Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Is Russell Brand regretting his divorce from Katy Perry?

Default Is Russell Brand regretting his divorce from Katy Perry?

Thinking it over... Russell Brand sends Katy Perry an email which says filing for divorce was the 'biggest mistake' of his life

By Fehintola Betiku

PUBLISHED: 16:43, 8 May 2012 | UPDATED: 23:44, 8 May 2012

Seems like Russell Brand's dealing with a cold case of you don't know what you've got until it's gone.
    The British comic is said to be 'seething with jealously' after his ex-wife Katy Perry was pictured at the Coachella Festival last month with Robert Ackroyd of Florence And The Machine.
    Which led the actor to send her a long email admitting that he 'gave up' on their marriage too soon.

Full of regret: Russell Brand is said to be 'seething with jealously' at the thought of Katy Perry moving on

Brand filed for divorce from Perry in December and cited 'irreconcilable differences' as the reason for the split but now it appears being faced with the green-eyed monster has caused him to think things over.

It has been reported that Russell sent the 27-year-old singer an emotional e-mail in which he has asked for a second chance and said ending their 14 month marriage was a 'mistake'.

A source close to the 36-year-old told Grazia, 'Word has it Russell was "seething with jealousy" when he saw pictures of her with Rob. He apparently feels he gave up on their relationship too easily.'

I still love ya son: Brand enjoyed a leisurely lunch with his mother Barbara

The source continued, 'It's fair to say that Russell only wishes Katy happiness but perhaps he should have realised just how special his wife was when he was married to her rather than five months later.'

When Russell filed for divorce at the end of last year, it was reported that he did not agree with Katy's partying lifestyle and he told her to 'tone it down'.
    Added to the fact that Katy was on a mammoth tour it seems their marriage ultimately paid the cost.

Although Katy has moved on, Russell was spotted with the main woman in his life - his beloved mother Barbara.

Read more: Russell Brand sends Katy Perry an email says divorce was 'biggest mistake' of his life | Mail Online

fgg

i'll believe it when i see that email.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

He shot himself in the foot again.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

typical. you move on, and they start calling.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

katy seems too stubborn and inflexible for this match to work out. she was an idiot to marry him in the first place seeing as she loves to party and he's on the wagon. they are horribly incompatible and russell is better off without her

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    typical. you move on, and they start calling.

True fact.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A man with his intelligence and quick wit should look to someone who compliments his personality not clashes with it. She has a pretty face but her pop star lifestyle is in my opinion beneath him. He is far too worldly and deep for her self worshipping ways... She has some great songs but how long will all that last? His mind and his humour is infinite....sorry Im just a jellous bitter fattie......and admire russel.
    Stereo Inferno and nana51 like this.
    Jack I swear.

I totally agree with cheray. I've never understood how a guy who does transcendental meditation and has a way above average IQ, finds himself engaged to a girl who wears latex and has a tattoo of Jesus on her wrist.

I saw Noel Gallagher (who is Russell's best friend), in an interview before Russ and Katy split and the interviewer asked him what he thought about Katy, musically and socially.

He dropped his head and laughed and then said something along the lines of, "Katy's a good girl. She's a popstar, y'know? I will say this, though. Kids gravitate to her, so she's handy to have at parties, because she disappears with all the kids, which makes things much more pleasant for the adults."

He had a wicked grin saying it, too. He was simply a man carefully going on record, as he describes his best friend's wife, whom he thinks is a total fucking twat.

Meh I think she's better off without him. He's so slimey.

I call bullshit on this article. Sounds entirely made up.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    I totally agree with cheray. I've never understood how a guy who does transcendental meditation and has a way above average IQ, finds himself engaged to a girl who wears latex and has a tattoo of Jesus on her wrist.

I saw Noel Gallagher (who is Russell's best friend), ......

He had a wicked grin saying it, too. He was simply a man carefully going on record, as he describes his best friend's wife, whom he thinks is a total fucking twat.
    Gallagher is a world champion douchebag, so I'll take it from where it's coming from.

And only a real special type of asshole publically puts down their best friend's wife while they're still married.
    Sarzy and isis1965 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Russell seems like a good guy that has his shit together. I'm sure he's sad about divorcing but I doubt he regrets it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post

I saw Noel Gallagher (who is Russell's best friend), in an interview before Russ and Katy split and the interviewer asked him what he thought about Katy, musically and socially.

He dropped his head and laughed and then said something along the lines of, "Katy's a good girl. She's a popstar, y'know? I will say this, though. Kids gravitate to her, so she's handy to have at parties, because she disappears with all the kids, which makes things much more pleasant for the adults."

I'm surprised he was that subtle. He's a twat.

Yeah, but I'm sure he wouldn't be insensitive enough to insult his best friend's wife like that, especially with the split still so fresh.

ETA: I went back and read again, the Gallagher interview was before the split, so that would have been a direct insult to Russell to say something nasty about his wife.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The source continued, 'It's fair to say that Russell only wishes Katy happiness but perhaps he should have realised just how special his wife was when he was married to her rather than five months later.'
    Tell us more, Katy Perry's publicist.
    dallison likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information