• 7 Post By greysfang
  • 2 Post By DeadDwarf
  • 3 Post By Novice
  • 1 Post By Love love

Thread: Usher's Ex-Wife Claims He Slept with Bridesmaid

fgg

Default Usher's Ex-Wife Claims He Slept with Bridesmaid

Usher's Ex-Wife Claims He Slept with Bridesmaid

Usher's child custody case is getting ugly in the court room.

The Confessions singer (full name: Usher Terry Raymond IV) has been on and off the stand in an Atlanta courtroom this week battling his ex-wife, Tameka Foster, for custody of their sons Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd Ely Raymond, 3. Foster wants full custody and Usher, 33, is asking for increased visitation.

According to TMZ, Foster's attorney accused Usher on Wednesday of cheating on his wife. When Usher claimed his ex brings nannies in and out of their children's lives, Foster's lawyer said, "Miss Williams actually traveled to Miami with you and baby Usher. She was a nanny for you, was she not? Miss Williams left Miami because you were discovered in bed with Maya Fox Davis?"

TMZ reports Davis was a bridesmaid at Usher and Foster's wedding. Usher's lawyer objected immediately arguing they were not trying a divorce case.

On Monday, Usher broke down and cried in court when Foster's lawyer showed photos of him with friends in Europe, suggesting he cares more about partying than his children.

But the R&B artist made his own accusation against his ex-wife and testified she threw food and spit on his girlfriend. "Of course I tried my hardest to prevent the situation from escalating," he said. "But she continued to swing, spit…It basically was an attack on [my girlfriend, Grace Miguel]."

Usher's trial is now in recess and won't be back in session until July.

Read more: Usher's Ex-Wife Claims He Slept with Bridesmaid - UsMagazine.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

don't really give a crap about usher and i don't think i can even name one of his songs but the ex-wife sounds like a pain the ass. maybe he did cheat on her but what does that have to do with how much time he gets to spend with his kids? and he's not trying to take the kids away from her, he just wants more visitation.
    Nevan likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    don't really give a crap about usher and i don't think i can even name one of his songs but the ex-wife sounds like a pain the ass. maybe he did cheat on her but what does that have to do with how much time he gets to spend with his kids? and he's not trying to take the kids away from her, he just wants more visitation.
    I agree. This is just silly. She sounds like a petty person. She's trying to do everything she can to discredit this guy.

Poor children. He is being put through a grinder.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Who in their right mind would believe that usher had sex with a woman?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This.^
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I bet his mom is thinking "I told you she was no good!" She told him from day 1 to get rid of this woman, she saw all of this coming. I feel bad for the kids, I am sure this is just the beginning of all the bullshit.
    Yasmine-Khan and Seapharris7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Who in their right mind would believe that usher had sex with a woman?
    The only way Usher had sex with a bridesmaid was when he dressed Beiber in taffeta because he though he'd look pretty in it.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

One of the groomsmen maybe.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I bet his mom is thinking "I told you she was no good!" She told him from day 1 to get rid of this woman, she saw all of this coming. I feel bad for the kids, I am sure this is just the beginning of all the bullshit.
    you are totally right. i remember ushers mom and tameka foster were at war since day one. this chick looked like trouble (an a man) to begin with
    Yasmine-Khan likes this.

Don't buy it. At all.

Doesn't write anywhere that he slept with the bridesmaid the day of the wedding.
    Go Habs Go!!

She should be happy it wasn't a groomsman.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

rumor is Usher isn't "gay", he was molested in his late teens by music execs. Tameka IS a pain in the ass and has been since day one. But he was p***ywhipped and was trying to make his own decisions after being manipulated for so long by the music bigwigs and his manager/mother. He also had contract obligations that were signed while he was still married that he had to fulfill while Tameka was filing for divorce and custody, she was using his job as ammunition to show he was not an active father. He is just now realizing his children are going to pay the price for his erratic decision making during that time period. He is working hard to fix what has already been done and bring some normalcy back to the kids.
    “Many wealthy people are little more than janitors of their possessions." Frank Lloyd Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    The only way Usher had sex with a bridesmaid was when he dressed Beiber in taffeta because he though he'd look pretty in it.
    Bitch - leave the beib out of this!!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information