Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was named in an underage sexual abuse probe

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Fuck Josh. And fuck his fucked up parents.

I'm ready to adopt some Duggar daughters. Then we could all go to a Pink concert.

And then enroll in University classes.
    and wear pants instead of ugly dresses/skirts.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

And normal bathing suits.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

oh this is some horseshit. If you're going to expunge an arrest or conviction on the basis of exoneration or completion of deferred adjudication, fine, but no arrest even occurred in this case. Never, ever have I heard of a fucking police report being ordered destroyed. Nice job, Arkansas. This stinks to high heaven.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Duggar girls could wear bikinis in front of my son and even flirt with him and he knows better than to touch inappropriately. He grew up with mostly girls for friends until high school, which is not co-ed, so of course he has more guy friends by default now. Point being, he knows how to behave around and toward women. And didn't need a Jesus camp with the fear of hellfire and slut-shaming women for what they wear to accomplish this. Same with several of his friends.

If those girls came to dinner at my house I'd make them sit their asses down and have the boys grill dinner for them! That would probably blow their minds.
    sluce, *DIVA!, KrisNine and 3 others like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

What I read yesterday was that the police report was destroyed at the request of a victim that did not want their identity made public. I would need to track down more details. It's disgusting that a victim would have to even seek something out like that as it is standard practice to keep names out of media and redact the names of minors, what in the ever living fuck is going on that a victim has to request something be destroyed to protect his/her identity. There is something wrong with all of this. I'm all about justice butt the speculation about family members and minors being outed, this is not right.
    sluce, *DIVA! and lindsaywhit like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

That's Arkansas for you. Incompetent fuckers.

Hell, all you had to do was read that 4 of the 5 'resided with their parents' JBoob and Michelle Duggar'. Duh.

It's the fifth one who can only be speculated about. But being as they isolate themselves as much as they do, it would probably not be hard to figure out, if somebody wanted to. And nobody probably would, if these people weren't celebrities and trotting around in the public eye using their religion to butt into politics. And make notoriously retarded statements regarding how you could fit the entire world population into the city of Jacksonville. (just loved that gem)

They can no longer say a goddamned thing about gays and transgenders being 'dangerous'.

How bout just keep your son out of public restrooms and the kids will be safer.
    Honeythorn, *DIVA! and Seth82 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    IFrom my experience it normally comes from a super religious family.
    I've known only two families who had to deal with something like this, so my experience is limited. One was religious (felt she had to forgive her own abuser so she let him have sleepovers with her daughter), and the other family was not (told the teen son to leave and never return to the family home).

Religion may or may not have had anything to do with this. I think the aspect of religion that may have played a part in this case (and this is pure speculation) was the combination of the "sin is sin" belief, in which all sins are equal, with the "everybody sins and can only be redeemed through Jesus" belief. Everybody sins. It's inevitable. Premarital kiss? Sin. Groping a sleeping child? Sin. No difference. There is absolutely no difference and that's an alien concept to me. Take a teen raised in that way of thinking, add hormones, remove any access to girls his age outside the family and there is a recipe for disaster. He may not ever do anything like this again. I hope he doesn't. It's hard not to feel sorry for him as well as for his sisters and the other girl. The ones who get the bulk of my blame are Michelle and Jim Bob. I'm sure they feel that they did nothing wrong either.

anyway, enough seriousness for me.

He's still creepy as hell and turned into an awful adult.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Sorry about my outburst yesterday. I don't know why this got to me so much. Maybe my irrational hatred of this family and families like them got to me. At any rate, I apologize for going off.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Elite Member

I wonder how Josh's wife feels about this. Did she know before getting married. Does she worry about their kids. Does she want a divorce.
    I don't know anything about her. It's possible she was raised to obey her husband and just pop out kids like ma Dugger. I hope this is a wake up call for her.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    That's Arkansas for you. Incompetent fuckers.

Hell, all you had to do was read that 4 of the 5 'resided with their parents' JBoob and Michelle Duggar'. Duh.

It's the fifth one who can only be speculated about. But being as they isolate themselves as much as they do, it would probably not be hard to figure out, if somebody wanted to. And nobody probably would, if these people weren't celebrities and trotting around in the public eye using their religion to butt into politics. And make notoriously retarded statements regarding how you could fit the entire world population into the city of Jacksonville. (just loved that gem)

They can no longer say a goddamned thing about gays and transgenders being 'dangerous'. How bout just keep your son out of public restrooms and the kids will be safer.

I can't fucking Vouch this enough.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I wonder how Josh's wife feels about this. Did she know before getting married. Does she worry about their kids. Does she want a divorce.
    I don't know anything about her. It's possible she was raised to obey her husband and just pop out kids like ma Dugger. I hope this is a wake up call for her.
    I don't know where I read it, but I think she did know. He had meetings with a pastor, as well as trips to a councilor of some sort. Surely she must have figure it out, but you never know. It could have been "man business" that she was shut out of. Either way, she was likely to be a "help mate" to her husband.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Oh, she knew and found the whole thing admirable because he "humbled himself"

"I can imagine the shock many of you are going through reading this. I remember feeling that same shock. It was not at the point of engagement, or after we were married - it was two years before Josh asked me to marry him. When my family and I first visited the Duggar Home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes. I was surprised at his openness and humility and at the same time didn't know why he was sharing it. For Josh he wanted not just me but my parents to know who he really was -- even every difficult past mistakes. At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him... I was able to say, "Yes" knowing who Josh really is - someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right. If it weren't for your help I would not be here as his wife — celebrating 6 1/2 years of marriage to a man who knows how to be a gentleman and treat a girl right. Thank you to all of you who tirelessly work with children in crisis, you are changing lives and I am forever grateful for all of you."

from the facebook statement

idunno likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Ugg. That statement is cringe worthy. She thinks he is all fixed now. Perfect.
    Andy Cohen

I never watched one episode of this show. I always got creepy vibes from them just watching the commercials. I'm glad the show is finally done.

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information