Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Is Raven Symone In Love... With A Woman?

Default Is Raven Symone In Love... With A Woman?

Thursday, May 17th 2012
    Raven-Symone Is A Gayelle, So Says The National Enquirer

Two world-renowned fuckery makers joined forces yesterday when Media Takeout reported that The National Enquirer is reporting that Bill Cosby's granddaughter and brow-challenged Raven Symone is scissoring it up with AzMarie from America's Next Top Model: British Invasion. The Enquirer says that the "That's" in That's So Raven stands for Raven having no fucks to give over her family freaking out about this. Raven is in love, doesn't care if anybody knows she loves labia and is close to waving her flannel flag in the air. AzMarie has moved into the $11,000 a month apartment that Raven is staying in while she stars in Sister Act on Broadway. The source put it like this:
    “She’s at a point now where she doesn’t care what her family thinks, and she’s in love with AzMarie. She’s a lesbian and wants to live that way. She feels her parents are still trying to treat her like she’s a kid, and she’s told them she’s going to do what she wants.
    Raven has hidden being gay for a long time now.But about a year ago, she was introduced by a friend to AzMarie, who is absolutely gorgeous. The two began see*ing each other, and a few months ago, Raven finally got the nerve to ask her to move into her lavish Manhattan condo. When her family found out, they blew their stack and it’s created a gay scandal for Raven. She told her parents she loves them, but her home – especially her bedroom – is nobody’s business, and she was not going to back down, so they needed to accept it, period.”
    A gay scandal is always the best kind of scandal. Who knows if this is true, but if it is then I'm into this couple. They're like the lesbian Amber Rose and Kanye but 100% less annoying. AzMarie and Raven both know the importance of a perfect eyebrow situation and their couple name would be AzRave, which sounds like my kind of rave. (I mean, a rave full of adzes? Yes!) But I still won't fully believe this until Raven comes zooming out of the closet on a Segway with AzMarie sitting in a Segway side car next to her.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Raven-Symone Is A Gayelle, So Says The National Enquirer | Dlisted
    Well this is completely out of left field. I have to agree with Michael K, this woman reminds me of Amber Rose. Im not seeing the beauty in her but hey, shes not my woman.

fgg

^i think she's more attractive than raven.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I havent liked Raven since she lost the weight and starred on that hot mess State Of Georgia but I am slightly curious as to her performance on Broadway.

[YOUTUBE]ce85m1aVAJ4[/YOUTUBE]
    Found this. And all Google searches provide rave reviews.
    Last edited by NVash; May 17th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

I am in no way surprised if she's a lesbian. Her alleged girlfriend is pretty. Hope Raven lives her life however she wants and is happy, she seems like a good egg.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Since when is being "Gay" a scandal. Michael K needs to get his head out of his ass and stop perpetuating homophobic BS. They both look gorgeous.
    Bellatheball likes this.

I don't trust the source, but if its true I am glad she's found love and I think they make a pretty couple
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

yeah i dont see this as a big deal, pussmunching is something to be proud though so good for her if she comes out and declares her love for the vagina. i think shes quite hot too.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Good for her and hope she is happy!

Lesbianism is shocking? Must be 1992 again.
    Karistiona and *DIVA! like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

So!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Her girlfriend is beautiful. Good for them! I've always liked Raven, since I loved her show as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Well this is completely out of left field. I have to agree with Michael K, this woman reminds me of Amber Rose. Im not seeing the beauty in her but hey, shes not my woman.
    I could believe it. I heard rumors that she was a lesbian when she was still on "That's So Raven." She and Lindsay Loban lived together when they were younger and the rumor then was that Lindsay was supposedly bi and Raven was gay.
    *DIVA! likes this.

Holy shit, the lesbian from ANTM that's kind of random. Though I don't blame Raven though (if it's true) cause AzMarie's pretty hot.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Good for her! Her gf is a beauty.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Good for her! Glad that she's found someone to be with and be true to herself. Her girlfriend is pretty.
    *DIVA! likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information