Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

I find it hard to believe that it's just coincidence that the cop they went to, just happened to be a pedophile. I think it ties in somehow; that there's a connection there.
    On the upcoming season of "19 Kids and Counting":

1. Johannah Duggar grabs a piece of candy from the grocery aisle and is sent to Lindsay Lohan to learn about the sin of stealing
    2. Josie Duggar acts out at dinner time and is sent to the Courtney Love Finishing School
    3. Jeremiah Duggar steals one of Bob's beers and is sent to the Pete Doherty Rehab Center
    4. Jedidiah Duggar is caught looking dreamily at a Justin Bieber poster and is sent to Joe Simpson's Pray the Gay Away Camp.
    MsDark, holly, sluce and 10 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    From Michael Shitstain Seewald's blog: " it is simply lack of opportunity or fear of consequences that keep us from falling into grievous sin even though our fallen hearts would love to indulge the flesh"

yeah, he'd totally molest if he had the chance and thought he could get away with it.
    Why does Michael Seewald even HAVE a blog? Does he think he's famous because his son married a Duggar? Ugggh.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I wonder why the girls keep up with that. They can just leave their family and be free. Selling their adventures into the real world and make money as reality stars on their own terms. Jessa can just say "Bye" and have her baby. Having no family is better then being brainwashed into submission by people like her familymembers.
    This is all they know. It is everyone they know. Their entire universe. They have no skills except home making and probably don't have a penny of their own since mommy and daddy will have kept it all in trust. They have already spent enough of their lives being paraded on tv like a freak show so carrying it on would be the last thing they'd need, particularly given the exploitative nature of reality television. And it wouldn't just be their parents and siblings who would be pressuring them to come back into the fold, it would be the whole Quiverfull movement and every fucking moron who watches the show and thinks the Duggars are hot shit.

I'd bet that even the fucking $cientologists would be easier to leave than the Duggar Clan.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This is all they know. It is everyone they know. Their entire universe. They have no skills except home making and probably don't have a penny of their own since mommy and daddy will have kept it all in trust. They have already spent enough of their lives being paraded on tv like a freak show so carrying it on would be the last thing they'd need, particularly given the exploitative nature of reality television. And it wouldn't just be their parents and siblings who would be pressuring them to come back into the fold, it would be the whole Quiverfull movement and every fucking moron who watches the show and thinks the Duggars are hot shit.

I'd bet that even the fucking $cientologists would be easier to leave than the Duggar Clan.
    This is depressing, but I guess you are right. They must fear the wrath of god above everything. But I wonder, didn't they go to College, have a job, friends? It is upsetting to me that this girls were born and raised only to exist as extension of their vagina and uterus.
    What I find the most shocking is that after they were molested as children, they still did not get any sexual education, had no contact to men and were not allowed to touch their future husbands only to get married and have to do their duties with their inexpirienced new husbands (who probably want to have sex 10 times a day now that ejaculating is no longer a sin). I cannot imagine that the girls have a good sex life. Of course they do get pregnant instantly. So they have to deal with sex, pregnancy and childbirth in less then a year. Terrible, just terrible.
    Last edited by Lofty Bike; May 26th, 2015 at 03:20 PM.

In a widely suspicious move, Arkansas police destroyed the 2006 police report detailing the molestation accusations against Josh Duggar.
    After In Touch broke the story of Josh’s past on Thursday, according to spokesman for the Springdale police Scott Lewis, the record was ordered to be destroyed by Judge Stacey Zimmerman that very day.
    “As far as the Springdale Police Department is concerned this report doesn’t exist,” he said.
    Thankfully, the original police (as posted by In Touch) report can still be viewed below:

Arkansas Cops Destroyed Josh Duggar’s Police Report, But We Got it Here | Americans Against the Tea Party

czb

i hate that this ^^^ was published. so inappropriate and unfair to the girls.

Wait just a freakin minute. That report says the incidents occurred on December 7, 2006. Josh's birthday is March 3, 1988.Is my math wrong or does that not make him 18 years and 9 months when the molestation occurred? That's a far cry from the 14-15 year old they have been telling us about.

it really doesn't say anything though...no names etc. and no narrative.
    eta: in response to czb. Flygirl, the 2006 date is the report date, right? It wasn't reported to police 'til years after it happened/was happening, when Oprah was told about it, that's the impression I got....
    Flygirl likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Oy Zsuzsanna

The wife of an Arizona pastor who predicted an “AIDS-free Christmas” if all gays were killed has condemned the Duggar family – as “worldly” liberals who promote a “false gospel.” Zsuzsanna Anderson said she had never met the stars of TLC’s “19 Kids and Counting,” but the mother of eight children has streamed every one of their regular episodes and specials because she likes “seeing and learning from the daily workings of a large family.”

The wife of Pastor Steven Anderson, who bars homosexuals and demands silence from women at his Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, said in a blog post she disapproved of the “deceptive” way the Duggars practiced their faith.

“We have for years held and publicly stated that the Duggars are liberal and worldly, even as they are known for being ‘fundamentalists,’” Zsuzsannah Anderson said. “Maybe their beliefs are, but what they are publicly willing to take a stand for is weak and anemic.”

For example, she said, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar refused to acknowledge that they spanked their children and instead focused on their “positive approach” of praising their children’s good behavior.

Anderson said she had no doubt that Josh Duggar, who admitted to police as a teen that he had molested his sisters and other girls as they slept, had been sexually abused himself – but she was unforgiving toward the 27-year-old married father if had become a “reprobate pedophile.”

