Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 946
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

  1. #196
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    , even to the point of shouting “Nike!” when the family was out for a walk in the presence of a woman who was immodestly attired, in order to get them to stare at their shoes.
    they probably threw their backs out of joint swiveling their heads around so fast to look at her ha ha

  2. #197
    Elite Member C_is_for_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I'm really curious about how TLC pays this family. Does each family member get paid? Or, do Michelle and JimBob get paid and decide what to do with all the $$?
    I believe that technically everyone involved with the show gets paid, but Jim Boob gets all the money that's for the underaged kids to 'divide' it between kids. I would not be surprised if he worked out something to the same extent for the older kids, so he still gets all the money. I highly doubt anything is going where it is supposed to go, I firmly believe that everything is going to Me-chelle and Jim Boob.
    Kittylady likes this.
    avatar made by green_queen@LJ

  3. #198
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I wonder why the girls keep up with that. They can just leave their family and be free. Selling their adventures into the real world and make money as reality stars on their own terms. Jessa can just say "Bye" and have her baby. Having no family is better then being brainwashed into submission by people like her familymembers.
    Again and again it is their education.
    I am sure they are brainwashed in thinking they are part (of not the biggest part) of why it happened. They smiled too much or wiggle their butt too much,..
    My daughter has to do a inequality-exhibition at the end of the PYP (IB) she choose gender inequality, Here ( Asia) there is this shelter full with girls who were victims of incest waiting for their court case, basically they were abandoned from their families and seen as dirt. They have to be locked up as the family would come to harm them because THE girls brought shame on the family. It is beyond devastating and some of these girls actually believe they are the ones in the wrong for getting pregnant.
    Then seeing the Duggars, they are no better then village people in rural South East Asia.
    Bluebonnet, rollo and Janus like this.

  4. #199
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    151

    Default

    I find it hard to believe that it's just coincidence that the cop they went to, just happened to be a pedophile. I think it ties in somehow; that there's a connection there.

    Also I wonder if this whole situation has something to do with the way they treat the poor oldest girl, Jana, and why they haven't married her off yet.

    Also maybe why Jessa wore a pink wedding dress. I remember people were shocked her parents let her actually wear something other than white & thought it was cool, but now I wonder.

    Just a few thoughts I've had.

  5. #200
    Elite Member Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post



    Also those social media comments basically crawling up the Duggar's arseholes are revolting and smack of blind worship. Interesting really when you have all those bits in the bible saying to worship none but the Lord and not to raise up false idols.
    Preach it, girl!! That's exactly what I was thinking when reading those ass-kissing comments. They are worshipping these "celebrities" instead of God. I bet if the Duggars weren't "famous", none of these "supporters" would be OK with what Josh did. One Kumbayah christian was whining about how their show was the only "decent" thing on TV and how "inspiring" they are, blah blah blah and someone responded with: "If the only place you see "decency" and God is on a stupid reality show, then you need to get out more! Go to church, make friends, something!"
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

  6. #201
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    I hate that they did take him to the police, but to a cop who was into kiddie porn, so he did nothing. So now the statute of limitations has expired because the cop didn't do his job.
    Last edited by sluce; May 26th, 2015 at 10:00 AM.
    Bluebonnet and Janus like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  7. #202
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,002

    Default

    I'm thinking this was a church fucker they knew personally who had "confessed" to once having committed a similar transgression...all these type churches are always hot to get you to confess your deepest darkest dirtiest...and was all better now because of Jesus, thus the perfect person to counsel their son. Stupid as this sounds in the extreme, I can buy it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  8. #203
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    55,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hate that they did take him to the police, but to a cop who was into kiddie porn, so he did nothing. So now the statute of limitations has expired because the cop didn't do his job.

    i'm starting to think that wasn't a coincidence. i mean, these people are just surrounded by rapists and molesters. the paedo trooper and then don't forget that the founder of the whole Quiverfull Qunts Qult (bill gothard) resigned after being accused of sexually abusing about 30 women. he's also the 'family friend' they sent john to for 'counselling'...

    these people are scum.
    sluce, lindsaywhit, holly and 4 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  9. #204
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,002

    Default



    Finally... A conservative pundit not defending these fuckers.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #205
    Elite Member Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,279

    Default

    There are LOTS of conservatives who will not defend the Duggars! Thanks for posting that. Ben Ferguson is totally right. They cared more about their TV show than they did about the victims. They have de-frauded everyone by keeping this hidden and sweeping it under the rug for so many years and then whining that they are being attacked because they are Christians when they are being attacked because they are stupid.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; May 26th, 2015 at 11:41 AM.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

  11. #206
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hate that they did take him to the police, but to a cop who was into kiddie porn, so he did nothing. So now the statute of limitations has expired because the cop didn't do his job.
    I've been wondering why they took him to the police, and I've seen it speculated they did so only because Oprah got the Arkansas authorities involved. Maybe they thought they didn't have a choice and took him to a dirty cop they knew would sweep it under the rug.
    sluce and olivia like this.

  12. #207
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    58,220

    Default

    From Michael Shitstain Seewald's blog: " it is simply lack of opportunity or fear of consequences that keep us from falling into grievous sin even though our fallen hearts would love to indulge the flesh"



    yeah, he'd totally molest if he had the chance and thought he could get away with it.
    Kittylady and Janus like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  13. #208
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    ^At least he did acknowledge the damage done to victims were they are abused. Ma and Pa Duggar have yet to do so.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  14. #209
    Elite Member ConstanceSpry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,136

    Default

    sluce, Bluebonnet and Kittylady like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

  15. #210
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,002

    Default

    sluce, Bluebonnet, Mivvi21 and 7 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jessa Duggar Is Being Courted by a Boy Named Ben
    By Bluebonnet in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: November 13th, 2015, 12:39 PM
  2. Josh Duggar is to lead an Anti-Gay Hate Group
    By Seth82 in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: January 1st, 2015, 02:31 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2009, 09:04 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 27th, 2008, 10:33 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 14th, 2006, 01:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •