Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

I'm wondering what convoluted bullshit excuse they're going to attempt to peddle to save the gravy train in their Megan Kelly interview.

These two should have been brought up on charges. The taxpayers of Ark should be protesting too.
    Janus likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Aren't there enough of them to use RICO? Assholes need to spend some time in jail.
    Janus likes this.

This isn't news, tmz.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yes and no. We all know Josh is slime. What tmz isn't making clear is that this is the release of a second police report from a different county.

"Josh Duggar confessed to his father Jim Bob Duggar on THREE separate occasions to multiple acts of sexual molestation against his sisters and a family friend, according to a new police report obtained exclusively by In Touch magazine.The document also makes clear that Josh was 15 years old when he molested his 5-year-old sister and committed at least SEVEN acts of sexual molestation.

The new report is from the Washington County Sheriff’s Office and was obtained by In Touch using the Freedom of Information Act. In Touch broke the story about Josh’s dark past and previously obtained and published a Springdale Police Department report about the molestations, also by using FOIA.
    With fewer redactions than the first report, the Washington County Sheriff’s document makes it clear that despite Josh’s chilling confessions the Duggars waited at least 16 months before contacting authorities about the molestations, even though the behavior was continuing and growing worse. During that period they did not get professional counseling for Josh or his victims. Legal experts tell In Touch that Jim Bob and Michelle could have faced six years in prison for their inaction, if the statute of limitations had not expired."

“James said that in March of 2002 [redacted, Josh] who had just turned 14, came to him very upset and crying,” the new report reads. “James said that [redacted, Josh] had told him that he had been sneaking into [redacted, his sisters’] room at night and had been touching [redacted, his sisters] on the breasts and vaginal areas while they were sleeping.”The report details that Josh went from sister to sister, stating, “Apparently all of the girls were sleeping in a common room at this time.

The sheriff’s document also shows the extent of Josh’s abuse. “[Redacted, Josh] told James that this had occurred 4 to 5 times and had occurred as [redacted] was sleeping on the couch.”
    As In Touch reports exclusively in its new issue, despite Josh’s confession, Jim Bob and Michelle did not get him – or their daughters -- counseling from a licensed mental health professional for at least 16 months. They have said the children did receive counseling but refuse to say if it was court ordered after the Families In Need of Services and the Arkansas Department of Human Services became involved in the Duggar case.
    RELATED: Jim Bob Duggar Stopped Cooperating With Police During Josh’s Investigation
    Several legal experts tell In Touch that Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar could have faced up to six years in prison for their actions and been charged with Permitting Abuse of a Minor (Arkansas Code 5-27-221).
    The new police report continues to raise questions about why Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar failed to act in alerting authorities despite Josh’s repeated confessions of sexual molestation and why they didn’t do more to protect their daughters

By the time police launched their investigation in 2006, the statute of limitations had expired and police turned the matter over to social services. The Duggars did eventually take Josh to a a state trooper Joseph Hutchens. But Hutchens, who is serving 56 years in prison, said in an interview from behind bars that Jim Bob and Josh told him about only one incident and that’s why he didn’t report it to the child abuse hotline. The new police report states only that Jim Bob said when they visited Hutchens Josh “had admitted to Cpl Hutchins (sic) what he had done.” The police did not independently verify that.
    The Washington County Sheriff’s Office turned their investigation over to Springdale police for jurisdiction reasons

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-chilling-molestation-confession-in-new-police-report-59752

dunno why fonts are all wonky.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Saw a preview of Megyn Kelly's interview; it takes place at the Duggar compound. And danged if the questions they showed being answered weren't softball questions. She's been known to throw some hard balls at liberals and conservatives alike, but I wonder if she will in this instance, especially since the interview is in Duggar territory.

According to different sources on Twitter, Jill and Jessa were the ones molested and they were interviewed by Megan Kelly.

Jessa Duggar: "I Was One of the Victims," But Don't Call Josh a Child Molester

Celebrity News
    Jun. 3, 2015 AT 7:40PM By Rachel McRady

Jessa Duggar Josh Duggar
    Jessa Duggar spoke out in support of her brother Josh Duggar after admitting she was one of his molestation victims.
    Credit: D Dipasupil/Getty Images

Speaking out. Fox News has revealed that both Jill and Jessa Duggar will appear on their parents' interview with Megyn Kelly on Fox News Channel’s The Kelly File, speaking as molestation victims of their older brother Josh Duggar.

