Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie Furious With Stylist After Receiving Heavy Criticism For Oscars Dress

Default Angelina Jolie Furious With Stylist After Receiving Heavy Criticism For Oscars Dress

Report: Angelina Jolie Furious With Her Stylist After Receiving Heavy Criticism For Oscars Dress

Posted on Tue Mar 6, 2012 01:00 PM PDT

Getty Images

Angelina Jolie is reportedly so upset with her stylist for picking out an Oscars dress that forced her to strike an exaggerated pose on the red carpet, she's thinking of firing her! Angelina's black velvet Atelier Versace gown became the subject of numerous jokes (during AND after this year's Academy Awards), and apparently she's still fuming over the bad feedback.
    "Angelina is horrified at the reaction her Oscars dress received. She pays her stylist Jen a lot of money to pick things that will make her look drop-dead gorgeous, but she felt the dress swallowed her up and she had to stick her leg, or it looked like she was wearing a bin bag," a source told British magazine Closer. "Now she's being laughed at when she's worked so hard on her look. She feels like a joke and is worried her reputation may have taken a hit."
    According to the mag, Angelina was so embarrassed with the gown, she even opted out of the Oscar after parties. "Angie briefly went to George Clooney's post Academy Awards dinner but left early on as she was still upset," the source said. "She bitterly regrets wearing the dress and is just hoping the next time she's on the red carpet, she makes headlines for the right reasons."
    In other Angelina news, it's being reported that she has passed on a Salt sequel, as she is not happy with the "current incarnation" of the project. "Jolie's just finished reading Kurt Wimmer's script for a potential sequel to her 2010 hit but didn't go for it," a source tells Moviehole. "Columbia Pictures have had Wimmer go back to the drawing board to see if he can come up with something that'll work for Jolie."
    Report: Angelina Jolie Furious With Her Stylist After Receiving Heavy Criticism For Oscars Dress - Angelina Jolie - Photos & Pics

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

That makes more sense as to why she posed that way. I'm sure no Angie fan, but I thought it was weird the way she kept sticking out her leg like that. Looking more carefully at the dress I can see if she stood normally it would look weird. HOWEVER, didn't she notice that before she took to the red carpet. I mean they have a ton of fittings usually.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Sounds like BS. Surely these things are tried on beforehand?
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me. By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears." - Mike Amess

fgg

the backlash was over her idiotic posing, not the dress.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"Angelina is horrified at the reaction her Oscars dress received. She pays her stylist Jen a lot of money to pick things that will make her look drop-dead gorgeous, but she felt the dress swallowed her up and she had to stick her leg, or it looked like she was wearing a bin bag," a source told British magazine Closer.
    Nonsense.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Blog Entries

I think they are sent a number of dresses and pick the one they like best. She made a poor choice and is blaming someone else for her stance that she thought was so sexay.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Whatever, bitch thought she was hot shit. That's why she posed like that. Now her ego is hurt and this is a way to re-inflate it.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Total bullshit article.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I like Angelina but must say I agree with FGG. The dress is not the problem. The pose is the problem. And she uses a stylist named Jen!! What did she expect.
    Honey likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Uh, I read an article the other day saying she and Brad found it hilarious. Which one to believe?
    Last edited by Sarzy; March 7th, 2012 at 11:21 AM.

Neither!

"the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me. By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears." - Mike Amess

she felt the dress swallowed her up and she had to stick her leg, or it looked like she was wearing a bin bag,
    Like that's ever stopped her before...
    Under the most beautiful peacock's tail always hides the usual chicken butt.

The dress made her do it.

WTH is a "bin bag"??
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Garbage bin liner.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information