Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 946
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

  1. #166
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post


    back when JimBub ran for office

    Capital crimes....but not if it's his son. Such unrelenting hypocrisy.
    God I hate fucking hypocrites. The crazy religious and politicians are the worst.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  2. #167
    Elite Member Seth82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,653

    Default

    The Duggars stress their willingness to “forgive” Josh for fondling the breasts and genitals of sleeping children. But when it comes to gays, they're anything but forgiving.

    http://deadstate.org/michelle-duggar-allegedly-had-a-gay-crew-member-fired-from-her-reality-tv-show/

    Michelle Duggar allegedly had a gay crew member fired from her reality TV show


    This past Thursday, a bomb went off in the midst of evangelical Christian politics. The Duggars were a symbol of Christian purity. Michelle Duggar’s factory line-like efficiency in churning out 19 children over the years was not just an example of the ineffectiveness of rhythmic birth control, it was an ongoing religious proclamation of God’s will.

    This is what makes the hypocrisy regarding the revelations of Josh Duggar’s past so palpable. People who claim to speak for God while casting condemnation on those they deem to be outside their realm, can’t even coherently deal with a drastic moral breach within their own circle.

    In statements released by the Duggars (and their supporters), they repeatedly stress their willingness to “forgive” Josh for fondling the breasts and genitals of sleeping children when he was a teenager. But their public persona when it comes to the gay community is anything but forgiving.

    A story has emerged about a time when Michelle Duggar allegedly pushed to have a gay crew member of 19 Kids and Counting (the reality show featuring the Duggars) fired.

    Speaking anonymously to Gawker, a woman who claims to have worked on the TLC show in 2008 says she witnessed a bizarre coddling of the Duggar family’s worldview, which was deeply skewed because they didn’t own a television or have an Internet connection at the time, leaving their reality to be shaped by “second hand church gossip” which was their “only link to anything outside of Arkansas.”

    “We were constantly reminded that we were not to upset them or taint their version of the world, which is why they wanted limited conversation,” the woman told Gawker. “Even a lighthearted conversation that might actually educate them about something they were horribly ignorant about was seen as tainting their view. It was very much like being told to not tell your little sister about Santa Claus.”

    So, during the leadup to their first family trip to New York to appear on the Today Show, Michelle started approaching some of us about New York and if it’s “scary for kids”. Because Michelle came to us, it was acceptable to entertain conversing with her but producers would always rush over and monitor the conversation. That very day we had a couple of crewmembers new to the set not familiar with the drill. She had directed this question to four of us who all happened to be standing together. As tempting as it was to give some ridiculous answer, the producer’s face reminded us to just be polite and give her the answer she wants. Well, the followup question is when it went completely off the rails. “Well, I hear the city is overrun by ….. gays… has that been causing a lot of problems?” One of the new crewmembers laughed and said “Why don’t you ask “Jimmy”? (Changed his name) and then proceeds to yell over his shoulder “Hey, Jimmy, you giving the city lots of problems???” Jimmy as you can guess, was gay, but this fact was completely lost on the Duggars.

    Apparently it took a while for Michelle to process that there might actually be a gay person in her midst. After pulling one of the producers aside to yell at him and demand to know if the other crew members were being serious, she wanted to see Jimmy.

    Michelle asked point blank “So … you’re …. gay???” The four of us are staring at this from a distance as if we’re on the edge of our seats, completely shocked that someone in 2008 would even do that, and Jimmy … suddenly strikes a pose like a model in a pinup photo, and responds “Well, darling, depends on who’s asking!” Holy shit, the four of us watching were doubled over in pain laughing so hard at this. …

    It was soon after discovered that Jimmy was fired from the set, with the official reason being that he was “causing conflicts with the talent.” Of course, no one was buying that explanation.


    “He was fired 100% because he was gay and for no other reason,” the woman said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

  3. #168
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    .


    It was soon after discovered that Jimmy was fired from the set, with the official reason being that he was “causing conflicts with the talent.” Of course, no one was buying that explanation.


    “He was fired 100% because he was gay and for no other reason,” the woman said.
    The most shocking part of that entire article is to hear the Duggars being referred to as "the talent"
    Brookie, sluce, Lalasnake and 11 others like this.

