Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 'Kony 2012' Honcho Jason Russell's NAKED MELTDOWN VIDEO

Default 'Kony 2012' Honcho Jason Russell's NAKED MELTDOWN VIDEO

[YOUTUBE]32PBZ870ymg[/YOUTUBE]

TMZ has footage of Kony 2012 honcho Jason Russell in the midst of his naked meltdown in San Diego ... pounding his fists in anger and screaming maniacally. More info here: http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/16/kony-h...y-masturbating...

[YOUTUBE]37J1uBKbK-M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]G5NJGsnJEz4[/YOUTUBE]

His next documentary ...HORNY 2012

XOneSupreme youtube

Well, that was a quick fall...
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

I'm behind on news so I googled him. We're probably going to hear he didn't take his lithium. Quite the rear view.

Edited to say - That Alonya Show woman is a bit of an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I'm behind on news so I googled him. We're probably going to hear he didn't take his lithium. Quite the rear view.

Edited to say - That Alonya Show woman is a bit of an idiot.
    Either he wasn't taking something he was supposed to take, or took something he wasn't supposed to take.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Either he wasn't taking something he was supposed to take, or took something he wasn't supposed to take.
    That's what I'm thinking. Poor guy has a mental illness of some sort- this isn't 'exhaustion,' dehydration or malnutrition like they are (ridiculously) trying to say. He's supposedly on a Britter's-style 5150 hold. That isn't caused by dehydration.

And speaking of which: I'm so damn tired of that sham excuse. Its gotten to the point of ridiculous, where its a LIE, everyone knows it is a lie, and but no one calls you out on it. Just be honest and say he had a nervous/mental breakdown. It happens.

That video of him pounding on the pavement makes me want to play an old Donkey Kong game.
    Lenny and kalirga like this.

there's a new video from up close:

New Jason Russell Video -- UP-CLOSE Naked Meltdown of 'Kony 2012' Mastermind | TMZ.com

Jason Russell's Wife He Does Not Have a Substance Abuse Problem

The wife of Jason Russell, the documentarian who was detained Thursday for running through the streets of San Diego naked, claims he does not have a problem with drugs or alcohol.

Danica Russell issued a statement addressing the bizarre incident, saying, "Let us say up front that Jason has never had a substance abuse or drinking problem, and this episode wasn’t caused by either of those things. But yes, he did some irrational things brought on by extreme exhaustion and dehydration."

Russell was captured on video obtained by TMZ ... standing on a street corner and pounding his fists on the sidewalk.

Russell is being held on a 5150 psychiatric hold so authorities can decide if he poses a danger to himself or others.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/17/jason-.../#.T2cQcPWDqAg
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

yep, he just needed a glass of water and a long nap, that's all it was.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Low blood sugar. Happens every time.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

It was the black kid.
    nancydrew and kalirga like this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    yep, he just needed a glass of water and a long nap, that's all it was.
    I shouldn't, but

If he was a toddler, those reasons might make sense. But he is a grown-ass man who obviously needs some help. Real help, not celebrity rehab.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I had seen him on like three different things in the days leading up to this.. Anderson Cooper grilled him and the other shows were asking him the tough questions.. I dunno, if you are not used to that sort of pressure, it could freak you out. I definitely think maybe took something for the pressure and well, a freak out caught on tape.. I actually feel bad for the guy.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

fgg

KONY Filmmaker Jason Russell Will Take Months to Recover

Within just over a week, Jason Russell went from becoming an overnight sensation for his viral KONY 2012 video to being detained for a lewd and seemingly drunk public act to being hospitalized.

In fact, the Invisible Children co-founder will "remain under hospital care for a number of weeks," his wife Danica Russell said in a statement Wednesday. "The recovery process could take months."

On Mach 15, Russell, 33, was found wearing only his underwear and was allegedly masturbating and vandalizing cars in San Diego. But his wife says that her husband's incident "was in no way the result of drugs or alcohol in his body."

"The preliminary diagnosis he received is called brief reactive psychosis, an acute state brought on by extreme exhaustion, stress and dehydration," says Danica.

According to doctors Jason's overnight celebrity led to the apparent breakdown.

"[They] say this is a common experience, given the great mental, emotional and physical shock his body has gone through in these last two weeks," she explains. "It's hard to understand the sudden transition from relative anonymity to worldwide attention – both raves and ridicules, in a matter of days."

Although Danica says her husband "will get better," she admits, "he has a long way to go," and says his role with Invisible Children will be put on hold until he recovers.

Thanking Jason's fans for their "love" and "prayers," Danica says, "We are confident he will make a full recovery.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Silver Member

What physical shock did this guy go through? Was he attacked or something?
    I hope he gets better, because it sounds like he is going to be "away" for awhile.

I think homegirl took too much adderall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information