Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Has Brad Pitt been encouraging his ladies to lose weight this whole time?

Default Has Brad Pitt been encouraging his ladies to lose weight this whole time?

The Enquirer has an interesting story this week about Angelina Jolie and her overanalyzed figure. What I find interesting is that Angelina isn’t being set up as the demon/shrew/narcissist/drama-queen, and Brad Pitt isn’t being set up as the savior/wimp/weeping man-child. That being said, The Enquirer is really just “reporting” something that many of us had noticed a long time ago – that whenever a woman gets with Brad Pitt, her body changes, and it’s almost always a noticeable weight loss. Gwyneth lost weight when she was with Brad. Same with Jennifer Aniston. And while Angelina’s weight varied in the pre-Brad years, she’s mostly been “underweight” (minus her two pregnancies) in the more seven years they’ve been together. So… at some point, it’s less about HER issue and more about BRAD’S issue with his lady’s figure, right?
    Angelina Jolie has scared fans with her gaunt, skeletal figure – and it appears Brad Pitt is the architect of her frightening weight loss. Brad prefers his ladies to be rail-thin, and he lets them know it, say insiders.
    “Brad doesn’t come out and demand his women be skinny, but in a not-so-subtle manner, he drops hints,” revealed a close source. “If he’s constantly comparing his current girlfriend with his exes, it has to start making them feel self-conscious about their bodies.”
    Brad likes his woman super-thin for their red carpet appearances, says the close source. When Angelina first met Brad on the set of “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” in 2004, she weighed 115 pounds, which seemed a healthy weight for her 5-foot-7 frame. “But now she’s wasting away at less than 100 pounds!” declared an insider.
    Brad is also said to have hinted that Jennifer Aniston needed to drop a few pounds when they first started dating.
    “He used to talk to her about how thin and fashionable his former girlfriends Juliette Lewis and Gwyneth Paltrow were,” said the close source. “It was a way to motivate her.” So Jen lost the curves she used to show off on ‘Friends’ and she dropped to a waifish 109 pounds. Today, Aniston is dating Justin Theroux and she’s a shapely 120 punds.
    And when Brad dated Gwyneth Paltrow for three years in the 1990s, Gwyneth “always felt she was too heavy for him,” revealed the close source. In 1996, she shrunk down to a bony 101 pounds for “Emma.” But today, Gwyneth looks fabulous at 120 pounds.
    [From The Enquirer, print edition]

http://www.celebitchy.com/226460/has...is_whole_time/

5'7 and 115 is not healthy
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

I don't know. Women are usually hardest on themselves when they have a man they were worried will stray. Brad doesn't have the best track record....
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I always got the feeling AJ was the dominant personality in their relationship and I can't see him dictating much of anything. I could see her being rail thin as a control issue within herself.

Plus the heroin.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I agree with this. I think he has some type of skinny boy body fetish.

To think that Juliette Lewis went from pulling Brad Pitt (in his prime)....to Terry Richardson. :O

When Brad was with Juliette Lewis she was the bigger star.
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Don’t put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I agree...skinny fetish...Maybe he was closeted?
    **Say Auf Wiedersehen to your NAZI Balls**

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I always got the feeling AJ was the dominant personality in their relationship and I can't see him dictating much of anything. I could see her being rail thin as a control issue within herself.
    I always go back and forth between that perception and a sense that she's secretly quite insecure and kinda desperate. She hides it well though.

Yeah, I've always thought so. It's been hard not to notice; even Aniston got very thin when they were together. She wasn't before and hasn't been since--the difference is kinda glaring.

Sometimes I think he's really thick as a brick and other times I think he puts that on to hide a certain degree of cunning and arrogance. Ick.
    mistify likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Juliette may have been thin at one time, but fashionable? LOfuckingL!
    Slushie and rollo like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I don't know. Women are usually hardest on themselves when they have a man they were worried will stray. Brad doesn't have the best track record....
    Yeah, but it's Brad Pitt. The guy is dumb and he smells. Hardly a great catch. I'd have told him to shove it.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Yeah, but it's Brad Pitt. The guy is dumb and he smells. Hardly a great catch. I'd have told him to shove it.
    The BO is probably what kills the women's appetite.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

And then the way he always made himself over to look just like whatever girl he was with. Laughable, but creepy.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Pukka tukka! Angelina Jolie trying to gain weight with Jamie Oliver dishes | Showbiz: Latest News | STV Entertainment

Pukka tukka! Angelina Jolie trying to gain weight with Jamie Oliver dishes
    The actress is reportedly keen to regain those sexy curves in time for her wedding to Brad Pitt, and is getting recipes off British chef Jamie for hearty fare.
    .04 May 2012 12:23 GMT

Angelina Jolie, unlike most brides, is actually trying to gain weight for her wedding it seems, with reports circulating that the Tomb Raider star has been asking chef Jamie Oliver to help her pack on the pounds.

It seems that Ange is keen to gain some weight so she can get those sexy curves back in time to say “I do” to her long-term partner Brad Pitt.

And the couple, who are believed to have just splashed out £10 million on a luxurious London pad, have reportedly turned to chef Jamie, who has been providing them with recipes for some classic British fare – bangers and mash, and shepherd’s pie.

A source is quoted telling the Daily Star: "Brad and Ange have asked Jamie to suggest some recipe ideas for them.

"Ange never cooks so Brad's now knocking up some English dishes like shepherd's pie and bangers and mash."

We’d love to see Mr Pitt in his pinny in the kitchen, whipping up some delicious dishes for us…

The couple recently confirmed their engagement, after Angelina was spotted wearing a huge rock on her ring finger.

Brad and Ange have been together for seven years and have six kids together – three biological and three adopted.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information