Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Michael Madsen arrested for cruelty to a child

Default Michael Madsen arrested for cruelty to a child

'Kill Bill' actor Michael Madsen jailed in Malibu | Story | Wonderwall

'Kill Bill' actor Michael Madsen jailed in Malibu

The Associated Press, Friday, March 9, 2012, 10:28pm (PST)
    MALIBU, Calif. (AP) -- Authorities say actor Michael Madsen has been arrested for investigation of cruelty to a child after a fight with his teenage son.

A Los Angeles County sheriff's statement says Madsen was arrested Friday afternoon at his home in Malibu, after deputies were called about a family disturbance.

The statement says detectives from the Special Victims Bureau are investigating allegations that Madsen was under the influence of alcohol and fought with his son, who did not need medical attention.

Madsen was arrested without incident and booked at the Lost Hills sheriff's station.

He is being held on $100,000 bail.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Unhappy

I had so hoped he would get his act together...
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

mugshot:

What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I'll hold judgment until more details come out. Teenage boys can be aggressive or vindictive, though MM could try a saint's patience.

Found it:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I know that's a bad picture, but it's the first time I've seen the resemblance to his sister.
    They say it's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time. Me, I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember even if I don't write it down. -
    Tallulah Bankhead

Here is the article from Grey's link.

Kill Bill star Michael Madsen charge with felony child endangerment after 'fighting with son' he caught 'smoking marijuana'By Mike Larkin

Kill Bill star Michael Madsen is behind bars after allegedly fighting with his son.
    He is being held on $100,000 bail after being charged tonight with child endangerment with cruelty to a child. It is a felony charge, which means it is considered a crime of high seriousness.

His Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department record shows he was arrested on Wednesday. According to TMZ, Madsen got into a physical fight with his juvenile son at his home in upmarket Malibu, and when cops arrived they observed several signs of injury on the boy. It also claimed he appeared to be under the influence of alcohol at the time of his arrest, which occurred at 3.55pm.

Madsen's son did not require medical attention after the conflict.
    He has five sons, and it is currently unclear which one was involved in the incident.

Madsen's attorney, Perry Wander, said: '[Michael] found his son smoking pot and they got in an argument when he tried to take it away. 'It's a family matter and Michael asks that his families privacy be respected.' It comes just two days after he was arrested on a separate charge, which was a misdemeanour offence. He was released after paying $5,000 bail.

Madsen shot to fame in the early 90's after appearing in the box office hit Thelma and Louise and cult favourite Reservoir Dogs.
    He continued to land big roles in the likes of 1997's Donnie Brasco and the Kill Bill francise.

Ironically he has been noted in the past for his charity work, and in 2002 was presented with an award for his efforts to aid Shriners Hospitals for Children.

Read more: Michael Madsen: Big Brother star behind bars after 'fight with son' he caught 'smoking pot' | Mail Online
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Felony charges? Nice.

Maybe perma-shitfaced Michael needs to have an educational chat with Martin Sheen about how violent, alcoholic parenting can really fuck up your kids.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Madsen's attorney, Perry Wander, said: '[Michael] found his son smoking pot and they got in an argument when he tried to take it away. 'It's a family matter and Michael asks that his families privacy be respected.'
    so, he wants his 'families' [sic] (fucking daily mail can't spell) privacy respected, but he has no problem letting his lawyer tell the world his kid was smoking pot? nice.
    sorry but i think he was the one being a violent asshole here. plus, he was arrested for a separate incident 2 days ago?
    don't get me wrong, i love michael madsen the actor, but he is a fucked up drunk and a hot mess.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'm trying to see what exactly was the problem here, the son wouldn't share?

Also re the mugshot.... gimme a hairbrush and I would probably still do that drunk, fucked up mess :/
    Under the most beautiful peacock's tail always hides the usual chicken butt.

He's starting to look like Mickey Rourke
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    He's starting to look like Mickey Rourke
    that's what I thought too.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeCvrdPnut View Post
    I know that's a bad picture, but it's the first time I've seen the resemblance to his sister.
    You're right!

fgg

Michael Madsen
    Off the Hook
    In Child Endangerment Case

"Kill Bill" star Michael Madsen won't face any charges stemming from his child endangerment arrest last week -- this according to the L.A. County District Attorney.

A rep for the D.A.'s office tells TMZ, charges won't be filed due to insufficient evidence.

TMZ broke the story, Madsen was arrested at his Malibu home on Friday on suspicion of felony child endangerment after allegedly getting into a physical fight with his juvenile son ... who he found smoking pot in the house.

Cops responded to a call about a domestic dispute at Madsen's home -- and when they arrived, we're told they observed signs of injury on the boy. According to cops, Madsen also appeared to be under the influence of alcohol at the time of his arrest.

His son did not require medical attention.

Madsen's attorney Perry Wander tells TMZ, "Michael is grateful that this unfortunate family incident is now closed and thanks those that thoroughly investigated this matter."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information