Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Robbie Williams And Wife Ayda Expecting A Baby

Default Robbie Williams And Wife Ayda Expecting A Baby

'We had sex! It works!' Robbie Williams announces that wife Ayda is expecting their first baby

'We've had scans and cried': Robbie Williams has announced that he and wife Ayda Field are expecting a baby

Robbie Williams has announced that he is to become a father for the first time.
    In a typically comical announcement posted today on his website, the singer, 38, revealed that his wife Ayda Field, 32, is pregnant.
    He wrote: 'Hey friendlies, I've been keeping a secret from you all. Me and Ayda are going to be a Mummy and Daddy this year!!!!!!!!
    He added: 'We had sex! It works!

'We've seen scans and cried... looked at babies in commercials and teared up... the nursery is already planned.

'Basically I'm in love with a little person growing in mummy's belly... and can't wait to be a daddy. Crying now.

'Much love, much joy. Roberto, Mum and Little Bump. xxx'
    The exciting news caused such a large number of fans flock to see Williams' announcement that the site temporarily crashed.
    Robbie and Ayda married at their Los Angeles home in August 2010, after a four-year relationship.
    The couple played coy with the media over reports the status of their relationship, with Robbie often confusing reporters by referring to Field as his 'wife' in interviews.

The Angels singer even proposed to his girlfriend live on an Australian radio programme. The stunt was laughed off a joke by Williams' spokesperson, but the pair married just seven months later.
    Ayda said shortly after their wedding that she couldn't wait to have kids, but, according to the Daily Mirror at the time, jokingly added: 'I hope they are not minging.

'Some people at my school had the ugliest parents, and they came out pretty. I hope ours gets all the best bits, but it’s pot luck who gets the minging ones. Hmmm, I’ll love them any way, I guess.'

Meanwhile Robbie has previously said that he would be happy to raise his children in the US, but that their American accents would take some getting used to. Back in 2009 he told the Sun: 'I am English through and through, but I can put up with American accents with our kids when they come. It’ll be something I get my head round.'
    The couple lead a very quiet life in Los Angeles and are rarely seen in public, preferring to stay home with their dogs.

Announcement: Robbie, 38, revealed the happy news on his website on Friday, and admitted to becoming emotional even seeing babies in television adverts

And according to recent reports, they could be looking for a new abode for their growing family.

The couple are understood to have inspected a sprawling 17,200 square-foot estate in Bel Air worth £15million last week.
    The grand mansion also happens to be the house in which Michael Jackson died.

It appears that the Take That men have been busy, with Robbie's former bandmate Gary Barlow announcing just last month that his wife Dawn is also pregnant.
    Williams is currently working on new solo material, which he has promised will be like nothing he's done before. He wrote on his blog in December: 'Within months I'm about to embark on the busiest period of my career to date and I can't wait to get it started.

Growing family: The couple married in August 2010 at their LA home

'Everything seems new. I've taken the idea of friendly gigs a bit further, but you'll have to wait a bit to find out, sorry.

'RE new album: I think a while ago I said the new album sounds like Escapology. I'll have to revise that. The new album sounds like none of the old ones.

'But I have been listening to what you want from me. You want guitar/ piano/ heart on my sleeve stuff. OK, you got it. I made the last couple of albums for me and had a great time doing it, but my raison d'etre (world domination) was missing... It's back.'

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

fgg

he scares me.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

For a second I thought this was Robbie Benson....points if you actually remember him.

And he scares me too.
    sluce likes this.

*raises hand sadly* I remember Robbie Benson. What happened to his wife's butt in that last pic?
    LynnieD and sluce like this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I read the name as Robin Williams and then immediately lost interest when I saw it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    he scares me.
    I think he's a bit of a loose cannon. He seems like someone who you'd never be quite sure what he was gonna do.

A loose cannon yes but he's bloody brilliant live in concert!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I think he's a bit of a loose cannon. He seems like someone who you'd never be quite sure what he was gonna do.
    funky_chicken likes this.

Good for them. I'm getting sick of celebrity babies.

Yep, and I don't think he knows himself. The quotes all sound quite childish. I mean, he's nearly 40.

Silver Member

I think so too and that's a bit of a scary thought given he has a tendancy towards destructive behaviours..and he always struck me as being too into himself to be able to care properly for someone else.

i hate his music but i like robbie williams. but if he makes headlines one day for a murder suicide or something like that, i won't be entirely surprised.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

I love Robbie. Ayda, yeah not so much. She's worried about ugly kids when she isn't wearing her original face.

Robbie Williams and wife Ayda reveal their unborn baby is a girl... and they want to name her Roberta!

By Alanah Eriksen
    PUBLISHED: 09:05 GMT, 1 April 2012 | UPDATED: 09:05 GMT, 1 April 2012

Robbie Williams and pregnant wife Ayda Field have told friends their baby is a girl.
    The She's The One singer is said to be ecstatic after discovering the sex of his unborn child.
    It has also been revealed the little girl is due in September and the couple have already have a list of names.

Baby bliss: Robbie Williams and wife Ayda Field have discovered the sex of their baby is a girl

She could be her 38-year-old father's namesake, and be called Roberta, reported the Daily Star Sunday.
    But her parents also like the names Genevieve and Alice.
    They have already shopped for the new addition at Petit Trésor, the exclusive baby store on Robertson Boulevard near their £9 millin mansion in Beverly Hills.
    Custom-designed sleigh cribs cost up to £2,400 and a Notte Fatata which stores nappies, will cost £9,291.
    A source told the Star: 'He's always wanted to be a dad so he's going all out so his new daughter will be treated like a princess.
    'He wants her top have the best of everything.'
    And one of the singer's neighbours told the paper: 'It's safe to say he's completely gone gaga over his baby - and why not? He's a great guy and I'm sure he'll make a wonderful father.'

Read more:
    Robbie Williams and wife Ayda reveal their unborn baby is a girl... and they want to name her Roberta! | Mail Online

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

DAP

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    he scares me.
    I think he's kinda sexy.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I read the name as Robin Williams and then immediately lost interest when I saw it wasn't.

Ditto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information