Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neve Campbell Pregnancy Rumors

Default Neve Campbell Pregnancy Rumors

Neve Campbell Pregnancy Rumors -- Is That a Baby Bump?

Neve Campbell, who was the subject of pregnancy rumors last month, seemed to confirm the news today -- by showing off what looks like a baby bump!

The 38-year-old "Scream" star was spotted in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

While the actress has been silent about the rumors, the bump protruding from her belted green top said a lot on her behalf. Check out the photos below:

No word yet on who the father is, but she was most recently linked to 33-year-old actor JJ Feild.

Gossipoverload.com was the first to report she was expecting back in February, though Neve never confirmed.
    Published 03.15.12

Source:

Neve Campbell Pregnancy Rumors -- Is That a Baby Bump? | tooFab.com

I dunno... on one hand it seems like she's trying to cover up, but maybe it's just weight gain?
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

I think she looks pregnant. Is she doing anything now?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Neve Campbell and JJ Feild Expecting First Child

Anthony/AD/ Pacific Coast News
    Neve Campbell is pregnant!

The Scream star, 38, is expecting her first child with actor JJ Feild later this year, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

“They are thrilled,” the rep tells PEOPLE.

Campbell, who played Julia on Party of Five and Sydney in the Scream series, can next be seen in Sworn to Silence, a Lifetime movie that she also executive produced.

Feild, 33, starred in Captain America: The First Avenger, and will next be seen in Austenland. He’s also just begun production on Not Safe For Work.

– Sarah Michaud with reporting by Julie Jordan
    Neve Campbell Pregnant by JJ Feild – Moms & Babies – Moms & Babies - People.com

Looks like she just confirmed it!

Neve Campbell and JJ Feild Expecting First Child

Anthony/AD/ Pacific Coast News Neve Campbell is pregnant!
    The Scream star, 38, is expecting her first child with actor JJ Feild later this year, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.
    “They are thrilled,” the rep tells PEOPLE.
    Campbell, who played Julia on Party of Five and Sydney in the Scream series, can next be seen in Sworn to Silence, a Lifetime movie that she also executive produced.
    Feild, 33, starred in Captain America: The First Avenger, and will next be seen in Austenland. He’s also just begun production on Not Safe For Work.

Neve Campbell Pregnant by JJ Feild – Moms & Babies – Moms & Babies - People.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

And no due date? Damn
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

Silver Member

Congrats to her.

fgg

an actor bf that actually works? good for her.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Neve Campbell debuts cute as a button baby... as she slips back into her bikini

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 00:04 GMT, 20 August 2012 | UPDATED: 19:24 GMT, 20 August 2012

She gave birth to her first child just a few short weeks ago.

And on Sunday Neve Campbell gave new mothers a lesson in how to flaunt their curves with confidence as she stepped out in a string bikini and maxi skirt.

The 38-year-old actress joined her partner J.J. Feild at a Los Angeles beach as they cooed over their newborn bundle of joy.

Baby love: Tender kisses from actress and new mother Neve Campbell for her newborn baby as they spent the day at the beach in Los Angeles with her partner J.J Feild

What's wrong little one? J.J. did his best to soothe the little baby's ailment

All smiles: The Scream star was joined by her partner, J.J. Feild, as they cooed over their newborn
    Wearing a polka dot string bikini top and low-slung maxi skirt, the Scream actress proudly bared her stomach on the sand.

More...

Lifting up her skirt at one point to protect her pale skin with SPF, she flashed an eye-full of thigh.
    Campbell, having changed into a surf shirt paired with her bikini briefs, then cooled off with a dip in the ocean with Feild before the pair took shade under an umbrella.

New mom: Neve proudly flaunted her post-baby body on a Los Angeles beach on Sunday

Skin protection: Neve made sure to use plenty of SPF

Relaxing together while they soaked up the sun, the new parents were attentive to their newborn's every need - giving the baby a bottle and changing its diaper during the day.
    Campbell and Feild have not yet confirmed the name or sex of their first child together.

It remains unknown when she had the baby; however, the actress was last pictured - appearing to be in her third trimester - on June 12, when she joined Feild on a walk in Los Angeles.

Campbell in March announced her pregnancy via her Twitter account.

She wrote: 'Thanks to everyone for the congratulations! I'm very happy, and I'm even happier to know that people come to my life because I like my work!'

Happy together: The couple held hands in the surf after Neve slipped into a wetsuit shirt and flashed her legs

Cool and confident: The 38-year-old emerged from the water delighted to greet her baby once again

A spokesman for the couple subsequently confirmed the happy news to People magazine, saying her clients are 'thrilled.'
    Campbell began dating British actor Feild following her 2010 divorce from husband of three years, actor John Light.

Nothing but love: Neve and J.J. held on tightly to each other as the waves rolled by

Back to the beach: The actor seemed to be making a point as Neve trailed behind
    She had previously wed Canadian actor Jeff Colt, whom she divorced in 1998 - also after three years of marriage.

The Canadian actress meanwhile has a busy production schedule ahead.
    She recently wrapped filming on Lifetime movie Sworn to Silence in Toronto and will appear in 12-part miniseries Titanic: Blood and Steel set to air this autumn.

A growing family: The actors' smiles couldn't have been any bigger as they reunited with their little one

A mother's love: Neve cradled her baby's neck as she gazed at the waves in the distance
    Her next project, currently in pre-production, is a bio-pic of Four Seasons composer Antonio Vivaldi, in which she will star alongside, Gerard Depardieu, Alfred Molina, Jacqueline Bisset, Elle Fanning and Carice Van Houten.

The Boris Damast film tells the story of the when the young composer, then a priest, became the music teacher at a school for the illegitimate daughters of courtesans in 17th Century Venice.
    Vivaldi is scheduled for release next year.

Diaper duty: Even a beach trip couldn't get the couple out of having to change the baby - but they didn't seem to mind in the least

Feeding time: The little one sipped from a bottle as J.J. and Neve looked adoringly on

Read more: Neve Campbell slips into bikini weeks after giving birth as she debuts her baby | Mail Online

Meet Neve Campbell’s Beautiful Newborn Baby!

It feels like just last month we found out actress Neve Campbell was expecting and already the new mom was spotted enjoying some fun in the sun with her newborn baby.
    http://www.momfinds.com/2012/meet-ne...-newborn-baby/

Last edited by dowcat; August 20th, 2012 at 05:36 PM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

So why is this kid blotted out? She looks happy.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Supposedly my celeb look-alike. But I don't think my jawline is anywhere as squared off like hers. For just having dropped a rug rat, she looks realistic.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^Now I am curious. Post a pic?
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Ha! I did that once in one of the private threads. To show off my new hairstyle. But with the red devil's face to blot mine out.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Wow, she looks great for having a baby a few weeks ago.

Aw, congrats. Good for them.

Kids' faces are usually blotted out in UK magazines and newspapers to protect their privacy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information