Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New Book Says O.J. Simpson's Son Jason Killed Nicole Brown

fgg

Default New Book Says O.J. Simpson's Son Jason Killed Nicole Brown

New Book Says O.J. Simpson's Son Jason Killed Nicole Brown

From the title of William Dear's new book O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It, one may think that O.J. Simpson has an ally. But Dear's finger is pointed right at Simpson's own son, Jason Simpson, who was 24 at the time that his dad was on trial for the murder of Nicole Simpson Brown and Ronald Goldman.

In the book, which is due to hit stores on Monday, Dear, a private investigator assigned to the 1994 case, details what he and his team of forensic experts have found over the past 17 years.

In his argument, he states that O.J. went through the long trial and investigations to cover for his son, now 41, who is living in Miami where he works as a cook, according to the New York Post.

Dear's evidentiary support includes items found in Jason's locker and trashcan including a hunting knife that forensic experts believe is the actual murder weapon and Jason's habit of wearing knit caps similar to the one left at the crime scene that was actually never linked to O.J.

Dear also looks into Jason's personality and brings his drug abuse and domestic violence history along with his anger management issues to the surface.

New Book Says O.J. Simpson's Son Jason Killed Nicole Brown - UsMagazine.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ive heard this theory in many different places. That ought to be an interesting read.

I just doubt this is anything but a book deal/money. OJ has shown his truue colors over & over.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Ive heard this theory from complete and total idiots

fixed it for you.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Ah, though that may be true I cant help but feel that anything pertaining to OJ is a cash grab at this point.

http://www.amazon.com/O-J-Innocent-C...3384535&sr=1-1
    Hey, its already out. Came out today.

Please. Jason may well be just like his father but OJ killed Nicole and Ron Goldman but spared Kato. Fucker.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I've heard this before several times, this is someone just trying to make some money on hearsay and gossip. Just google "Jason Simpson Theory" and you'll pull up a shitload of forums and websites with what they believe to be evidence without having to pay for a book.

I still think OJ murdered Nicole and Ron.

What would Jason's motive be though??

This is ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    What would Jason's motive be though??

This is ridiculous...
    According to the guy who's been trying to sell this book for a number of years:

Another theory that has been put forth is that Simpson's son, Jason Simpson, committed the murders. This is the central theory of a book by Private Investigator William Dear titled O.J. is Guilty, But Not of Murder (ISBN 0-9702058-0-5). The book was the result of a six year investigation by Dear and attempts to explain Simpson's incriminating behavior and the incriminating evidence. Among the circumstances that Dear claims in the book to support his theory are:

"Jason Simpson was considered a "problem child" at an early age. Documented in articles of interviews given by OJ.

Before the murders, Jason Simpson had been taking the medication Depakote to control epileptic seizures and “Intermittent Rage Disorder”. He had previous instances of rage (once attacked a statue of his father with a baseball bat), going into seizures and not being able to remember what had taken place while he was blacked out. Just before the murders, Jason had discontinued taking the medication.

According to Ron Shipp (testified on behalf of the prosecution during the criminal trial), Jason and Nicole would go out dancing and partying together and Jason probably began to develop romantic feelings for her.

Jason was on probation on the night of the murders for attacking his former employer, Paul Goldberg with a knife.

Jason Simpson had attacked a previous girlfriend with a knife, which he used to cut off chunks of her hair. Jason Simpson was a chef-in-training and would always carry his knife set with him. These knives were more than capable of committing the murders, and inflicting the type of wounds found on the victims.

He was also known to carry a survival knife with him, which is believed to be the murder weapon. He had no alibi after 10pm; he claimed to watch TV until 3am. Not only did he have no alibi for what he was doing after 10pm, but gave three different versions of what he was doing that night when he was asked on three different occasions. One version he stated, was that he was cooking in front of 200 people the night of the murders. However, the restaurant (Jackson’s) that he worked at during the murders could only hold a maximum of 87 people at any one time. He also later stated in a civil deposition that he clocked out after the murders had taken place. However unreleased evidence shows that he printed in the time that he left, rather than using the electronic time machine as he and other employees had done all the rest of the week.

After committing the murders, it is believed that Jason called O.J. Simpson to the crime scene. O.J. tried to cover up the crime of his son because of the guilt O.J. felt as a result of being a neglectful father. Jason's psychiatrist shredded all of Jason's medical records after the murders.

On the day after the murders, June 13, 1994, OJ hired a well-known criminal attorney to represent Jason. This was prior to OJ's arrest for the murders. James G. Cron, crime scene expert, has studied the investigative material and determined that Jason Simpson should have been considered a major suspect in the murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. English crime scene experts, Tery Merston and his partner, Peter Harpur, stated OJ is not the killer of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman but in all probability was at the crime scene after the murders. They both felt Jason Simpson should have been considered a major suspect.

Just hearing about the O.J. case is exhausting even 18 years later.

Yes, this news and evidence have been around pretty much since day one after the murders took place. Jason had a history of domestic violence against his girlfriends and apparently had been stalking Nicole on several occasions.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I just doubt this is anything but a book deal/money. OJ has shown his truue colors over & over.

This to infinity.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

But why would OJ take a gun and hide in the back of his friends car with a suicide note and threaten to kill HIMSELF? Makes no sense?
    Jack I swear.

Thread Information