Login to remove the ads!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By msdeb
  • 1 Post By Bellatheball
  • 1 Post By greysfang

Thread: Leah Remini says Sharon Osbourne got her fired

Default Leah Remini says Sharon Osbourne got her fired

Leah Remini says Sharon Osbourne got her fired from 'The Talk' - latimes.com

Leah Remini says Sharon Osbourne got her fired from 'The Talk'

Leah Remini has remained mostly silent about her ouster (along with co-host Holly Robinson Peete) from CBS' "The Talk" last summer. But she took to Twitter on Monday to reveal the suspected reason for her firing: Sharon Osbourne.

"Sharon thought me and Holly were 'ghetto'" she tweeted. "We were not funny, awkward and didn't know ourselves. She has the power that was given to her."

In December, Osbourne and the current co-hosts appeared on Howard Stern's satellite radio show and Stern brought up the subject of the fired former co-hosts. At the time, he wondered if it was Julie Chen, wife of CBS President and Chief Executive Les Moonves, who was behind the firings. But Osbourne quickly spoke up, saying: "Some people don't really know who they are. You have to know who you are when you're in something like this. You can't pretend to be something you're not."

Osbourne responded on Twitter on Tuesday, writing: "In response to Leah Remini's continuous comments that I had her fired from "The Talk," let me just go on the record to say I had absolutely nothing to do with her departure from the show and have no idea why she continues to take to Twitter to spread this false gossip."

Remini, who is currently filming a pilot for ABC, claimed she didn't know the reasons behind her firing until Osbourne discussed it on Stern's show. Then she responded to fans on Twitter, saying "I will not respond to Sharon BUT only to say this, IF she wanted to clear it up she has my number & has had ALL this time and didnt use it.not even to say she was sorry. so to Sharon I say... Well done Sharon, you won. I will move on now as you suggested. And so should u. Be at Peace."

The show, which has been averaging just more than 2 million viewers this season, was recently picked up for a third season. Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood were brought in to replace Remini and Robinson Peete.

But Remini isn't angry with the entire Osbourne clan. She tells her fans that Ozzy is a sweetie.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

i believe her but i also believe that bitch Julie Chen had something to do with it. Leah made that show watchable. I stopped watching it when Leah and Holly left.
    LynnieD likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Sharon had better be careful or she's going to wind up dead, of a suicide, with a bullet in the back of her head.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Come on now, you're believing a scientologist. A creepy one at that.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's too bad things didn't work out, because when you think about it, Leah Remini and Sharon Osborne kinda deserve each other.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ But they don't deserve public air time! Ugh, that show ...

Sharon Osbourne has a lot of pull and power and she strikes me as being vindictive and a backstabber. I could totally see her whispering in Julie Chen's ear to get rid of Leah and Holly. She's hardly classy herself, so talk about a pot needing to meet a kettle.

Holly Robinson went to Sarah Lawrence and can speak several languages. Hardly what I'd define as "ghetto" But I forget that is the PC, catchall term for all black people nowadays.

Leah Remini is Brooklyn to the bone, but she isn't ghetto to me either.

I never liked Leah until The Talk. And then I actually started liking her....and I have such conflict with this because I know she's a total loon with the Scientology shit, yet she is a LIKEABLE person (at least what I saw on The Talk).

I always liked Sharon too and just assumed it was Julie Chen that had the cuts made. I'm still not convinced, I wonder if Sharon was made to be the scape goat...

Regardless, I don't watch anymore unless there is a guest I REALLY want to see.....

PS: Leah is nice on Twitter. Had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    PS: Leah is nice on Twitter. Had to say it.
    I just went to her Twitter and the entire first page consists of her saying 'thank you' to people's tweets.

Currently, the only celeb I follow is Charlie Sheen who has gone back to being fairly normal. Maybe I'll add Leah, too.

Is this the show that Sarah Gilbert was on too?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Is this the show that Sarah Gilbert was on too?
    Yes---Sara actually started the show. It was good in concept, but its just horrible now. In my opinion anyway. Leah was funny on it, she really was.

I like Sharon. She has coped with a lot and stays very sane to me at least.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I didnt know Leah was brainwashed. I'm disappointed, I always like her.

Thread Information