Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown Accused Of Snatching Fan’s IPhone Outside Miami Club

Silver Member

Default Chris Brown Accused Of Snatching Fan’s IPhone Outside Miami Club

EDWARD B. COLBY
    Posted: 02/23/2012 3:15 PM

Singer Chris Brown snatched a fan’s phone after she took a photo of him outside the South Beach club Cameo, telling her emphatically that she would not post his picture “on no website,” then drove off, Miami Beach Police said.

Brown’s eager fan, a 24-year-old Miami woman, told police that she was inside Cameo during the wee hours Sunday when she saw Brown, 22, and fellow artist Tyga leaving the nightclub at 1445 Washington Ave. through a side door.

The woman, Christal Spann, and her friends followed Brown and rapper Tyga outside, where she saw him get into his black Bentley, according to a Miami Beach Police report. Spann approached Brown and took a photo with her $500 white iPhone 4S while he was sitting in his car.

Then the surly hip-hop star reached through the window, took her cell phone from her hands, and said, “B**** you ain’t going to put that on no website,” Spann told police.

He put up his window, drove west on Espanola Way, and north on Washington Avenue, police said.

Police responded at 4:43 a.m. They listed the offense as a “robbery by sudden snatching,” and said the incident would be further investigated.

Police said the state attorney's officei s preparing the arrest warrant for Brown. Tyga wasn't implicated, they said. Authorities say they don't believe Brown in still in Miami.

The state attorney's office wouldn't comment on the case.

Brown couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

NBC Miami : Chris Brown Snatches Fan's iPhone: Cops

don't you just love it when celebs think they're above the law... especially when they're called chris brown.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

i'd be losing it if that bitch took my phone! i'd be calling TMZ and Radar and all kinds of things! i hope her friend took a picture of him taking her phone lol.

Fucking douchbag.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Arrest Warrant Being Issued For Chris Brown

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 @ 04:10PM print it send it

WENN
    By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

A warrant for Chris Brown's arrest is being prepared by the Florida State's Attorney's office after a woman filed a police report claiming that the singer stole her cell phone, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"An incident report was filed against Mr. Brown, and the Florida State Attorney's Office will be issuing a warrant for his arrest this afternoon, I can't tell you what time, but it will be today," said Deborah Doty, the public information officer for the Miami Police Department.

PHOTOS: Chris Brown Chases A Flock Of Seagulls

Brown is accused of snatching Chrital Spann's cell phone as he sat in a Bentley after exiting a nightclub. The police report states that Spann snapped a picture of Brown in the back of the car, and that is when Brown allegedly snatched the phone and told Spann, "Bi*ch, you ain't giving this to no website."

Brown is currently on probation for beating his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna. Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos had no comment.

Story developing.....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...d-cell-phone-0

If he's still on probation, he could be fucked. This pleases me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nice anger management skills. The guy has not changed one bit.

If I'm ever in back Miami Beach and hanging out with my friends the same time/place as this bitch I'm so getting his picture.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This pleases me.
    I imagine you tenting your fingers like Mr Burns.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I despise this asshole more than any other celeb. He's vile.

Chris Brown L.A. Prosecutor Keeping Close Eye on Miami Case

Chris Brown is being watched .... watched closely by the D.A. who prosecuted him for beating Rihanna ... because the latest incident in Miami could trigger a full court press in L.A. to send Brown to prison.

Sources tell us ... the L.A. District Attorney's Office is well aware of the robbery-by-snatching investigation of Brown in Florida ... and they're waiting for the L.A. County Probation Dept. to recommend what action, if any, should be taken.

In case you forgot ... and how could you forget? ... Brown was sentenced to 5 years probation for beating Rihanna in 2009 ... and one of the terms is that he obey all laws.

If officials determine the allegations against Brown are true -- that he "snatched" a cell phone from a woman in Florida -- his probation could be revoked and he could be thrown in prison for 4 years.

As TMZ first reported, an arrest warrant has not been issued in Florida ...at least not yet.

God what a girl beating wreck.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

How incredibly stupid can a person be? 5 years probation. Behave or you'll go back to jail! "Stealing stuff isn't against the law is it?"

He's a celeb, he'll never see jail for this, or his next 500 hundred offenses.

Oh dear goddess... please let Brown be stupid enough to have a) thrown the phone out a window or b) destroyed the phone, because the cops had just gotten an arrest warrant for Blohan when she had a friend hand the necklace in before the warrant could be served. Then came the extensive court proceedings....

...puh-leeze have the cops grab his sorry punk arse before the phone can be returned.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    He's a celeb, he'll never see jail for this, or his next 500 hundred offenses.
    But celebrities go jail all the time! Look at Lindsay Lohan!... She was in jail! For 5 minutes.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information