly goose! Ain't no such thing as evolution. *scratches self and says a prayer for your wicked thoughts*
    Nevan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    iirc, they say that humans and the dinosaurs walked on Earth at the same time.
    Nevan likes this.

Ddn't Jesus ride a T Rex into Jerusalem that one time?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

No, it was far more often than that. Jesus loved the dinosaurs.

They were here truly among the most blessed of all creation until they were hunted to extinction back in the fifties.

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Humans used to ride on dinosaurs like they were horses, there are dinosaurs with saddles on their backs at the Creationist Museum. I laughed for a good 10 minutes after seeing the pictures. Oh, and they are also vegetarians. And they went on Noah's Ark(that must have been one big ass ark to accommodate quite a bit of dinosaurs)

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Humans used to ride on dinosaurs like they were horses, there are dinosaurs with saddles on their backs at the Creationist Museum. I laughed for a good 10 minutes after seeing the pictures. Oh, and they are also vegetarians. And they went on Noah's Ark(that must have been one big ass ark to accommodate quite a bit of dinosaurs)

Jessa (Duggar) Seewald on Molestation: 'It Wasn't Like a Horror Story'
    0SHARES

By K.C. Baker
    @KCBaker77777

06/05/2015 AT 09:45 PM EDT

Although her brother Josh Duggar molested her and three of her sisters when they were younger, Jessa (Duggar) Seewald says "it wasn't like a horror story."

"My parents ... I can see looking back [that] my parents handled this very well," Jessa, now 22, said in an exclusive interview with Megyn Kelly on Friday's The Kelly File on Fox News.

"They sent Josh away," the expectant mom explained. "They had him get help. When he came back he was a totally different person. He was repentant whenever he left. When he came back, I could see he had made life changes."

Jessa, who sat alongside her sister, Jill (Duggar) Dillard, for the interview, said that her parents spoke to each of the girls who had been molested.

"My parents took us aside individually and said, 'Here's what happened,' " said Jessa. "At that point, you're shocked. I was shocked. I didn't know. I didn't understand this is what happened until my parents told me."

New mom Jill, 24, added, "It was never like you think, 'This will happen to me.' To us, it was very mild compared to what happens to some young women."

"When my parents told me this I was … really, I was sad. I was shocked. But I was sad because this is my older brother, who I love a lot. It's conflicting.

"I was angry at first, I was like, ’How could this happen?' " Jill recalled. "And then, you know, my parents explained to us what happened and then Josh came and asked each of us, individually – I know he asked me to forgive him.

"And I had to make that choice to forgive him, you know? It wasn't something that somebody forced, like, 'Oh, you need to do this.' You have to make that decision for yourself."

Discussing how they felt when information in Josh's police record was released, Jessa said, "This was five years earlier. As a family we had moved on. We didn't feel there was any need to share private information with people who weren't there."

Said Jill, "I've heard people saying, 'You're hypocrites.' If you go back, we've never claimed to be a perfect family. My parents have always said we are not a perfect family. We're just a family with so many people.

"Jessa made a good point," she continued. "The hard part is the viewers think they're in our home every Tuesday night. When we're out and about and people are coming up to us… we're really friendly, but we don't know you. People expect to know every detail of our lives. But this happened long ago."

Jessa Duggar Seewald Says Josh Duggar Molestation 'Wasn't Like a Horror Story' : People.com
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

So I guess they'll have no problem with uncle Josh spending alone time with any daughters they may have.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The Breitbart web site just published a long piece denouncing the Duggars. That's pretty huge when you consider how Breitbart is hugely popular with conservatives, including social conservatives.

It Is Time to Dump the Duggars - Breitbart
    Bluebonnet, Clubber Lang and Nevan like this.

Thread Information