During part of the interview obtained by Us Weekly, the now-pregnant Jessa reflected on her brother’s actions when he was a teen, calling them “very wrong.”

But that didn’t stop Jessa, 22, from defending Josh against those who have spoken out against him.

"I do want to speak up in his defense against people who are calling him a child molester or a pedophile or a rapist, some people are saying,” Jessa told Kelly. “I’m like, ‘That is so overboard and a lie really.’ I mean people get mad at me for saying that, but I can say this because I was one of the victims.”

Since news of Josh’s scandal broke last month, prompting him to release a public apology, the family’s TLC show, 19 Kids and Counting, has been pulled from the air.

Kelly's first part of the interview with the Duggars will air on Fox News' The Kelly File on Wednesday, June 3, at 9 p.m. ET.
    Read more: Jessa Duggar: I Was a Victim, But Don't Call Josh a Child Molester - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

For me at least, that confirms the girls never received any real counseling.

Going by the comments on the FreeJinger live thread, this interview sounds like it was a disaster. Jim Bob kept emphasizing that some of the girls were asleep during the molestation and the ones who were awake were "too young to understand bad touch" so it didn't matter. Jim Bob also mimed his son touching his daughters' breasts and the gem, "It's not like it was rape or anything." Also, Jim Bob helpfully revealed that the non-related girl Josh molested was a babysitter.

Apparently Megyn Kelley tried several times to get Jim Bob to say what he did for his daughters and he was incapable, kept bringing it back to Josh. He referred to his daughters as "the other ones" ("We did our best for Josh and the other ones"). Also, lots of other families told Jim Bob their sons have "done worse" to their daughters so really, this is no big deal guys. James Robert has spoken.
    Janus and Lalasnake like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Bronze Member

He molested children, how is he not a child molester? In fact he sexually assaulted children.
    Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.

It confirms for me that they wanna keep the tlc gravy train rolling.
    Laurent, BrickHouse, Janus and 2 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Wow, I can't wait till Gawker sinks their teeth into this tomorrow. Apparently Michelle accused the police chief in Arkansas of having a "lesbian agenda."

"Josh is a child preying on a child. That's the difference between him and a trans person."
    Janus likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Going by the comments on the FreeJinger live thread, this interview sounds like it was a disaster. Jim Bob kept emphasizing that some of the girls were asleep during the molestation and the ones who were awake were "too young to understand bad touch" so it didn't matter. Jim Bob also mimed his son touching his daughters' breasts and the gem, "It's not like it was rape or anything." Also, Jim Bob helpfully revealed that the non-related girl Josh molested was a babysitter.

Apparently Megyn Kelley tried several times to get Jim Bob to say what he did for his daughters and he was incapable, kept bringing it back to Josh. He referred to his daughters as "the other ones" ("We did our best for Josh and the other ones"). Also, lots of other families told Jim Bob their sons have "done worse" to their daughters so really, this is no big deal guys. James Robert has spoken.
    I'm not a Fox fan but I've run across the Kelly File a couple of times and found myself transfixed by her--she's a pretty fierce Irish bitch even if she is a Fox shill. I hope she goes total bulldog on him and rips his throat out. That might be worth watching even if it makes my blood pressure spike. Could be an "Elvis shoots the TV" moment though. Hmmm.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It confirms for me that they wanna keep the tlc gravy train rolling.
    My cynical side agrees, and thinks that the only reason the Jill and Jessa interview will be shown Friday night is because of ratings for Fox and TLC has floated an idea of a spin-off show with them and their new husbands/babies.

While Megyn Kelly asked several times, in several different ways, whether the victims received counseling, they talked most, in their answers, about Josh. Finally they said all received professional counseling "by a professional therapist."
    Janus likes this.

Bronze Member

I'd like to see how Jim-Bob would react if it were a total stranger sexually assaulting his teenage and five year old daughters. But because it's Josh he's allowed to minimize and dismiss it as if it were nothing. "Josh confessed, we forgave him and we've moved on"
    InigoMontoya, Janus and Kittylady like this.

Thread Information