  4. #169
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    I disagree with the statement of "ineffectiveness of rhythmic birth control". We all know damn well she wasn't using the rhythm method or any other form of birth control.
    Kittylady and Janus like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  5. #170
    Gold Member exippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    857

    Default

    My hope for all of this is that the girls in this family find a way to have a normal fulfilling life. And their parents let them.

  6. #171
    Elite Member Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in Delusion
    Posts
    2,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I disagree with the statement of "ineffectiveness of rhythmic birth control". We all know damn well she wasn't using the rhythm method or any other form of birth control.
    Oh I think she was using it just perfectly. She just wasn't using it to NOT get pregnant. Rather the opposite.
    Just Kill Me and Lalasnake like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

  7. #172
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,640

    Default

    Honestly, they could simply decide to give up this Quiverfull/Gothardite horseshit anytime they wanted to.

    I don't buy that Boob and Baby Voice are anywhere as sheltered at this point as before their fame. They know on some level that many of these beliefs are unhealthy. I think they're just extremely stubborn when it comes to being willfully ignorant.

    They owe these girls. I hope now that the cat is out of the bag the adult ones leave. Or if they do stick around they start making demands. Like insisting upon their own money/accounts. And some sort of compensation for being live in teachers and childcare providers. Or at least allowed to trade off these duties with one another (or gawd forbid, let the fucking Robo-uterus get off her back and start doing something in the way of raising kids instead of making and baking them) so they can pursue their own interests outside of the home.

    Without sex-obsessed Boob policing their every move, thought and garment choice. FFS, he allowed these girls to have their tits and twats repeatedly groped by his equally pervy son and he's got the fucking gall to stand over them like the police to make sure she only receives a side hug from a boy she's set to marry? But hey, watch while I practically fuck your mom in front of all you kids! Nyah nah, na na na!

    Fuck all this shit. I think they should sue the crap out of their parents. And TLC. The stupid church elders. And the Arkansas State Police Dept. They need a pitbull lawyer to handle this.

    (I know none of this will ever come close to happening, but I can dream)
    Last edited by MsDark; May 24th, 2015 at 01:47 AM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  8. #173
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    FreeJinger pointed out that two of the sisters who Josh must have molested were also (at some points) sent to live with Josh and Anna to help them out with their kids.
    Oh but Josh is no danger to them because he's got a God-given wife that he can Christianly molest all he wants now. *vomit*

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post

    Michelle asked point blank “So … you’re …. gay???” The four of us are staring at this from a distance as if we’re on the edge of our seats, completely shocked that someone in 2008 would even do that, and Jimmy … suddenly strikes a pose like a model in a pinup photo, and responds “Well, darling, depends on who’s asking!” Holy shit, the four of us watching were doubled over in pain laughing so hard at this. …

    It was soon after discovered that Jimmy was fired from the set, with the official reason being that he was “causing conflicts with the talent.” Of course, no one was buying that explanation.


    “He was fired 100% because he was gay and for no other reason,” the woman said.
    I fucking love 'Jimmy'! I really, really hope that he's been able to find some good, steady work since been inexcusably fired on the say so of that wind tunnel cunted bitch.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  9. #174
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,640

    Default

    He wasn't really fired. Just switched from working on this show and moved to another (better) gig. But as far as the Duggars ever knew, he was fired! The story goes into quite a lot more more detail at the Defamer link. And the repost over at FreeJinger: (This is only the part after the firing).

    Well, when we returned, we found out that Jimmy was removed, fired from the set, and transferred to another production, and that none of us are to breathe a word of what we saw to anyone. The official reason given to pacify the Duggars was that he was “fired due to causing conflicts with the talent”. Talent! Amazing how such a small sentence can contain so much hyperbole. He was fired 100% because he was gay and for no other reason. The conflict was because he was gay. Of course, he wasn’t really fired fired, but taken off this particular crew. Jimmy was super cool and took it all in stride, and understood the reasoning and the delicate balance the producers needed to have to please these stupid people. And the reason he never came forward or made a stink was because he was paid a bonus and moved to a more desirable production. The dramatics of the “firing” was inflated for the Duggars’ benefit, stupid enough to believe that normal people from more progressive parts of America would support the removal of a gay person from a job filled with union democrats. (Another secret they weren’t aware of!)