“I believe that all pedophiles are reprobates, that they are unregenerate and in fact can never change, and that they, like all sexual deviants, should be executed as the Bible demands, lest they spread their abusive ways and corrupt more innocent lives,” Anderson said.

“I do not believe that pedophiles or other deviants who claim to have found God are telling the truth,” she added. “I believe this is a lie they tell to gain access to easy targets, namely children in church, at camp, etc.”

Jim Bob Duggar, during a 2002 U.S. Senate campaign apparently inspired by his GOP primary opponent’s divorce, agreed that execution was an appropriate punishment for incest and rape.
    Anderson said the Duggars “have always been running in circles known to attract freaks and weirdos” since leaving “a soulwinning, independent Baptist church” to join a “home church” affiliated with ATI and Vision Forum – which saw their leaders brought down by sex scandals.

She said the Duggars promote a “false gospel” that calls for “repentance from sins,” rather than following the Bible, and associated “obviously false prophets” such as creationist Ray Comfort and actor Kirk Cameron.

“Because of this, I have only ever given them a 50/50 chance of truly being saved,” Anderson said. “Unless I talked to them in person, it is impossible for me to give my opinion on it accurately just because as with everything else, they are so wishy-washy it’s hard to put a finger on it. I give their children even less of a chance of being saved, since it seems all they have ever known is this false gospel crowd.”

She said the Duggars had missed an opportunity to promote religious doctrine on their reality show, but she said it was “reckless and irresponsible” for the parents to agree to appear on the program with such “skeletons” in their family’s closet.

“It was insane to think they could become celebrities, and this not come to light with as many people as were involved in it,” Anderson said. “Did they consider the repercussions on their son’s life, who would even under the best of circumstances have been reeling to recover from this (if that is even possible)? Did they think the world, who was looking for any way to attack them, was going to look the other way on this? Great shame has been brought upon the cause of Christ through their desire to be rich, popular, or both.”

Arizona pastor‚€™s wife condemns ‚€˜liberal‚€™ Duggars: Sexual deviants should be executed

czb

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    it really doesn't say anything though...no names etc. and no narrative.
    eta: in response to czb. ....
    the top part says Duggar Residence and gives a street address.

^^^ I agree. That report should have been sealed.

Can't wait until the truth about Zsuzsanna Anderson comes out.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

zsuzsu probably wants to be the new fundie spokesmodel.

Always with the gays. All these fundies are soooo obsessed with what the gays are doing.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Always with the gays. All these fundies are soooo obsessed with what the gays are doing.
    Seriously. I mean, I can go weeks or months without even thinking about gays. Or anybody's sex life besides my own, for that matter. Who's the real perv here?
    Trixie, Bluebonnet and Kittylady like this.

Violent Discipline? Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar Used ‘A Rod’ To ‘Spank’ All Children — Shocking Claims Emerge In The Molestation Police Report
    Posted on May 26, 2015 @ 3:55AM

Spare the rod, spoil the child? The conservative Christian Duggars apparently took the saying literally. The explosive police documents aboutJosh Duggar’s child abuse sex scandal have opened a window into the secret world of the Duggars and the violent discipline the children may have been subjected to.

Josh has admitted to claims in a newly released police report that said he molested five young women. Also in the report, however, one of his victims told investigators about alleged abuse by Jim Bob and Michelle.

Investigator Taylor “asked about getting spanked,” according to the police report released by the Springdale Police Department.

Taylor “asked what they used to spank,” and the victim said: “they have a rod.”

The child then told the investigator that the parents “do this to all the kids” but when asked “if they leave any bruising,” the child replied: “No.”

Josh, Anna, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar released statements on Thursday admitting to Josh’s fondling incidents and claimed that the family prayed for forgiveness for his offenses.

Josh Duggar Sex Abuse Police Report ‚€“ Victim Said Children Were Spanked With ‚€˜A Rod‚€™ | Radar Online

--------

I have to say I wouldn't be surprised if the child beating allegations are true. Ok this is a little bit of a prejudice of mine but some fundies see that part of their normal upbringing methods and if you have so many children in one house it would be very difficult to keep them all behaving with discipline. There was this cult in Bavaria that was raided and children were taken out because a reporter secretly filmed parents and kindergarten teachers beating them. Also I read that Jim Bob has anger issues and Michelle also seems rather selfish and cold hearted.

ETA: And how interesting to see these allegations in context with
    Zsuzsannah Anderson's quotes!

“We have for years held and publicly stated that the Duggars are liberal and worldly, even as they are known for being ‘fundamentalists,’” Zsuzsannah Anderson said. “Maybe their beliefs are, but what they are publicly willing to take a stand for is weak and anemic.”

For example, she said, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar refused to acknowledge that they spanked their children and instead focused on their “positive approach” of praising their children’s good behavior.

This means that many fundies do think spanking is a very important part of educating their children and they frowned upon The Duggars for negating it (while secretly they of course hit their kids). That's all so twisted! So on TV and when trying to become popular Michelle and Jim Bob pretended to be what their fellow fundies call "liberal" but in truth they were just like them. And other fundies believed them about their lies of not hitting their kids? I wonder if people like Zsuzsannah Anderson are now more favorable towards the Duggars. : /

Here's a link to another article about the Duggars child beating allegations. Thinking about that one little Duggar child that gave that testimony makes me sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ce-report.html
    Last edited by RobbieLee; May 27th, 2015 at 02:55 AM.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Thread Information