Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By LynnieD
  • 1 Post By Mel1973
  • 1 Post By SHELLEE
  • 1 Post By Mel1973

Thread: Tamera Mowry Is Pregnant... Right After Tia And Before Her Book!

Default Tamera Mowry Is Pregnant... Right After Tia And Before Her Book!

Pregnant! Tamera Mowry-Housley Dishes on Her Baby News
    Today 9:00 AM PDT by Danielle Datu

Last summer, the world watched her journey to the altar on the hit series Tia & Tamera. Now, as the second-season premiere approaches (June 11, only on Style) and Tamera Mowry-Housley and hubby Adam's first wedding anniversary draws near, she has some very exciting news to share: She's pregnant! Read on for all the details straight from the mommy-to-be.

Congratulations! How are you feeling? When and how did you find out that you were pregnant?
    Thank you! I'm so excited! I really am! I found out about three months ago that I was pregnant. Honestly, Adam and I were in the "whatever happens, happens" mode. Now, we are expecting a baby in November. I really had no idea! It felt like I was going to get my period, but I didn't get it. When I skipped two days, I thought, This is weird. So I took a pregnancy test and that was it. I was shocked at first. I kept looking at the double lines on the test. I couldn't talk for two minutes. I kept saying, Oh my gosh! It was a feeling I can't describe. It was the happiest I had ever felt.
    How did you break the exciting baby news to Adam?
    I actually texted Adam a picture of two pregnancy tests and said, "Happy early Father's Day!" He said, "Cooool!"
    Do you and Adam know the sex of the baby yet?
    We don't, but we want to find out! We would love for it to be a boy. I want a boy, because I have two brothers, whom I love and adore. I helped raise my brothers, so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys. I haven't the slightest idea about raising a girl. It's like the unknown.
    Tia has been wanting you to get pregnant for a while now. How did she react?
    I told Tia over the phone. Her first words were, "I knew it!" She could just tell. She had that twin intuition. She's so happy. My sister always wants us to go to the park. Soon, Cree, Tia, my baby and I can have a park date! I love that our children will be about a year apart. It's perfect. It's like my cousin Jerome and me. My entire family is so elated!
    How do you think Adam will be as a father? Will he help you out with things, like changing diapers?Adam will be a hands-on dad. He's hands-on with his niece and nephews. He loves kids. We already had the diaper-duty talk! His father never changed a diaper—that will not happen in our house. He said, "Of course not!"
    You and Adam love to travel. Are you excited to take your little one with you on your trips?
    Yes! That baby will be right there with us! We want to instill a sense of culture into our baby's life. Adam's parents were great about traveling with him and his brother, so he's very experienced with that. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law do the same thing with their two kids. It's all about teamwork. We want to open our child's eyes to different worlds. Sometimes people get stuck with one way of living and thinking. Traveling is the best way to break that. Some people also have this mindset that we're all different. When you travel, you realize that we're really alike.
    Have you two already discussed places you'd like to visit as a family? Where would you like to go first?
    Adam has surprised me with our first trip! When the baby's 1, we're going to Hawaii because it's family-friendly.
    Mother's Day is right around the corner! How do you feel about the occasion now that you're expecting?
    I'm so excited. It still feels surreal. It'll be my first Mother's Day! My best friend Andrea gave me a onesie, and I had my first emotional reaction to the reality of it. I thought, Oh my gosh! The baby is going to put this on and feel this.
    What kind of mom do you think you'll be? How was your mom with you while you were growing up?
    My mom was very, very strict with me growing up. I don't want to be too strict and I don't want to be too lenient. It'll be a balance. I also definitely have to make sure I don't spoil my baby, because I naturally love to do it. I do it with Cree and with my brothers. I'll probably cry at everything—every milestone, every achievement. I did that with my brothers. I hope I will be a great mom. Every mom-to-be says that, and they say if you're thinking that, you will be.Congratulations again, Tamera and Adam! We can't wait to see the story unfold on season two of Tia & Tamera, starting June 11!

Source: myStyle
    I couldnt stand the first season of this show. I like the Mowry twins but the show just didnt work for me.

Amazon.com: Oh, Baby!: Pregnancy Tales and Advice from One Hot Mama to Another (9781583334829): Tia Mowry: Books
    Heres the book I was talking about. May 15th Tia has a book on pregnancy coming out.

I think this might be an answer to a blind item. A set of celebrity sisters were ulta competitive. One just had a baby and the other was trying like hell to have one too.....
    lulu09 and deenz like this.

I love those girls & I loved their show. Tamera is my favorite. Tia was pregnant during the last season and it seemed like she was just so self-centered and was just a big ol' gloryhog!

So, congrats to Tia & Adam!
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Tia annoyed me with how much she made everything about her while her sister was getting married. She acted like she is the 1st woman to ever be pregnant and it wasn't even a high risk pregnancy.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I must live under a rock because I've never heard of these tricks.
    Novice likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Sister, Sister???? you never heard of them???? you DO live under a damn rock!
    greysfang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Nope, not ringing a bell...
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Sister, Sister was awesome, but their show was pretty sucky. All whining, all the time. Congratulations to Tamera though. I always liked her better.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Why the hell do all these celebrities (or people in general) get these baby book deals? Who honestly gives a damn about getting parenting or pregnancy advice from Tia Mowry?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thats what Id like to know. I think Tori Spelling knows more, having had so many kids, but what in the World does Tia know?

Also, if this pic is any clue, I think Tamera might milk this pregnancy for all its worth.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just love these twins. Love to see the women they've become. So positive and so sweet. They deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I must live under a rock because I've never heard of these tricks.
    Budge over, coz I have no clue who these d-listers are & that's after reading the thread.

Thread Information