Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Daniel Radcliffe says he likes natural bush; worldwide side-eye is thrown

Default Daniel Radcliffe says he likes natural bush; worldwide side-eye is thrown

Tuesday, January 31st 2012
    Harry Potter Prefers A Hairy Twatter

Doesn't it seem like just yesterday the media was asking a young Daniel Radcliffe what kind of Legos he likes to play with (or whatever) and now the media is asking him about how he likes his coochie. They grow up so fast. DanRad and Heat Magazine (via Entertainmentwise) were talking about how he let his Jewish peen bush be great in Equus and that somehow led to him confessing that if he's not pulling pubes off his tongue, he's not messing with it:

"This is way too much information, but I don't like girls with nothing down there either. It freaks me out. You have to have something, otherwise it's fucking creepy,"

And now we know that DanRad has licked on a hairless skin mitten and it was creepy to his ass because it was like sucking on a hairless armadillo's armpit or giving a raspberry to a plate of dried mangos. THANKS, Harry Potter. But I'm with him. Genital shrubs are there for a reason. It gives you something to look at while you're down there and it sometimes protects your nose. What if you're really getting into it and you accidentally scrape your nose on their crotch stubble. It can happen! A good day would be not having to explain to people that the scratch on your nose is from rubbing up against the stubble patch on your piece's crotch.

Posted by: Michael K

Yeah, sure Harry. We believe you.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I believe him. He had no reason to say that otherwise. Not all guys like women to have no pubes. Or do you mean it's not women he likes?
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

I doubt he's straight.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Is this a European thing? Colin Farrell said something similar. I dated an Irishman that liked pubes too. Said he hated the little girl look.

Most normal people don't like the adults they are fucking to look pre-pubescent.

I bet he is such an awful lay, regardless, bless his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyWhoLived View Post
    Is this a European thing? Colin Farrell said something similar. I dated an Irishman that liked pubes too. Said he hated the little girl look.
    I'm an American and I agree with Radcliffe. But it seems like a smaller and smaller group these days, no matter which side of the Atlantic you're on.

Hubby likes a least a little hair, too. I think more guys feel that way than care to admit it. I LOVE the 'world gives him the side-eye' though. Seriously, lol
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Boy he turned out unfortunate looking.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

There are some things that can be left unsaid and this was one of them. He gives me the heebie jeebies.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

He seems like a sweet kid. He doesn't ping my gaydar so let him have his hairy twatter.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    He seems like a sweet kid. He doesn't ping my gaydar so let him have his hairy twatter.

LOL, seconded, word-for-word.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I bet he is such an awful lay, regardless, bless his heart.
    I'm happy to work tirelessly to train this young man. If he likes his lawns gently trimmed, not ripped out, then I got a garden he can play in
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Most normal people don't like the adults they are fucking to look pre-pubescent.
    But SouthBeach said..... Oh.....

Disregarding the is-he/isn't-he gayness, he's not advocating a Madonna-80s-size-knee-length-waist-warming bush, just that he likes "something" there... I don't think that that's such a small % of the population (in Europe?), I can only think of 1 or 2 men I've been with that preferred nothing at all.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I doubt he's straight.
    He's always rang my gaydar and I've heard stories of him being with men. But I'd guess that he's bisexual.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information