Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Roy Horn (of Siegfried & Roy) accused of sexually assaulting staff

Default Roy Horn (of Siegfried & Roy) accused of sexually assaulting staff

Siegfried and Roy -- Video of Roy Sexually Assaulting Employees Being Shopped | TMZ.com

A graphic video showing Roy Horn of Siegfried and Roy groping employees, grabbing their junk and squeezing their nipples is being shopped ... TMZ has learned.

We have seen the video, and it's extremely disturbing. Roy -- who was mauled by a tiger in 2003 -- has been going through rehab to strengthen his left side. But the physical therapists tell us, Roy's right side is "extremely strong," and the video clearly shows Roy sexually assaulting the male therapists.

The video -- shot in 2010 -- shows the following:

-- As a caretaker helps Roy to the bathroom, Horn shoves his hand into the man's butt crack in an aggressive manner

-- On another trip to the bathroom, Roy thrusts his rear end into the male caretaker's crotch

-- In two clips, Roy grabs the genitals of two male caretakers

-- Roy goes under the shirt of one caretaker and appears to tweak his nipples. The caretaker appears to writhe in pain

-- It appears Roy gets frustrated with one of the caretakers and violently whips him with an oxygen tube

-- Roy manhandles one of the caretakers and forcibly kisses him on the mouth

The 3 male caretakers in the video tell TMZ they are all straight and have families. They have sued Roy in Nevada court for the alleged sexual assaults.

The caretakers also tell us they went to the cops recently to file a crime report but were told the 1-year criminal statute of limitations had run.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Why is there a video? Who films these things?
    eboni likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ...the tigers have cell phone cameras....although he doesn't seem to bother with the pussies much....

Get him women caregivers. They would be quite safe.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I'm not sure, but I wonder if cameras were installed for Horn's safety? To keep an eye on him, since he clearly still needs help? Someone can watch him from afar while sleeping, etc. Only thing I can think of...

That said, I would assume Horn would KNOW about them. Dumbass bitch.
    nessysuperstar likes this.

I seriously read this thread title as "Roy Horn (of Siegried & Roy) accused of sexually assaulting self".

I need some coffee.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

it sounds like he has brain damage and poor impulse control.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It sounds like he's doing a Travolta...
    Lenny and mistify like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

That's going to be his plea, brain damage from his tiger mauling and he has no idea what he's doing.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Well, wasn't he bitten on the head by a tiger? I mean, brain damage would be not at all surprising.
    Sojiita likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

If there is no established history of any behavior like this occurring in his rather long career and with all of his dealings with so many people, then I would tend myself to go with the 'brain damage' thing.

This kind of behavior is not something that usually just comes up out of nowhere for no reason later in life-I suspect(though I may be wrong..just surmising here) that he may actually be mentally impaired by his accident.

And yeah, just hire female PT's(most of the ones I worked with were female and quite capable of handling difficult patients).

Anyway, too late apparently for criminal charges, and if they were molested(intentionally by a freak or unintentionally by someone with brain damage), they deserve some compensation. Especially if they were not warned ahead of time about 'unusual behavior' due to any brain damage.
    fattymatty and mistify like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    It appears Roy gets frustrated with one of the caretakers and violently whips him with an oxygen tube
    this just made me chuckle
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bronze Member

The oxygen tube whipping made me laugh so hard I spit out my Dr Pepper! I think this does seem like poor impulse control due to brain damage. Maybe he's extremely sexually frustrated and lacking poor impulse control, he acts out in this not-so-nice manner? Poor thing, first the bad plastic surgery and now this!

Roy Horn
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I agree with everyone who thinks this is traumatic brain injury thing. And if it is, these caretakers are major assholes for trying to get $ out of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information