    ...They kept a very tight lid on this incident, because on future tapings when new crews would be swapped in, they were suspiciously more and more straight-edged Christian than you’d typically see on the set of a television show, any television show, outside of the 700 Club. As long as the Duggars are comfortable and safe from the scary city gays, all went according to plan. ...

    Sorry this was so long, I guess I could have just told you that Michelle got someone fired because they were gay, but I thought setting the scene is important to the story. Enjoy!


    If anyone cares to take the time, the whole post was pretty fascinating. Great details about how the 'talent' were treated with kid gloves and the steps/rules any crew has to be drilled on before working with them. Which no doubt got a little stricter after the "Jimmy" incident!
    Brookie likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #175
    Elite Member heart_leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nowheresville
    Posts
    5,381

    Default

    It's funny to me how the Duggars have a lot of support from their followers. Don't they see the irony that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones in the first place? Dumbasses.
    Rock the fuck on!

  11. #176
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Antartica.
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    They need to have all of their underaged children taken from them. All of them. They do not need to be around Josh or their parents. These are sick and perverted people.

    No child should be subjected to this shit.
    lucianodel, Bluebonnet and Mivvi21 like this.

  12. #177
    Bronze Member WelshSquelch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Reading some of the FB comments left on the Huckabee/TLC/19KAK pages has left me even more disturbed than I was before. I don't know how to do the screen shot thing (it's been a long day!) but I have seen quite a few messages with people saying how their own children or relations in their own family have been molested by a family member but they've chosen not to go to the police and 'let God deal with it all'. One of those comments was made by Pamela someone, posted on here a few pages back. How many cases like this are out there?

    I love my family to death but if I found out that one of my family members was molesting my 8yo cousin I would not hesitate to report it or put hands on them myself, I just cannot get my head around how you can brush something so damaging and awful under the carpet. The girls must feel so betrayed and let down, their parents are meant to protect them but it just sounds like the Duggars main concern in all this was Josh. Making sure HE got counselling, making sure HE sorted himself out, did they not stop to think about what damage had been done to their daughters along the way?

    Now part of me does have some sympathy for 14yo Josh, to be brought up in an environment like that where you have to suppress so much cannot be easy but there are a lot of others who are brought up in a similar fashion and they don't go on to abuse their siblings or other young girls so that is where my sympathy ends with him. I have only seen the show a few times and he has come across as arrogant and smug, not a surprise considering how much he has got away with in the past. Like others have said, he wasn't punished for his behaviour and his parents did all they could to cover up for him so what message does that send out to a 14yo?

    I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of other victims of his out there, we will possibly never know as they might be too scared to say anything.
    Kittylady likes this.

  13. #178
    Elite Member Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in Delusion
    Posts
    2,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WelshSquelch View Post
    we will possibly never know as they might be too scared to say anything.
    Especially with how big of a circus their life would become due to press etc.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

  14. #179
    Elite Member stella blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Yeah, some of the comments I've seen have really made me question my rosy outlook on humanity (which wasn't all that rosy to begin with). A friend of a friend said that it was a "family matter" and since I don't know her, I refrained from asking whether if her husband shot her in the face, it should be handled as a family matter. WTF is wrong with these people?

  15. #180
    Bronze Member WelshSquelch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Especially with how big of a circus their life would become due to press etc.
    Yep, there'd be the press intrusion, fans of the Duggars getting on their case, not to mention the fact that since the Duggars seem to have a fair bit of money in the bank they could pay someone to go to town on the victim by digging up details on their past and what not. There's also the fact that a lot of victims might well feel ashamed, like it was somehow their fault he molested them so they daren't say anything because they don't want to risk their own family possibly turning their backs on them.
    Last edited by WelshSquelch; May 24th, 2015 at 06:23 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jessa Duggar Is Being Courted by a Boy Named Ben
    By Bluebonnet in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: November 13th, 2015, 12:39 PM
  2. Josh Duggar is to lead an Anti-Gay Hate Group
    By Seth82 in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: January 1st, 2015, 02:31 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2009, 09:04 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 27th, 2008, 10:33 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 14th, 2006, 01:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •