Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Proud of killing an elephant for fun? Donald Trump Junior appears to be

Default Proud of killing an elephant for fun? Donald Trump Junior appears to be

Donald Trump's Sons Ignite War Over Animal Butchery

Donald Trump
    's two sons went on a big game hunt in Africa, and the carnage they wrought has triggered outrage by wildlife enthusiasts.

Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and water buck.

In one shot, Donald Jr. is holding a dead elephant's tail in one hand and a knife which appears to have cut off the tail in another.

A wildlife enthusiast's website has just created a YouTube video of the slaughter expressing outrage.

As for Donald Trump, he tells TMZ, "My sons love hunting. They're hunters and they've become good at it. I am not a believer in hunting and I'm surprised they like it."

Trump added, "I know that anything they did was 100% OK in terms of the hunting community."

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Donald Trump Jr. Yes, I Killed Those Animals ... and I'm PROUD of It!

Donald Trump Jr.
    says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Fuck that Puto!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sweet Jesus he didn not just cut off that animal's tail? He needs to be stoned to death.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Not defending him, because it personally upsets me killing these animals, but has anyone actually proven he didnt given the meat to the villagers?

And, more importantly, what happened to the elephant's tusks? Isnt it illegal to take the ivory?
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

Has anyone proven he DID? Just his word on it.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

^ That's what I meant - either way. I dont know if that's ok over there or not... cant really see anyone eating elephant meat, but I've heard of weirder
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

Just when you thought the Trumps couldn't get any more repulsive.

I just lost respect for this guy.

What a dick.

Oh so they'd like people to believe they killed an elephant and water buffalo so the local villagers could have game burgers for dinner? What humanitarians. Did they also buy the town some freezers and electricity so they could store the leftovers?

More like they're a couple rich boy sociopaths with small dick syndrome.
    Honeythorn and ManxMouse like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Doing a cursory search online, it does look like the people in Zimbabwe will eat elephant when they have nothing else. As in, I doubt anyone asked him to kill this elephant, but I also doubt they would have rejected the meat.

I'm divided. My mother's side of the family are foresters and they have taught me the necessity of bringing hunters in to keep the eco balance at sustainable levels. Also, if people are hungry in Zimbabwe, it makes sense for them to hunt. But some douche bag killing and elephant for fun and then justifying it by giving the meat away when he's done...

I guess it doesn't help that I love elephants and seeing him hold up the tail like that makes me want to sew it to his face.
    Kathie_Moffett and SWAG like this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

czb

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Doing a cursory search online, it does look like the people in Zimbabwe will eat elephant when they have nothing else. As in, I doubt anyone asked him to kill this elephant, but I also doubt they would have rejected the meat.

I'm divided. My mother's side of the family are foresters and they have taught me the necessity of bringing hunters in to keep the eco balance at sustainable levels. Also, if people are hungry in Zimbabwe, it makes sense for them to hunt. But some douche bag killing and elephant for fun and then justifying it by giving the meat away when he's done...

I guess it doesn't help that I love elephants and seeing him hold up the tail like that makes me want to sew it to his face.
    i get what you are saying, but in the first pic, the douche is holding the tail like a trophy. don't think this will win him 'conservationist of the year' award.

Elite Member

but it says it was a hunting safari-so there are safaris specifically for this purpose then?

This motherfucker needs to die in a fucking FIRE!!!!! I bet that Sara Palin is frothing at the fucking mouth jealous.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Fuck them bitches.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information