Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Rapper Juvenile denies his son's paternity, wants child support back on 13 year old

Default Rapper Juvenile denies his son's paternity, wants child support back on 13 year old

Juvenile I'm Not So Sure My Son Is Biologically Mine!

Exclusive

Juvenile is locked in a child support battle with his baby mama over his 13-year-old son ... but now Juvenile has learned the boy might not be his and he wants his to take a paternity test, this according to new court documents.

As TMZ first reported, an arrest warrant was issued for the rapper in February when he fell behind on child support to the tune of $160,000. Juvenile told TMZ himself that he's a good father and that his son stays with him most of the time.

But now Juvenile has fired back in a big way ... filing court docs in Louisiana saying he never established paternity when his son was born and didn't even sign the birth certificate at the time.

Juvenile claims he only recently learned the boy's mother was having sexual relations with "at least one other man" at the time and that he was "fraudulently induced" into various child support agreements.

He is requesting a paternity test and if it turns out he's not the father ... he wants all judgments against him released AND he wants back every dime he laid out for the boy for the last 13 years. Ouch.

The two sides are set to be in court next month.
    tmz.com

i have a feeling the parents dont like each other....
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Is that so he can afford to go to a decent dentist?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

ur just jealous u aint got hos and bling and swagger thingie like he does.

hate those grillz things
    levitt and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

fgg

i thought if you took on the responsibility of paying child support because you were a moron that didn't get a paternity test, that you were basically stuck with it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i thought if you took on the responsibility of paying child support because you were a moron that didn't get a paternity test, that you were basically stuck with it.
    That's what I thought too.....
    Or you'd think one (especially of his "status" - he was "popular" around the time this child was conceived) would get a paternity test first, before child support proceedings start in determining dollar amounts and such.

Regardless, it's pretty sh*tty that this 13 year old has to suffer, and have to deal with the possibility of losing his father/father figure.

Also, how is his mother/the family going to pay back "every dime" that was given to them?

What a dick.
    Lalasnake likes this.

Ugly grillz. I hate them.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Bronze Member

sucks for the kid

oh i bet you he has got some wonderful breath
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^ OH yeah...urgh

How incredibly cruel to the 13 year old but I see this rapper named himself very accurately indeed. Asshole.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Has this ahole been a dad or has he just paid child support? Hopefully the boy has some good strong make role models on his life.

Even if your not the boy's bio-dad, have you been a father to him Juvenile? Because this is not the action of a real parent, bio or not!

OMG! I googled (just like this kid is going to!) and he keeps his "son" with him a lot of the time (allegedly).

NEWS: JUVENILE TELLS BABY MAMA BACK THAT ACT UP, DEMANDS PATERNITY TEST OVER 13 YEAR-OLD SON
    SUNDAY, APR 8, 2012 11:13PM
    Written by Cyrus Langhorne

RELATED ARTICLES
    Juvenile Issues Official Statement On Arrest Warrant, Child Suport Accusations
    Juvenile Backs That Arrest Warrant Up, "This Is A Bunch Of Bullsh*t"
    Juvenile Better Run For It, Arrest Warrant Issued Over $160K Debt
    Man Accused Of Killing Juvenile's Friend Gets Life Behind Bars

New Orleans rapper Juvenile is reportedly not taking credit for giving birth to a boy thirteen years ago as weekend reports claim he is demanding a paternity test to settle a child support conflict.

According to reports, Juvie the Great wants to find out if he is truly the father of a thirteen year-old.
    Juvenile is locked in a child support battle with his baby mama over his 13-year-old son ... but now Juvenile has learned the boy might not be his and he wants his to take a paternity test, this according to new court documents. As TMZ first reported, an arrest warrant was issued for the rapper in February when he fell behind on child support to the tune of $160,000. Juvenile told TMZ himself that he's a good father and that his son stays with him most of the time. But now Juvenile has fired back in a big way ... filing court docs in Louisiana saying he never established paternity when his son was born and didn't even sign the birth certificate at the time. (TMZ)
    The matter is slated to get addressed during a court session next month.
    Juvenile claims he only recently learned the boy's mother was having sexual relations with "at least one other man" at the time and that he was "fraudulently induced" into various child support agreements. He is requesting a paternity test and if it turns out he's not the father ... he wants all judgments against him released AND he wants back every dime he laid out for the boy for the last 13 years. Ouch. The two sides are set to be in court next month. (TMZ)
    In February, Juvie released a statement after reports emerged online claming he was wanted by police.
    "With reference to recent allegations made against me, I would like my fans to know that such accusations are completely false and my legal team is currently at work to prove so. In the meantime, I stay positive. I will continue to focus on my work and I look forward to the release of my upcoming album. - Juvenile" (Statement)
    He previously spoke on the arrest and child support accusations.
    TMZ just spoke with the "Back That Azz Up" rapper ... who put it bluntly, "This is a bunch of bullsh*t." As we previously reported, Juvenile is a wanted man in Louisiana for allegedly stiffing his baby mama out of more than $160k in child support for their 13-year-old son. But the rapper tells us, "I was never informed that there was a warrant out for my arrest." He explains, "My son stays with me most of the time ... I take care of my son ... I love my son. We asked how Juv plans to proceed now that he's aware of the legal situation ... to which he replied, "Now that I know, my lawyer is on it ... I'm going to handle it." (TMZ)

Hit By Ban Bus!

I love how when guys are behind in child support payments, there is miraculously a possible other sperm donor out there. I find it shady, that he has a warrant out for back support, and lo and behold, he recently learned (ie not 5 years ago), that the baby mama may or may not have been sleeping with other people.

.... and hasn't paid child support for FIVE years.... so thats only 7 years child support he'll be clawing back for the son he loves very much.....

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    .... and hasn't paid child support for FIVE years.... so thats only 7 years child support he'll be clawing back for the son he loves very much.....
    Sounds like he is fucking broke tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Sounds like he is fucking broke tbh.
    You've been posting to wiki-answer?
    What rappers are broke? What rappers are broke

Answer:
    Improve
    Lil' Flip
    MC Hammer
    Chamillionaire
    Juvenile
    Manny Fresh
    Lil' Rob
    Mr. Capon-E
    Kurupt
    Young Dro
    Vanilla Ice
    2 Live Crew
    Obie Trice
    MC Magic

*vanilla ain't broke..he flips multi million dollar homes n has/had a tv show cout it...i think he's doin alright for himself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information