Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Rent boy to the stars in golden era Hollywood spills all

Default Rent boy to the stars in golden era Hollywood spills all

'The truth can't hurt them anymore': How a 1940s U.S. Marine turned rent boy slept with Hollywood's elite and 'had threesomes with Edward and Wallis'

• Says lovers included Edith Piaf, Spencer Tracy, Vivien Leigh and Cary Grant
    • Said to have arranged partners for Rita Hayworth and Katherine Hepburn
    • Also set up the rich and famous with other handsome Marine friends

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:11 AM on 30th January 2012

A former Marine turned rent boy for some of Hollywood's biggest names in the 1940s claims to have had threesomes with the Duke of Windsor and his wife Wallis Simpson.
    Scotty Bowers, now 88, has opened up his little black book and told all, shedding light on his prostitution ring which he claims catered for the royal couple as well as gay and bisexual A-listers such as Cary Grant, George Cukor and Rock Hudson.

'Full Service: My Adventures In Hollywood And The Secret Sex Lives Of The Stars' opens the doors of the closeted, X-rated underworld of old Hollywood through three decades.

Old Hollywood rent boy Scotty Bowers claims he shared three in a bed romps with the Duke of Windsor and his wife Wallis Simpson

Stories in the 286-page book tell of arranging bedroom partners for actresses like Rita Hayworth and Katharine Hepburn, who he claims he set up with 'over 150 different women', reports the New York Times.

His own lovers included Edith Piaf, Spencer Tracy, Vivien Leigh and Cary Grant, he says.

Mr Bowers also says he provided services for the Duke of Windsor - who had abdicated as King Edward VIII - and his wife Wallis, allegedly sharing a series of three in the bed romps with the couple.
    He has been inundated with book and film offers but has until now remain tight-lipped over the secret lives of his famous clients.

'Full Service: My Adventures in Hollywood and the Secret Sex Lives of the Stars' opens the doors of the closeted, x-rated under world of old Hollywood over three decades

Mr Bowers claims he romped with the erstwhile King Edward VIII, pictured left in 1949, and says he also had threesomes with Edward and Wallis Simpson, pictured, right, in 1942

'Iíve kept silent all these years because I didnít want to hurt any of these people,' Mr Bowers told the Times in an interview, adding that he doesn't need the money.

'And I never saw the fascination. So they liked sex how they liked it. Who cares?

'I finally said yes because Iím not getting any younger and all of my famous tricks are dead by now. The truth canít hurt them anymore.' Mr Bowers told the Times.
    However, Mr Bower's chronicle of old Hollywood's sexual underground is likely to upset the relatives and fans of some of those exposed.

Iconic actors Cary Grant, left, and Spencer Tracy, right, were also allegedly among Mr Bowers lovers when he worked as a Hollywood rent boy in the 1940s

Mr Bowers claims that he set up sexual encounters with 'over 150 different women' for actress Katharine Hepburn

Mr Bowers, who now lives in Hollywood Hills with his wife of 27 years Lois, said it all started in 1946, when he was just 23.
    Newly discharged from the Marines after World War II he got a job at a gas station near Paramount Pictures, reports the Times.

He was pumping gas one day when actor Walter Pidgeon drove up and propositioned him with a $20 bill.
    'Iíve kept silent all these years because I didnít want to hurt any of these people.'
    - Scotty Bowers

He accepted, and soon the word spread. According to Mr Bowers, he stumbled into a business that he ran from his base at the gas station, servicing clients himself as well as setting them up with his handsome Marine friends.

Mr Bowers, whose striking good looks attracted Hollywood's biggest icons, said the station was a 'safer hangout' then gay bars, which were often raided, reports the Times.
    'Sometimes police would come around, sure. But I think I never got caught partly because I kept everything in my head. There was no little black book.' He told the Times.

However, he quit his job in 1950 and told the Times he supported himself for the next 20 years through prostitution, bar work and working as a handyman.

In his book, Mr Bowers writes that, in addition to his gay clients, he also gained a following among heterosexual actors like Desi Arnaz, who used him as a matchmaking service.

Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant, pictured here together in 'Bringing Up Baby' allegedly used Mr Bower's services, the rent boy claims he slept with Grant while organising lesbian sex for Hepburn

American songwriter Cole Porter, pictured, was also among his Mr Bower's clients during his time as a a rent boy

Mr Bowers claims he never accepted payment for organising sexual encounters, reports the Times.

'I wasnít a pimp,' he said.

Mr Bowers, who told the Times that he prefers the sexual company of women, said he continued his unorthodox life until the onset of AIDS in the 1980s and he got married in 1984.

The disease 'brought an end to the sexual freedoms that had defined much of life in Tinseltown ever since the birth of movies,' Mr. Bowers writes.

'It was obvious that my days of arranging tricks for others were over. It was too unsafe a game to play anymore.'

His story is set to be published by Grove Press on February 14 and is written with Lionel Friedberg, an award-winning producer of documentaries.
    source: 'My famous tricks are dead by now. The truth can't hurt them anymore': Revealed the 1940s Hollywood rent boy who 'had threesomes with Edward and Wallis' | Mail Online
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Syd

Oh, I can't wait for this!

Mr Bowers, whose striking good looks attracted Hollywood's biggest icons
    The above phrase COMPLETELY undermines the credibility of the whole article.
    ikissedaboy likes this.

I don't think so,Mohandas! He seems to have been well known & some people photograph not-so-well.
    I already ordered the book!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I have really mixed feeling about this. I am a gossip whore for sure. But, I hate when the gossip is simply about sexual issues.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hell, I'd read it!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Wow, this is great!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have really mixed feeling about this. I am a gossip whore for sure. But, I hate when the gossip is simply about sexual issues.
    But Sluce! He was their partmer in play, not financial advisor. I am hoping he discusses outfits and dinners, also. And possibly how the different homes looked, what pets they kept,etc.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    But Sluce! He was their partmer in play, not financial advisor. I am hoping he discusses outfits and dinners, also. And possibly how the different homes looked, what pets they kept,etc.
    Those corroborating details are going to be important, because anybody with an active imagination could do a book like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Especially when they're all dead too. You can say anything about dead people.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

All dead people were once skanks. Fact.
    mistify likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Of course. Anyone wanna here about the luded out sex vacation I once too with Liz Taylor, James Arness and Jackie Cooper.

I would have told y'all before, but I had to wait until they all died, so no one would be hurt.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Of course. Anyone wanna here about the luded out sex vacation I once too with Liz Taylor, James Arness and Jackie Cooper.
    Yes! Okay, who had the biggest dick?
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I'm betting on Liz Taylor.

Yep, and it was covered in diamonds.

I will tell everything I saw on the boat the night Natalie Wood died, just as soon as RJ and Walken kick the bucket.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information