Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Is Blake Shelton stepping out on Miranda Lambert already?

Default Is Blake Shelton stepping out on Miranda Lambert already?

BLAKE’S WIFE JEALOUS RAGE

-A+A

Published on: February 24, 2012
    By SARAH CORDES, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
    Photography by: Cady Groves.com/Splash News Online

BLAKE SHELTON has hit a real sour note with wife MIRANDA LAMBERT over his blossoming relationship with sexy 21-year-old thrush CADY GROVES.

The 35-year-old “Honey Bee” crooner hooked up with Cady, 21, on Twitter almost two years ago, and their cozy online ban­ter quickly began to sizzle, say sources.

“Cady had a huge crush on Blake and fol­lowed him on Twitter for almost a year before they formally met,” a pal told The ENQUIRER.

“She was new to the country music scene and doing everything she could to get her boot in the door, so Cady sent Blake messages asking him to be in her country music video.”

With the encourage­ment of a video producer, Blake finally agreed to make a cameo appearance as a tow truck driver who impounds Cady’s car.

“Cady was ecstatic – and their relationship really heated up after that,” the pal confided.

“Blake and Cady were calling and texting each other every day – sometimes several times a day.

“Oftentimes Cady would get a call in the middle of the day, and then she’d suddenly pack her bags and fly to Oklahoma where Blake lives. Her trips were always very quick – usually 24 hours or less.”

Cady is originally from Marlow, Okla., about 100 miles from Tishomingo, the small town where the “Voice” coach and his wife of nine months live.

Cady’s interest in Blake should be a red flag for Miranda, seeing how he was still married to his first wife Kaynette Williamswhen they became romantically linked in June 2005.

Blake filed for divorce from Kaynette, a teacher, nearly eight months later, and in court documents she claimed he had been “guilty of inappropriate marital con­duct.”

While Miranda’s love and trust for Blake runs deep, recollections of how they first hooked up “are always fresh in her mind, as are the mount­ing accusations of his cheating,” divulged a close source.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...e-jealous-rage[/COLOR]
    I dunno folks, the Enquirer has been scarily on point the last few years, however, this story seems to be fabricated with all the "maybes" in it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

no!!!
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

Cady’s interest in Blake should be a red flag for Miranda, seeing how he was still married to his first wife Kaynette Williams when they became romantically linked in June 2005.
    Ouch. Well, that doesn't bode well.

Then again, you can hardly pin this Cady woman flying to OK on a dime as proof of a relationship when she's originally from there herself.

Perhaps she just wanted to transport that unfortunate looking sloth living on her head to her hometown so her parents could care for it. Evidently she is ill equipped for such responsibility.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Oh fuck no he is not! Only if it were with me would it be allowed
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I refuse to believe it. He's crazy about his wife. *sticks fingers in ears* I'll stay in denial.
    smileznlaughs likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

What the hell is a "thrush"?

Also, I love Blake and I need more proof than this chick flying to Oklahoma (her home state) and them interacting on Twitter. I noticed that the Enquirer stopped short of alleging that these two have had sex or even a romantic relationship, probably because they don't have proof it it. Blake talks to tons of people on Twitter and is always flirting on there. Miranda's also on Twitter and I assume she doesn't mind or else he'd have stopped a long time ago. Plus if he and this chick are texting and calling all the time, why didn't she offer the Enquirer a sexy text or email as proof? Everyone knows mistresses don't get anywhere these days without incriminating texts.

BTW, if he ever gets got cheating Miranda will shoot his balls off.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Flat out do not believe this. He is head over heels with Miranda & mentions her every chance he gets.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Cady’s interest in Blake should be a red flag for Miranda, seeing how he was still married to his first wife Kaynette Williams when they became romantically linked in June 2005.
    National Enquirer - Are you sure you didn't mean didn't mean *insert random groupie's name here*, Eddie, LeAnn,and Brandi Glanville?

He was married to Kaynette when he hooked up with Miranda??
    I Bleed Purple-Baltimore and Proud!

Haha Kaynette? What a great name, does she have a sister named Aquanette?

Anyway, this better not be true!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    He was married to Kaynette when he hooked up with Miranda??

Miranda kind of admitted to an emotional affair while Blake was still married, but there were numerous sightings of them together in Nashville while he was still married, so who knows. I think the biggest clue is the music she was writing during that time, which pretty much points to them hooking up.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Oh fuck no he is not! Only if it were with me would it be allowed
    Kay I am in line after you. I promise not to wear him out.

I'm pretty.sure that Miranda and.Blake.admitted to having an affair while he was still married. I like her but that tainted her in my eyes. Let's be real here. He is probably cheating. He's gotten higher profile and he has a pattern so I do believe
    Callalily likes this.

If he cheats with her, he'll cheat on her...
    Bluebonnet, Callalily and Palermo like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information