Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being George Clooney's girlfriend pays. Stacy Keibler will judge X Factor

Default Being George Clooney's girlfriend pays. Stacy Keibler will judge X Factor

George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler is in talks to join “The X Factor” as negotiations continue with Britney Spears to be a judge on the upcoming season.

We are told that actress, model and former professional wrestler Keibler is in secret talks to join Simon Cowell’s Fox show.

The move comes after Paula Abdul and Nicole Sherzinger were fired, along with host Steve Jones, in January.

A source close to the show told us, “Talks are still ongoing with Britney, and she is asking for a lot more money, than was originally offered. But producers are confident Britney will realize this is a great opportunity for her to reinvent herself and accept their deal.”

Another source added, “Stacy Keibler is also in talks to join the show, but her lack of experience in the music business may make her more appropriate as a host. She looks fantastic and has bags of charisma.”

Producers are still searching for two stars to fill the two vacant seats next to LA Reid and Cowell. Spears was reportedly offered around $10 million to join the judging panel for “The X Factor USA,” but talks reached a deadlock when she demanded as much as $20 million.

Cowell said last week about Britney, “You’ll have to wait and see. I can’t confirm or deny anything right now. The truth is, we are talking to a number of people.”

Cowell added, “We are looking at a very famous singer and one very famous actress.” And in a move that may help Keibler land a hosting role, he continued, “I always wanted a boy and a girl to host the show. And I like hosts who don’t kind of have a hosting background . . . it’s a different kind of dynamic.”

“Glee” star Darren Criss was reportedly offered but declined the hosting job because of his busy schedule.

Auditions are already under way for Season 2, but the start date has not been announced. An “X Factor” spokeswoman refused to confirm or comment on any speculation.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She looks rough in that photo. How could she possibly judge talent?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Being a beard certainly has it's advantages. But there are always loads of x factor rumours that are BS so this might be one.

fgg

host maybe but judge? no freaking way. if this happens, guaranteed it is the end of her relationship with clooney. he doesn't like it when they get too exposed.
    Last edited by fgg; March 19th, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Sounds like she negotiated a lucrative contract with Clooney.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    host maybe but judge? no freaking way. if this happens, guaranteed it is the end of her relationship with clooney. he doesn't like it when they get too exposed.
    I think they are close to finished anyway. He did not take her with him to the State Dinner at the Whitehouse.

George and Somin have one thing in common. They leave their ex girlfriends with wonderful parting gifts. I wouldn't put it past George to have helped her get considered for this role as her send off.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She's nothin' but klass! Pro wrestler, what a joke.

I can't believe she's just 32. That photo is scary. I am 49 and do not have the wrinkels this woman has. Look at her neck and eyes.

Host ,maybe. Judge? Does not compute.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

she'd probably be great as the host

She does have alot of charisma
    Last edited by Seth82; March 19th, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

How does being a wrestler qualify her as a singing judge?

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    How does being a wrestler qualify her as a singing judge?
    well how does a comedienne qualify as a singing judge

Ellen Degeneres was a judge once on Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

fgg

you are equating ellen degeneres' experience (comedienne, actress and talk show host - been in the biz for like 20+ years) to stacy keibler's?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I didn't think Ellen was qualified to judge, either. *shrug*

WHOA, they were able to snag a D-lister who is so hard-up for attention she signs up to be a pretend girlfriend for closeted celebs?!?! Wow. The star caliber there is overwhelming. This really shows how prestigious the show is!!!

If they're name dropping Stacy Keibler like she's something to brag about, they might as well cancel the show before the new season even starts. It's hopeless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information